YOUR PRIVACY, YOUR EVERYTHING - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

YOUR PRIVACY, YOUR EVERYTHING

Any member of the forum is understood this point for because there is every member of any special things and should not know it one of them, because we do not trust anyone in order to protect ourselves and we are sorry and keeps our wedding is only us and do not tell one of them so that we are more than one and no one we lose anything to us.

Exactly I am agree with you you send absolutely right your privacy is is important for you if you lose your privacy this is very harmful for you so you should do keep your privacy on this forum that is very e good for you

You are absolutely right privacy is everything because if your information is leaked there is a strong personality that your account will be hacked and you will lose your all funds that you store in your wallet when you create a account in any wallet always set strong password and enable Google verification method or mobile verfication method

Yes, privacy is more important than all things. We need to always protect our privacy. In yobit section, privacy is more important. If you field to do it, i think you can lost your reputation and your balance.    

Thank you for the article. I always save all data and secret keys after registration, and also be sure to duplicate them. Several times I lost my funds due to my stupidity, when I forgot to save them. But for that I gained experience, and first of all I remember everything in order to keep all funds in complete safety!

• +1 1

Absolutely correct one security depends on the priority he gave to his privacy. Disclosing your personal identity to the public for some cheapest campaigns and other related things is equivalent to selling your various accounts as scammers may use the advantage against you to scam your savings or currencies

• +4 1

This thing is normal, we must, my friend, maintain our privacy and keep our passwords safe, away from fraudsters, be careful and stay away and not trust anyone who may tempt you to double your payments and send links Be on the alert and do not enter it

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Absolutely right privacy is everything.don't sure your personal key .don't trust anyone.if we share our personal key.then they easily use our account and we can't do nothing if they hack our account.

• +2 1

Thank you for this appropriate piece of advice. There might be lot of users out their who doesn't realize the difference among the public keys and private keys. It is crucial that the uses take careful steps to protect their personal interest from any kind of unfair practices. Privacy and protection have to be maintained for you to have a robust base.

On 9/26/2020 at 9:52 AM, Guru2050 said:

Private  keys given to you while registering in both sites are for you and you alone.

2. They are not meant to be share with anyone no matter what he/she claims to be.

3. Write and save your personal  keys or details in hard copy, not online as they carries your money.

4. Avoid login your personal details in to public system etc.

All this are fundamental guidelines that people must follow to save their hard earned funds, but I won't agree with you on the third point, a very good security analyst won't agree with you too, as they always frown against writing secret things like password down, what if other people lay hands on them and use it to attack your account, the best I can recommend is to save it in a password manager and you can obtain anytime you forget it.

Or better still the forgot password key is what I use to use many times because u use to create password that are hard to remember for Myself, so I'll use forgot password button anytime I was logged out of the account, so it'll be hard for people to guess a password me myself don't know

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello bro first of all to thanks for this useful information,The way you said privacy is the most important thing, you are absolutely right, we should not share our privacy with anyone.

• +2 1

One of the best topics I have seen today, all the listed things are not things to be shared with any body, we should keep them safe and not share with anybody, our privacy is one of the things we need to keep safe and make it known to us alone.

I think privacy is the only rule that is set for all.  Every one should  respect the privacy of others and also at this forum we have to be carefull  to save our privacy from hackers. 

I appreciate you guy for this wonderful and meaningful guidelines, it will surely help my future in the world of cryptocurrency. Privacy is very important and one should always secure it. If your private it loss, anyone can just penetrate in to your account and and divert all your earning in just a single click.

This is the most important information, to protect your account, The two-factor authentication token also provides additional account protection. I keep the private key on my notebook so that I don't forget it or my phone malfunctions and my money goes away.  I think everyone should make sure that their account is fully protected and that no information about the wallet is shared with anyone.

On 9/26/2020 at 1:52 PM, Guru2050 said:

First let me start by welcoming everyone in to the world of crypto currency.

It's a community that houses gainful and profitable opportunities, fruitful and lucrative offers for earning Crypto money passively depending on the task chosen for participation.

In view of this, SECURITY should be given utmost priority, first class attention as their are other categories of people who tends to use Crypto currency in extra legal or prohibited way. Talking about scammers, hackers or any other cyber securities disruptions.

So as a member in this forum and Crypto world at large. You have to know that:

1. Private  keys given to you while registering in both sites are for you and you alone.

2. They are not meant to be share with anyone no matter what he/she claims to be.

3. Write and save your personal  keys or details in hard copy, not online as they carries your money.

These are the basic, bold steps to safeguard and keep one highly protected from their threat.

Thank you sir for this warm welcome. You are right sir privacy should be the first priority here on this great platform. Security should work hard for the privacy of everyone on this platform.

Your privacy is very important do not share anything to any suspicious site there are some telegram bots that can easily access your personl informations when you chat with them be very vigilant especially your wallet privacy you should make sure it is well secured by using two steps verification,do not use your personal information for your passward,mix letters,numbers together when creating your walllet password.

Edited by Beryymark

On 9/26/2020 at 2:52 PM, Guru2050 said:

First let me start by welcoming everyone in to the world of crypto currency.

It's a community that houses gainful and profitable opportunities, fruitful and lucrative offers for earning Crypto money passively depending on the task chosen for participation.

In view of this, SECURITY should be given utmost priority, first class attention as their are other categories of people who tends to use Crypto currency in extra legal or prohibited way. Talking about scammers, hackers or any other cyber securities disruptions.

So as a member in this forum and Crypto world at large. You have to know that:

1. Private  keys given to you while registering in both sites are for you and you alone.

These are the basic, bold steps to safeguard and keep one highly protected from their threat.

Thank you so much for giving us such a great advice.Yes i truly believe that our privacy our everything.Many beginners can not understand that how much  security or privacy important for us.So before completing any task at first we should make sure that our personal key or information is safe.

This is a very useful post that we have to take serious on how to keep our account save irrespective of who the person claim to be to avoid we falling into the hand of the scammers. Our account details should be privatised to us alone and shouldn't be shared with anyone to be on the savers side from the spammers.

• +1 1

Thanks for sharing these informative contents. When we are working online we are open to many threats and spammers, so we must be aware of our privacy and keep our self secure from the spammers. We must not share the login credentials online, keep our accounts safe with 2FA, and make sure to check  whether you're logged in to the official websites; there might be phishing attacks, so you must be aware of every risks and incoming threats.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

All personal information will be safe if you keep everything private.  Those who work online with cryptocurrencies rely heavily on keeping their wallet information secret, and the most important of these is to keep their information private on any other site.

On 9/26/2020 at 9:52 AM, Guru2050 said:

You made an outstanding post explained in to details for beginners understanding. It is true crypto world have different people with several opinions some came to earn legitimately while some are here for scamming people money. Becare full to work with this useful information

Privacy is must important in every field of life if you are in social and your personal every where you have some privacy. In the digital market your privacy is poor then you will change to lose your money and personal assets. 

I really believe with this saying your privacy your everything because  in live you trust your friend,  your friend also trust his friend that is how once private issue shared will move around so for that is better to keep things private and die with it than everything you earn will get lost in you within a short time. 

First let me give you thanks for giving us this good information. Onr sould be very careful about his account.Online is very dipp world so one who have to know how to protect our-self here.Don't shear your private information with anyone.Always we shoulf follow the information given up in the post.