[For Beginners]Simple but technical questions - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

[For Beginners]Simple but technical questions

The personal key strategies the security of the wallet, so do not confer to anyone any information approximately the private or open key. We really do not have the foggiest thought approximately a incredible bargain of information around the universe of advanced shapes of cash, but I have been working within the field for over a year. Regardless, I am as however picking up a few modern valuable information reliably.

General Technology Questions for Newbies If you know something good here, you can comment a lot on the subject here. In fact, when you comment on the world of technology, you can understand a lot of good things here because you know something good about the subject.  If you can come up with something out of the ordinary, then they have to re-think their position.

the first and third  question came in mind many times before , i searched the net about them and almost got the idea how they work like exactly what you said , these questions are important to understand just to know how things are working and not stay ignorant about it 

Very useful information you shared . You code the important things about trading . you are thinking about newbies . As I spend a month on crypto but I also Did not know about block chain . But you shared the useful information I really liked you post thanks for sharing 

Lot of questions about this topic that were they save their coins and other cryptocurrencies that they hold but thanks dear to clear many questions about this topic. 

Lot of questions about this topic that were they save their coins and other cryptocurrencies that they hold but thanks dear to clear many questions about this topic. 

This is often an awfully great theme for beginners who don't know or don't get it themselves and need to memorize or procure information or valuable data that a few already have in them but this individual does not and does not need to be cleared out out, that's why they need to memorize everything that as much as conceivable to afterward be with other individuals or give or donate data to the subject or gathering.

Thank you for giving this type knowledge about digital marketing specially about this forum. So we can learn more about this platform. Use this knowledge we can build up our career help in a healthy way.

The beginner needs answers to many questions in the beginning and then hastily publishes a useless topic. Your post is very informative and standard. Every member can get answers to their questions and get information from this post.

• +1 1

Thank you brother for giving us this useful information i think it is a best way to deliver information to juniors by telling your answer to another senior members i think if senior members do this work like this than we junior learn lots of thinks i hope you will understand what i am saying

Thank you so much for sharing this  knowledge with us .it is very helpful.your post is information and it increase my knowledge.this is really a technical question.I hope many members learn new information from your post.keep sharing this kind of post.

• +3 1

As a begginers i woukd like to thank you for sharing this information. Those who are new on this forum no nothing about these things and can get help from your post. Bitcoin is becoming more and more popular among users so they ahould know anout this.

This is my first time to see your topic dear actually I see you there in report section you really work good for this platform but this time I'm really happy to see your topic this very informative sometimes the questions arising in my mind but can't solve these questions while this time I get some of answer in this platform..

My dear friend I am new in the field of digital currency and digital marketing so I do not have much knowledge about that what you have told in your post but I can realise from your post that it is very beneficial for us and I Got much of knowledge from the descriptions of other Seniors that is the beautiful feature of this platform that seniors help their juniors so keep doing this this is a very good work best of luck and I am teaching from you.

Learning and we container experience about this forum your points are enormously significant and helpful for every one of and notably for individuals who boast selected evils through your issue all and resolve their harms incredibly without doubt I be able to make out that you produce a same secret understanding. 

The field of cryptocurrencies gives you many wonderful features that make our lives easier and faster in terms of keeping money, getting rid of bank and tax control, and fast transfer between members, secretly and quickly.

In addition, this field gives you real job opportunities through which you can get some good financial gains

• +2 1

Thanks a lot i didn't have any idea about these hints you have orovided us with a great bit of knowledge about the wallets and i am very greatfull to you as youbsaid it will help the begginers along with the seniors too that also have nonidea about this before you posted 

On 25/09/2020 at 8:34 AM, Whited35 said:

Last time, I got encountered from my friend @Calvinpriva with some  questions😜.You can see questions are looking simple but actually not, they are technical cryptocurrency and blockchain technology related questions.He asked me questions not due to reason he does not know about them but main intention was to help newcomers on this forum. I tackled his questions in PM and thought like it will be also helpful for this community. Let's see how did I face him. 

1. Those who own crypto wallets, where do they store those coins?
Cryptocurrency is utterly into blockchain technology. Blockchain forms an irreversible database where all wallet addresses and funds into it are stored. Your crypto wallet address has two important things or variables i.e.Public key and private key which will be directly related with coins/tokens stored to that wallet and it is followed by complex cryptographic codes. 
So if the wallet is non-custodial, you can have full control over your private key but in the case of custodial or hot online wallets, they store your private key in their separate server but still, your crypto will be stored in blockchain.  

2. We can stake,save and invest our coins in some exchanges/wallets and earn a profit, how do they get that interest to give us?
It is quite relatable, how your bank gives you interests for saving the amounts😜? They also invest funds collected from their customers into productive fields like agriculture, hydro-power, etc, right? Exactly the same, if exchanges or wallets are giving you returns for investing or saving the amounts means they are also using your funds to invest in something stable or productive sectors to gain profits and some portion will be given you as a return.Staking works to strengthen the network and exchange or wallet give you reward for that purpose.

