Notebook and learning from experience is the path to crypto success - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
marymaryam

Notebook and learning from experience is the path to crypto success

I think that we must support such topics because they are very useful to beginners, especially that they are looking for profit only without trying to search for knowledge and benefit from the mistakes of others, as profit from digital currencies needs great knowledge and study in addition to patience and hard work in order to achieve profits.

The cryptographic world is very broad, therefore knowledge is essential to operate in trading, which is the most profitable source of income due to the volatility of the trade to generate, if we are operating with cryptocurrencies, it should be noted that it is the most volatile trade there is, Therefore you have to have the knowledge and even with knowledge and experience you lose, but the strategy is not to lose so much, learn from the mistakes made and not be influenced by the emotions or the persions that want to guide you, having a cold mind in each operation is the most indispensable of this world.

• +2 1

we just have to be patient, we can not learn everything about the world of cryptocurrencies in one day, we have to climb the ladder step by step to achieve success.

Dear,  your post is really heplful. It tells us that we should not disappoint if we fail first time in any field of life. A successful person also faces the difficulties and come on this stage. So to success in any field of life we have to face all difficulties. To work in any field of life we need experiencce.

That's right if we tried something and if we failed we shouldn't stop trying because we'll learn from our failure. Working hard is very important for becaming succesful, if you want to be rich or succesful without doing nothing you can't never be. That's why we should act for make our dreams come true. Most of the newbies in crypto try to make a lots of money without knowledge and they lose all of their money because there's a lot of scammers.

• +5 1

Exactly this is what I do, I write down important information in a notebook that I learn in this forum since there is a lot of valuable information that I can help you a lot in cryptography since many members share their experiences and I take note of the errors they had and how we can  avoid them and write down that information and then put it into practice and that's how I learn quickly.

That's correct and a very good idea. I keep a personal ledger in which I write everything about my investments. My successful and failed trades etc. I also add small notes about my opinion why the trade has been successful or failed so in my future trades, I don't make the same mistakes again if there are any. Have a nice day.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

On 9/30/2020 at 7:13 PM, marymaryam said:

So as I read in the title that writing good notes and writing them down on paper or as an important and necessary matter in order to develop your skills and gain experience, as well as learning from failed experiences in order to improve and develop yourself towards successful experiences

How is that?

At the outset we will divide this topic into two parts

Department of Experience and Learning

Research must be done to acquire new information and before embarking on anything, for example participating in Airdrop, buying a currency, trading or opening a portfolio, you should ask experts who have a wide field and seniority in the field to direct towards the right path and take the right steps in order to avoid loss and avoid it or At least reduce it very much

Notes section and jot down what you have learned

You write down everything you learned and start building a successful way to work in it as if you are drawing the blueprint for your life where every time you learn something new you must put it as your base

Example: You tried some sites and did not succeed in making any profit through them here you learn that this type of site is a fraud and through that you will avoid such sites and this means that you learned a new command and this is not considered a loss, but rather gained something good through experience Loser

Mistakes that many people make:

- Through one failed experiment, many judge that the entire field is a failure and there is no profit from the Internet or making an income, and this is definitely wrong and not true

- Many like to get money without any effort or work

- Some fall victim to greed and fraudsters due to lack of experience and knowledge in this field

- The most important thing in order to succeed in this field is to continue to learn more and do not go into practice until you learn theory well

You can share other mistakes for the sake of benefit and be an integrated topic and everyone contributes to it

GettyImages_577660404.0.jpg

@marymaryam wow 😲 I got much information from your post. I think this is a much advising post I read overall this is lengthy and I also got many tips and advice from your post thank you for posting this informative material. Hope I will add these advices in my own post and replies. Again thank you so much dear for this much long piece of information hope everyone member of crypto talk will get help and experience from your post. 🥰😍

• +2 1

Dear mate thank you as it is encouraging and help someone who are disturb and have lost hope. The thing which I like the most is that never stop learn and don't think that field is a failure if u fails still learns from the mistakes and keep working hard as there is Morning after night

So as I read in the title that writing good notes and writing them down on paper or as an important and necessary matter in order to develop your skills and gain experience, as well as learning from failed experiences in order to improve and develop yourself towards successful experiences

How is that?

