Cryptotalk forum on Facebook - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Cryptotalk forum on Facebook

On 9/28/2020 at 7:47 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Promoting Cryptotalk forum in different platforms is really good and i feel happy to see such posts on other platforms. When Cryptotalk forum will grow more and more, there will be more advertisers when the trade of Talk tokens will be opened.

I agree with you, if we broadcast crypto world across  the internet it will get much popularity and this will attract more advertisers to buy talk token and this will make the talk token to grow in value.

Personally, it seems to me very positive news that this great forum called Cryptotalk spreads through social networks since it will be a great benefit for this great community and thus in this way they will still make it bigger than it is.
Good luck and big winnings for everyone
A big greeting

@NezarWe could all read it if you translated it into English with an Arabic Screenshot. But thank you so much for sharing these words with us. And really this forum Great. There is a lot to learn from this forum.

I have no idea about this . Because I am new member here. It is the good to see this forum more on social media. But this forum is the best for earning. I earn money from this forum. I want I share this forum in our all friends . 

This end is very dear to me, not only me, I think this forum is very important to every member of this forum.So our main responsibility is to work with the attention of this forum because the forum authorities are paying for each of our work.And yes I definitely agree with you. Thank you very much for reading this important post. I hope you will share more important posts like this with us in the future.

It is good to hear that our forum has completed 1 year. This is definitely a milestone but not the last one. Now that Cryptotalk has come in Facebook it is going to spread very fast and far and wide.

The Facebook is one of the big sources of information and the cryptotalk forum can use it to promote his platform for a new users who don't know this domain yet,because the majority of crypto currency users use Twitter and telegram but less Facebook 

Its actually posible and we can invite more people into this place and work with it , its really important put together everything in the right perpective and build a stage, only that you dont get paid for refferals but its a good thing to invite this in this place there is no one in this place who can be able to work as hard and put together that right position that we have need to go with it 

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you for the update senior mate, I am a newbie here and of course I did read the forum rules and doing all my possible best to adhere to them, thank you for the advice.

I meditate it is a exceedingly principal mechanism that extra population are invited in this forum if this cryptotalk forum mushroom on shared media like cheep Facebook and cable lots of relations substitute their kick for the reason that this forum collapse us grouping of in rank and expertise.

Happy birthday for this wonderful forum. I hope that it will develop and expand further and the number of participating members increases. I wish success and wishes for all.

This is one of the best forum i have come across. It has helped so many people in so many different ways. Here you can learn and gain knowledge and even earn and make friends. I am so greatful forums like this exists.

Well it does not sound that much exiting but its important that we do check on what would be the right thing to do using such a platform there is a lot of work to be done and well built and well integrated that we are able to work with there is a lot of people out there who try to work out the huge progress that they find here and make sure that they can be able to build on what we have right now

This is a great platform which always help its members in time of teaching, couching or guiding them when trading, I think advertising it on Facebook is not support to be cause a lot of forum which are share on Facebook are scam so other make think so to this platform. 

It is really wonderful that this forum has reached such a level of success that its popularity is increasing day by day, and this indicates that it is really useful and that it is the best way for people to invest their time in it. I wish permanent success for all members. I hope this forum will continue to give

Its good to invite others through facebook  or other socail medias to this forum because it will help them learn about crypto currency as well and earn something for their living just as we do.

happy birthday my friend. I am very happy for finding this forum too. I never use any forum before crypto talk. Now i feel lucky to be here. Crypto becames more famous every year and the values increasing all the time . I see myself as a early invester in crypto and thanks to this forum i can improve my knowledge about crypto. I hope i can be more efficient trader and invester.

• +4 1

I want to thank to the administrators, moderators and creators of the cryptotalk forum. You have done a great job creating such a forum with good interface, easy to use, rep system and the people participating are really cool. Thanks to everyone who made this forum a decent and great environment to share about crypto. Cheers and keep up the good work ! 

• +4 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I think its true , we need to work with the forum right, we can look for new members and keep going there is a lot of work to which this is what going to happen , we need to put together every single working system and that is what  to do , we have to develop a good structure a refferal structure that is easy to earn to it

I feel lucky being a part of Cryptotalk. This is one of the best trading sites throughout the world. I wish may this site live long. This is a life changer. This forum has changed many peoples life in a better way. We can use our social media to promote this great forum so that it can be spreaded all over the world much moreee. Love it.

On 9/25/2020 at 8:45 PM, Nezar said:

Hi friends, it has been a year since this awesome forum was created and I am very happy to be a part of it, so first I would like to say happy new year to our encrypted chat forum and wish it prosperity and lasting progress Secondly, I am wandering around Facebook today, I was able to see something very beautiful Bringing happiness to myself, and this thing is an explanation for our forum. This is the place where a person, through his participation, invites people to join the forum, work in it, gain experience and learn from it, and this is a good and wonderful thing, and I see that we will see many join the forum during the coming period
Therefore, I hope that all new members read the rules well, adhere to them and respect them so that they can protect their accounts from warning or banning.

Note: I cannot share a screenshot of the post inside Facebook because it is written in Arabic

Well using a social media for advertising our forum to others to invites to more have growing of users of crtyptotalk is really good idea to share our knowledge about cryptocurrency to give them interesting  for investing or trading that can be benefits to of all us. Especiallt facebook is more usable of many people, and base of the situation there's a chance a lot of people want to join to have some earnings. But please for some members don't dissapoint them using scam their some money, we must Share them our good opportunity in this forum.

Happy Birthday to the best forum in history, here we are able to bring so many other people out there, we have to revive this forum and make it bigger so that everyone can avoid any problems

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I think it is the best plateform in the world for free earning of bitcoin. So Facebook is also more proper useful app. So be easy and when a lot of members on Facebook then they learnt about crypto.

• +3 1

this turned into very quality of this character to invite people and he's doing the right factor. perhaps we should all help the forum and communicate about it anywhere and tell human beings to join and maybe they're looking but have now not found this possibility in order to assist them study a lot approximately cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

Your advice is considerable cryptotalk platform is also available on Facebook because everyone not nose about cryptotalk website. Facebook is the world's largest platform and have billions of active users every time. I think if cryptotalk is available on Facebook then its reputation in increase quickly.