3. How do crypto wallets generate coin addresses for their wallet users to receive coins?
I give you an answer which will be applicable for all the blockchain networks.Crypto wallets are such special programs that are capable of creating unmatched and irreversible alphanumeric characters(will be stored in blockchain while sending or receiving crypto into it) which you might represent as identifier or crypto wallet address with a set of two variables i.e. public key and private keys. If you have a multi-coin wallet means it is capable of creating addresses to support so many coins or tokens from different blockchain networks. 

P.S.I really appreciate your feedback if there are any corrections needed in my answers 🙏

Thanks for such an useful information dude if we want to secure our account we must set a strict password which hackers can't hack easily..and don't share it with others

• +2 1

On 9/25/2020 at 8:34 AM, Whited35 said:

Last time, I got encountered from my friend @Calvinpriva with some  questions😜.You can see questions are looking simple but actually not, they are technical cryptocurrency and blockchain technology related questions.He asked me questions not due to reason he does not know about them but main intention was to help newcomers on this forum. I tackled his questions in PM and thought like it will be also helpful for this community. Let's see how did I face him. 

Cryptocurrency is utterly into blockchain technology. Blockchain forms an irreversible database where all wallet addresses and funds into it are stored. Your crypto wallet address has two important things or variables i.e.Public key and private key which will be directly related with coins/tokens stored to that wallet and it is followed by complex cryptographic codes. 
So if the wallet is non-custodial, you can have full control over your private key but in the case of custodial or hot online wallets, they store your private key in their separate server but still, your crypto will be stored in blockchain.  

2. We can stake,save and invest our coins in some exchanges/wallets and earn a profit, how do they get that interest to give us?
It is quite relatable, how your bank gives you interests for saving the amounts😜? They also invest funds collected from their customers into productive fields like agriculture, hydro-power, etc, right? Exactly the same, if exchanges or wallets are giving you returns for investing or saving the amounts means they are also using your funds to invest in something stable or productive sectors to gain profits and some portion will be given you as a return.Staking works to strengthen the network and exchange or wallet give you reward for that purpose.

3. How do crypto wallets generate coin addresses for their wallet users to receive coins?
I give you an answer which will be applicable for all the blockchain networks.Crypto wallets are such special programs that are capable of creating unmatched and irreversible alphanumeric characters(will be stored in blockchain while sending or receiving crypto into it) which you might represent as identifier or crypto wallet address with a set of two variables i.e. public key and private keys. If you have a multi-coin wallet means it is capable of creating addresses to support so many coins or tokens from different blockchain networks. 

P.S.I really appreciate your feedback if there are any corrections needed in my answers 🙏

Thank you so much dude for thisinformation as these are the common question that everyone asked and we must be know about it. As I was also un familiar with coin addresses and wallets now I am  satisfied by your post

• +1 1

10 hours ago, Samotokika said:

Thank you so much dude for thisinformation as these are the common question that everyone asked and we must be know about it. As I was also un familiar with coin addresses and wallets now I am  satisfied by your post

Indeed the guy has asked the simple but the technical questions. You are also free to ask me questions in this thread but please do not quote this long topic in your every comment.

10 hours ago, Yousaf said:

Thanks for the information you provided for me and I am doing my best with cryptotalk web and I appreciate yobit wallet there I can save my coin and I learn how to make sure that I have good things to do with my coin 

Hey, what do you mean by Yobit wallet everywhere? Yobit is cryptocurrency exchange ! 

9 hours ago, USA said:

I think this is a very important question that can ever be ask from new members of the platform and with this it can guide any member of the platform to a greater heights so as not to go astray about the platform. 

Alright, the forum is helping us to have discussions in so many aspects of Cryptocurrency and the blockchain technology. 

Thank you for this, I have been on this forum for a while but there are many things I still don't know. I think a lot of people will need this information.

Sir your information is right .You have a lot of knowledge that you shared with us . Thank you Sir . Sometime I saw that some for beginner are too busy in other works and also making posts  yet. Because the basic reason is their interest with this forum. I agree with your information.

I again thank you for your Helpful post.

On 9/25/2020 at 8:34 AM, Whited35 said:

It was very useful what I learned from it is that our cryptocurrency is stored in blockchain. And the second where do the funds come from? Well they come from the funds  from there users, and third is our crypto wallets generate coin addresses which are irreversible, unmatched and alphanumeric characters! Is this right? What I learned from this useful topic. Thanku soo much for giving such a useful content.

Thank you for sharing this information even though I have finished extra than 200 posts however nevertheless I haven't recognized approximately this and that too in very deep. I can see which you have a completely deep information on this.

The first and the third question came to mind several times before, I scanned the net about them and almost got the idea of how they work just like what you said, these questions are necessary to learn just how things work and not to remain naive about it.

11 hours ago, sugulalia said:

The first and the third question came to mind several times before, I scanned the net about them and almost got the idea of how they work just like what you said, these questions are necessary to learn just how things work and not to remain naive about it.

As they are the constructive questions to expect technical explanations, I hope you have got the necessary basic information off my topic but actually, there are still so many things that beginners should know in the crypto world. I might share the detail explanations about the blockchain technology one by one so keep following the different sections on forum.