What can cause bitcoin or crypto currency to come to an end. - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

What can cause bitcoin or crypto currency to come to an end.

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

@Raqeebzy They are aware of it and I have a huge fear in me, k can not be blockchain engineers be the key to cause security breaches to collapse entire blockchain networks in future? Anyway I hope they will never do so.I have studied so many articles to understand the core concept of Blockchain Technology. I might share my understanding even on this forum soon. 

It would be a pleasure to see that especially from you (going to be detailed). Blockchain seems more complex and secured than we think it to be. It is going to take lots and long comprises with going to cost great. Nearly not feasible for me.

• +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

10 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

It would be a pleasure to see that especially from you (going to be detailed). Blockchain seems more complex and secured than we think it to be. It is going to take lots and long comprises with going to cost great. Nearly not feasible for me.

I will try my best to present everything in the simple words so that everyone could easily get ideas that's why it is taking a long time to create the constructive new topics here. I assume most of the people have not understood the core concept of Bitcoin and Blockchain technology yet.

• +3 1

11 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Raqeebzy. I might share my understanding even on this forum soon. 

@Whited35  we are waiting to have your review my friend....becuase here has lot of members who has not enough idea about blockchain and how its work..i also have many confused about blockchain security path so it will be great to if you create a topic about blockchain security plus working system..                 

• +2 1

28 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Whited35  we are waiting to have your review my friend....becuase here has lot of members who has not enough idea about blockchain and how its work..i also have many confused about blockchain security path so it will be great to if you create a topic about blockchain security plus working system..                 

@Dorjoy12Sure my brother. Let me allow sometime I am assembling everything to provide you guys. It's been already a long time that I have been studying about the blockchain technology. Once it come to you, I hope you will have every essential objective details about the blockchain technology.

• +4 1

I think losing faith in crypto and crypto projects will bring fatal end to crypto world, this is why i hate those ICO scams because they contribute to giving crypto a really bad image in the media.

• +1 1

I hope that since nothing will happen and our Bitcoin will not be a disaster that we do not want to see, it is too bad to know these and you are doing well to tell us the same currency side that may be and it is not too far away but what we are doing today  Only a short time from that.  This will make us destructive but I don’t think it has happened and the bitcoin markets will still have many years for us to trade and our profits and cryptocurrency usage when the country’s currency is doing bad for us.

3 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Dorjoy12Sure my brother. Let me allow sometime I am assembling everything to provide you guys. It's been already a long time that I have been studying about the blockchain technology. Once it come to you, I hope you will have every essential objective details about the blockchain technology.

@Whited35 i think so that i can have full clarification from your topic about blockchain technology.. Not only me but also all Over the member in this forum.. I know how hard to create a  good topic Becuase i also made some  topic....take your Own time Friend.            

6 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Whited35 i think so that i can have full clarification from your topic about blockchain technology.. Not only me but also all Over the member in this forum.. I know how hard to create a  good topic Becuase i also made some  topic....take your Own time Friend.            

@Dorjoy12 Exactly, it is research-based blockchain technology related topic and I am more concerned to provide authentic information on this forum. If I post any misleading information, it will just create the chaos on this forum. You might expect it will come within a few days. 

• +2 1

Maybe a problem could be massive spam like this that we have today in the forum and also one of my posts was deleted for no reason. But seriously the topic is very interesting for everyone. There are many things that can make bitcoin come to an end but I don't think it will be the same for all cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1

12 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Dorjoy12 Exactly, it is research-based blockchain technology related topic and I am more concerned to provide authentic information on this forum. If I post any misleading information, it will just create the chaos on this forum. You might expect it will come within a few days. 

@Whited35 Don't worry my Friend if your topic contain any wrong information because we are here to help each other      plus discussed about crypto world...yah i expected so but its not matter how many days you take to complete your research but sooner or later we will received good information fron you about blockchain technology..          

• +3 1

Top traders discuss the causes. ... Speaking to Cointelegraph, cryptocurrency trader and ... price could react with a severe correction with no end in sight, such

Думаю что надо рассматривать отдельно биткоин и остальные криптовалюты.Основная масса биткоина контролируется несколькими  группами людей,что позволяет манипулировать его курсом-поэтому интерес к нему имеет шансы упасть

19 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Whited35 Don't worry my Friend if your topic contain any wrong information because we are here to help each other   

@Dorjoy12Well, members over here may correct some mistakes but still it will not be an effective for me because sometime forum does not allow me to edit topic. As you have already known, post delete feature is already disabled. Wait I am into it to give 100% unique contents with my best regarding the core understanding of blockchain technology. 

• +5 1

Blockchain is a virtual reality and it cannot disappear unless the internet disappears, but it can become useless if new technology emerges that is more sophisticated than it and with better features.

• +1 1

As you can see market is now have above 4k coins and many good projects are shutdown in 2028-19 because of no good support from people. Because everyone goes after BTC and small, medium projects compared with top-tier its a bad sign where we have to think about crypto and consider its future. Everyday new coin/token is coming to market but very few of them have innovation and future .

