How much rate can you give Cryptotalk - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How much rate can you give Cryptotalk

I am really thankful to crypto talk. Though im still a beginner and have not started earning but it has taught me alot about cryptocurrency and it has kept me busy during this lockdown. My gratitude and appreciation goes to all the admins and moderators of crypto talk.

I will give +5 to this best platform 

This platform is really so much Excellent forum 

It contains of alot of details 

People share alot of Helpfull and usefull data 

This information helps us alot 

Also through this platform we can earn by sharing valuebale and good information 

I advice you all members to work hard here and be supportive to other members 

It also helps people to support their expenses and needs 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

If I have the Authority to give the Like or the Rating to the Crypto Talk than I will try to give the Crypto Talk 100 out of 100 ratings or likes to the Crypto Talk. Because the Crypto Talk has helped me a lot then the other Bad things or the Websites.

I really appreciate this forum. It allows us to earn much more money on all ptc sites, tap sites, survey sites. So I consider it as +5. We must do our best to improve this forum.

This forum is really nice  .  this will give us a chance to learn and earn .  .  we can easily do our task if we want to complete this according to our wishes .  none forum will give us opportunity like this if some one say me about other forum then i rejected this and i follow and work at my life time to this beautiful forum .  

All things considered, I will rate this gathering +5 which is best since it gives a decent benefit from us and furthermore I encountered to have a decent conversations here by having an extraordinary individuals in this discussion, I trust this gathering will be still exists for quite a while

• +1 1

I give the +4 rate to crypto talk  you all know if someone thing has lot of advantage it has some disadvantage .it is best plate forum for earning and learning .on my experience I say some people waste their time in this forum 

It is best for me like a student 

talking about giving rates to the forum, the only one thing is enough and that is it is giving the amazing opportunity to us for the earning system and that makes it to get full plus 5 in ratings.

This the only one forum in which I am start working. Because my friends working in this site and also advice me to join this site. I am become the jr member now. In my opinion this forum has high ratings as +5. Also if you start trading then you get much profits. I brings the people of different countries make together.

I believe we should use them wisely and based on the feelings we have,that the topic we are reading offers us.I am very generous when it comes to giving ratings specially if I think that the member placed a lot of effort on that topic or post.

Always welcome expert. Well the rate I can give to any member on the forum  strictly depends on the standard of the post or comments. So don't be upset if you see me giving a negative ratings to your post because it not my fault because it the content you have shared on the forum.

This forum have really make good progress that can rate now among the best crypto forum, I have no specific rate level to give this forum, but always feel is the best to me than any other crypto forums in cryptoworld. 

I think I will also give it +5, it is the place that gave me the most amount of information about cryptocurrencies, and the place that made me earn money besides that I am a student, I am now completing my studies and working here and gaining experience about cryptocurrencies, CryptoTalk is the perfect place for me.

• +2 1

Though I started this forum with some limited knowledge about the crypto world, as for me I will rather rate a post 5+ to a good constructive post, cos in this forum we all have the opportunity to gain more knowledge and also earn some portable incomes everyday.

CryptoTalk is awesome, it keeps me busy. I began this gathering with restricted data about crypto and created myself through it and took in a ton. Notwithstanding getting a decent measure of Bitcoin and exchanging it on the yovit stage, Cryptotalk is the best ever.

On 9/27/2020 at 3:11 PM, nykas said:

Cryptotalk posts rating system is very useful for improving content quality on the forum. But sometimes people rate posts unfair and creators can have problems because of it, anyway this system is better, than it was before 

Yes I agree with you sometimes members rate deliberately just to make the 50 talk coin of the day from reaction it is uncall full and negative reputations affect the payments of the members that post the comments. The moment a member notice undeserved reputation should report to moderators

There is no doubt about it am rating cryptotalk +5 because of the opportunity it offered us in term of working and earning some money at the same time, the knowledge gain here is something else because it have prepared us to participate in digital market during trading.

I am very proud of this forum. The crypto platform is one of the best platforms in the world. It offers us currencies and helps us learn and increase our skills and experiences in life. Thank you for your post and the comments are really great, good luck.

type in my opinion I would give this from a+ 5.because this from is very good.It helped many people to earn some Profits.in my ways I was buying Bitcoin but now I am it for free just by writing it was full article.

Cryptotalk is a forum where rating is essential but the normal rate to be given should either be +2or +3 so far ,those rate the average rate into the crypto world which the site or user can earn positive

Yes I agree with you that this forum provide us with a wide variety of knowledge regarding cryptocurrencies and also helped us to enhance our knowledge so it is becoming more popular day by day and is very useful considered so I gave crypto talk + 5

When i see a post with full of information. And well decorate and in easy,simple, understand able language then i give +3 to +4. Whenever i see totally new and unique topic then only i give +5. Usually i give +1 react.  

This crypto deserves a very good excellent, it can deserves more than i know because you can earn by your words, and for being beginners it can help for mw to earn profit, and im so thankful that i heard about this website, im doin my best to earn more profits.

talking about the cryptotalk form it is the best form I ever knew because it is paying the users just to make post and to put a replies on the post so I will give full marks

On 9/27/2020 at 3:14 PM, Babubu609 said:

logo9_23_83516.png.a0513f5e87de7af7080a00412bf1a5c6.png

This forum was so much great were all members find much interest to learn. It is a pleasure to show how much greatfully we are being in this forum. Let show gratitude and say a brief on what you achieve from this forum. Tell us how much grateful you are and how much thanks will you give to cryptotalk for helping you to learn a lot of things.

We all know that this forum had done a lot for us and distribute to everyone many way to learn, teach , earn , build up your vocabulary by knowing how to write good Contents, practicing a lot about cryptocurrency on how to make profit from the knowledge you have to earn a peaceful living. It seems great when ever one do good for you you show appreciation to such thing that you received so helpful. Therefore it isn't much bad to be grateful. Everyone here have reasons and different intentions for why they have been here. There are some members with good intentions and some members are with bad intentions. The good intentions users always find a specific time to be active and to work at the right time differing from inactive users. Inactive users are those spammers and careless users that are not here to learn but just in other way to spoiled/spam the forum with bad comments.

photo-1512486130939-2c4f79935e4f.jpeg.222a8ec876790ac13da7df9f60a625b5.jpeg

This is the right time we need to think twice and work perfectly as we are paid for our work. We don't have to do bad work and expect payments as other good members did. It was very shameful on how you may see some members getting banned for spamming the forum and creating multiple accounts but still Creating more multiple accounts to continue spamming its really not a good attitude it seems to be like act of stealing what does not belong to you. We need to change so that we live long as old members also live in the forum there is nothing to worry about if our Posts are counted as unique posts. Take a look at old members they how long they have been in this forum but that didn't have a problem because they abide by rule's.

photo-1599076452732-3b7de9e49236.jpeg.12cbedf96fa4a751786556eebd9b1b2b.jpeg

Right here all I want us to understand about this topic is that we should be grateful and be proud to share what we learn from this forum and be proud to be here and get ready to follow the rules all the time as stated. Secondly we want to know how helpful this forum is it to you.

How much can you rates cryptotalk forum?

✓ Best +5

✓ better +3

✓ Good + 1

✓ Very poor -5

✓ poor -3

✓ Moderate - 1

Say your mind let's see how much rate you give cryptotalk>>> waiting for you feedbacks.photo-1590438288407-b3a28bc21380.jpeg.e6fdaa4b8ac4e8243fa28429249d6ffa.jpeg

I just giving to cryptotalk 5+ star ratings because the forum deserve it for the unique features thats it has contained, and it was better for the forum to integrated the forum rating option here.