Research must be done to acquire new information and before embarking on anything, for example participating in Airdrop, buying a currency, trading or opening a portfolio, you should ask experts who have a wide field and seniority in the field to direct towards the right path and take the right steps in order to avoid loss and avoid it or At least reduce it very much

You write down everything you learned and start building a successful way to work in it as if you are drawing the blueprint for your life where every time you learn something new you must put it as your base

Example: You tried some sites and did not succeed in making any profit through them here you learn that this type of site is a fraud and through that you will avoid such sites and this means that you learned a new command and this is not considered a loss, but rather gained something good through experience Loser

- Through one failed experiment, many judge that the entire field is a failure and there is no profit from the Internet or making an income, and this is definitely wrong and not true

- Some fall victim to greed and fraudsters due to lack of experience and knowledge in this field

- The most important thing in order to succeed in this field is to continue to learn more and do not go into practice until you learn theory well

You can share other mistakes for the sake of benefit and be an integrated topic and everyone contributes to it

Indeed, your words are totally correct. Writing in note pads is the way to build up your aptitudes and involvement with learning. On the off chance that your learning is bombed you can improve from the disappointment and it assists with building up your involvement with learning. The more you bombed the more you will prevail in this discussion. This is significant data to build up your learning abilities.

I totally agree , experience is one of the most demanding teacher , we must learn from our experience and the experience of experts in other to achieve what we need and do not give up on the first time.

Yes this is actually right. Writing is a good skill to learn but first you have to learn and then it is important that you should write what you have learnt so that you can't forget what you learned and also there is alot if terms in this forum and if you start learning then then you can move forward and can be successful in coming years.

Yes you have made a very good contribution to the forum. We all must do the same thing. For success in crypto we must make a timeline of our future plan. A to do list could help us a lot in understanding what we have achieved yet. 

The establishment of victory on the stage is information. Each day we must devote at slightest an hour of our time to inquiring about cryptography issues since usually an awfully huge world and it is continually advancing. This investigate is what allows you to appreciate the due information to come to take an interest within the forum.

Good strategy to have a notebook and succeed in because the majority of users in this forum they just come here and write like he likes and don't worry about the way and the content he put in his post, I really like your post 

Welcome my friend. If you strive for success and achieve goals, you have to work hard, work and patience. Success requires us to focus and patience, and to work well, so work and knowledge here are essential

Yes knowledge or learning is way to success. If we have much knowledge then we can do any hard work. Without knowledge we can't do anything. So,we want to achieve much knowledge to be a success man. 

I think you have shared an amazing information. This is actually a good way to move forward step by step. Writing notes of the things you is like when we used to read books and then writing it on the note book. Same thing can be done here in trading you can write the records of your work on note book.

• +2 1

Yeah you are absolutely right as many people fail to learn and rise up from their past mistakes forgetting it in mind that this mistakes are what gives you experience to a better ending

Yeah! I am strongly agree with your words. No one can be reach at destination untill he follow wrong to right path.If we don't do mistakes we can't learn.So, we should have patience and work hard until we succeed.

I suppose you've got shared an excellent records. That is actually a very good way to move forward little by little. Writing notes of the things you is like while we used to examine books and then writing it at the note e-book. Identical issue may be performed right here in trading you may write the records of your paintings on observe e book.

• +2 1

Yes dear ofcourse,  it is not limited to a crypto world that if we have a notice on the things then we got success rather it is it is linked towards all over the world's field in the world in which we work. So we should have a notice and then get experience about the field. So after getting good experience then we can get a lot of money and achieves our targets.✌

Yes you are right friend one need to learn from pass experience in order to gain more knowledge and goods skills in order to be successful and achieve your goals by working hard and have dedication

• +1 1

How is that?

Indeed, it is valid. Everybody should begin gaining from the gathering and read about the coding scene in the discussion and on different destinations. The Internet contains a large number of articles about the coding scene.