I think if it's goes like this then the investment will stop o

I don't agree with you on this, the end of cryptocurrencies won't be that easy because the dependence on them for everything literally swells every day, just like the internet, no whole world of the internet can disappear by the decision of a government.

i guess.It impossible for internet to just cut, many things will be down if the internet cut,infact the world will cut, and government to ban cryptocurrency is very rare ,though some countries can ban it because many countries are yet to even accept it today

21 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Dorjoy12Well, members over here may correct some mistakes but still it will not be an effective for me because sometime forum does not allow me to edit topic. As you have already known, post delete feature is already disabled. Wait I am into it to give 100% unique contents with my best regarding the core understanding of blockchain technology. 

@Whited35  i had meant if your topic about blockchain technology  has any problem when you upload it here then we must discussion it with each other for solve it.. Again if you do proper Research then upload, its mean your topic will be more helpful for us.. Ofcourse your topic will be unique because in forum has less topic about blockchain..              

This is the only way I think where the attention and interest of the users might divert from looking into crypto currency.

It is not for nothing, but the truth is that this is almost impossible because there are many people in the world of cryptocurrencies, especially bitcoin According to my point of view, for there to be a downturn in the world of cryptocurrencies, there would have to be sanctions or something similar, which the administrative staff can carry out.

The possibility of the internet disappearing is remote and almost impossible, so I don't think this will happen. On the other hand we have seen that in some countries the are trying to collect taxes from cryptocurrency investors like the USA, but you are able to just say NO in the IRS formulary, that does not mean is right.

On 26/9/2020 at 12:19, George10 said:

_20200926_185409.JPG.f5a48481ec7e9f2f87f1a9b9629645bc.JPG¿Alguna vez te has preguntado qué podría hacer que el rey de las criptomonedas bitcoin o el mercado de criptomonedas desaparezcan o más bien lleguen a su fin? A partir de hoy me gustaría discutir algunos de los puntos que creo que pueden causar esta catástrofe que todo usuario de criptografía es No quiero contemplar, incluyéndome a mí mismo No quiero que el mercado de bitcoins o criptomonedas llegue a su fin, sin embargo, veamos las razones que tengo y la primera es la falla global del acceso a Internet, esto significa que no hay conexión a Internet, lo que hace que el sistema en criptomonedas que no pueden ser operadas, ya que depende mucho de Internet para seguir funcionando y la otra razón es la prohibición global de las criptomonedas, aunque esto podría no suceder fácilmente, pero solo unos pocos países pueden optar por prohibir las criptomonedas en sus jurisdicciones.Y esto puede causar el final si ocurre a nivel mundial, pero mi punto de vista sobre este es que, los gobiernos no se atreverían a prohibir las criptomonedas, sino que buscarían medios para recaudar impuestos para que puedan beneficiarse, por lo tanto, esto aparentemente tiene menos posibilidades de causar. un impacto y, por último, pero no menos importante, la otra razón que puede hacer que el mercado de bitcoins o criptomonedas desaparezca son los usuarios de criptomonedas,_20200926_185325.JPG.8346ab380d5cad17ed3825b233fc38a1.JPG cuando comenzamos a perder la fe y a dudar del mercado de criptomonedas durante una crisis o cuando las criptomonedas no brindan ningún valor tangible en el mundo real, lo que nos hace perder la fe por completo y finalmente abandonar o dejar las criptomonedas para siempre, puede causar un gran impacto cuando sucede masivamente.

Por lo tanto, tengamos siempre fe en el mercado de bitcoins o criptomonedas, incluso durante una crisis, mientras deseamos que esta catástrofe no ocurra.

Eso es lo que yo tenía sin saber por su lado el punto de vista.

It is very difficult for Bitcoin to come to an end, the only thing that if true is that, in the lack of resources in many countries, internet access is very limited to them, even do not have a cell phone to be able to access, this makes Bitcoin for a very small population. 

For now Bitcoin has remained stable in its price and its market has risen in recent years, in addition many companies have seen great potential and have been implementing it in their businesses, this keeps it going and its price gets to rise considerably. 

I think what affects the production of cryptocurrency is electricity and for an internet shutdown it is never possible. Because not only encryption uses the Internet. The Internet is as important as electricity in our current society, and in the near future it will reach all poor countries, the most important of which is energy

Very interesting question whose answer I think is associated with the digital world that we are living. Everything is based on the Internet (marketplaces, IoT, data servers, sites, ...). The only possibility that cryptocurrencies disappear is that the Internet has a worldwide connection drop.

I consider that the biggest threat or problem that could lead to the end of bitcoin is the lack of users due to some type of collective discredit since one of the advantages of bitcoin, which is that it is not subject to any financial institution, is also its biggest problem Because not having someone to back your value this can make some people or companies who want to enter the world of cryptocurrencies see this as a possible danger.