[For Beginners]Simple but technical questions - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

[For Beginners]Simple but technical questions

You did a great topic.  The most important thing for every person to do is keep the public key and the private key in a safe place far from fraudsters so that money is not stolen from the wallet.  The investment should be rational and the investment should be made in legitimate and reliable platforms because there are a lot of fraudulent platforms.  Finally, the creation of the public and private key is done in a way that cannot be repeated again, and this is what distinguishes the security of cryptocurrencies and wallets and makes the protection system in them high.

• +5 1

This post is great and because of it you got a lot of good reputation points and I think you deserve it because you wrote a post rich in information that helps many members understand cryptocurrencies

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

On 10/13/2020 at 10:06 PM, Jack764 said:

You did a great topic.  The most important thing for every person to do is keep the public key and the private key in a safe place far from fraudsters so that money is not stolen from the wallet.  The investment should be rational and the investment should be made in legitimate and reliable platforms because there are a lot of fraudulent platforms.

@Jack764 Hi, public keys are shareable but I advise you do not share the public key of your main wallet. It will be better to place them secretly due to the safety reason. In the case of private key, once we loss it, our money will go forever. 

It is very important for the security and security of the wallet. You should not give anyone any information about your wallet. And also investing in a well-known and trusted platform. There are hundreds or even thousands of fraudulent websites that steal your money. Similarly, a specific pattern of address numbers and letters in your wallet for any currency, which is impossible to repeat at any time. This makes cryptocurrency different and makes dealing sit with them easier and safer . 

On 10/13/2020 at 10:27 PM, basel23 said:

This post is great and because of it you got a lot of good reputation points and I think you deserve it because you wrote a post rich in information that helps many members understand cryptocurrencies

@basel23Reputation you see in my profile are from unique users but still scammers are attacking me with the floods of - rates without any reasons and mostly they are suspended now. We are in the beautiful community to share ideas about cryptocurrency that's why no scammers are welcomed here. 

First of all I would like to thank you very much. Such an important topic to share with us. I am brand new to this forum. So I don't know much. I have learned a lot through you now.

This is good information for wallet mostly member keep coin in exchanger account they think it safe and secure but my point view it some time dangerous for us.

This was great I am new to this platform and so it helped me test my knowledge on crypto world which is deep and it's quite hard to find out whether am good at this or not . I would be able to benefit from all sections within forum without exception. 

This is very good information not only fir beginners but also some experienced members. Thanks for sharing this topic. 

World of crypto currencies are too deep and wide so we have to take too much time to learn all about this. Experienced member spending five year in crypto is not fully expert.

• +2 1

On 10/19/2020 at 9:58 PM, malik6314193 said:

This is very good information not only fir beginners but also some experienced members. Thanks for sharing this topic. World of crypto currencies are too deep and wide so we have to take too much time to learn all about this. Experienced member spending five year in crypto is not fully expert.

@malik6314193 You are right on it my brother. Experts are those who have spent their endless hours to get knowledge for the specific fields. Myself, I am still a student who is learning more about the blockchain technology. 

• +3 1

On 11/11/2020 at 12:18 AM, agostinasocobehres said:

Thank you for providing us with this important information. I can see that as I read and learn more, I am making my knowledge more complex. I still have a long way to go, but dedicating time to the forum, it can be improved.

Cool, you might participate in active discussions on this forum to increase your knowledge in the crypto sphere or in the blockchain technology. Some serious members are creating the quality posts on this forum, you might love to follow their posts. 

That's right, thank you for your topic! It will be incredibly relevant for a beginner, especially if he decides to take up something to learn and develop, and this is great. After all, before, in my time, this was not all, and I had to study everything myself, adapt to everything, and it was difficult, but great!

• +3 1

With these good and explainable points, it is now clearly understood that the security of our wallet lies in our hands, anything that will alter our wallet security should be heavily avoided. Now, I have an idea that we can invest and save our coins into our wallet. This information is very helpful for beginners like me and another knowledge has been added into my brain. Thanks for this useful information.

• +5 1

On 11/21/2020 at 1:33 PM, Haso said:

Moreover the users can also save and invest coins in these crypto wallets.

Yes, the most the user still have the confusions like where their crypto are stored ! Actually they are stored in the blockchain and are followed by the hash function. During the transaction, you might understand like one hash is communicating with another hash 😜

• +1 1

Thank you for sharing such valuable information with all cryptotalk users, these are useful topics of great contribution of knowledge to the entire community 

• +1 1

This is a very good topic for beginners who do not know or do not understand themselves and want to learn or acquire data or valuable information that some already have in them but this person does not and does not want to be left out, that is why they want to learn everything that as much as possible to later be with other people or provide or give information to the topic or forum.

• +2 1

I applaud your participation my friend! A publication worthy of being valued. Many of us know the tools, but we do not know what exists behind them and it is very interesting to find out since it changes the point of view of everything and makes you see that it is behind the screen. Many distrust the security of cryptocurrencies and I always indicate that cryptocurrencies are not at all insecure since they operate through the blockchain network. The secondary platforms that we use such as exchanges or some custodial wallets may be insecure, but this does not depend on the blockchain but on the security protocols that each site may have.

• +3 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

Transferring cryptocurrencies to wallets is to transfer them via the blockchain and place them in a place on this blockchain while having the keys to move and keep them. In short, this is the principle of the decentralization portfolio As for staking or investment, sometimes we see the blockchain itself providing this service, and also some platforms offer such offers to obtain profits from freezing these currencies.

17 hours ago, Diran said:

Thank you so much for this information! The truth is, you have a lot of knowledge about this topic.

I'm new to the forum and you helped me clarify some doubts! These types of post are perfect and well explained for beginners like me!

@Diran That's why we all are here to exchange ideas. That guy(I mentioned in topic) asked me to exchange ideas for such questions and I happily helped him to make the things clear. Fortunately, it has also put the value on this forum to clear doubts of so many members. 

do now not proportion with everybody any facts about the public or private key. we nevertheless do now not recognise a whole lot of facts approximately the arena of cryptocurrencies, even though i have been running inside the area for greater than a year.

I have a question, one wallet may not create the same addresses but what if two different wallets create same address where will the amount go if it is been sent to one from two

Well your question is pretty expensive when someone uses the wallet to hold a cryptocurrency he is not actually using anything to store it but he just uses the commands to store the cryptocurrency while the other currency is not in his hands but in the hands of the application

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/11/2020 at 11:33 PM, Asjumalik said:

The questions you elaborated in your post is seem to be very simple but i think they are really very complex for the beginners and no one can be able to understand them if you cannot elaborated all these , thanks for giving such a great details about that.

All basic things and concepts have to be cleared for all the crypto enthusiasts first. I still find so many guys having misunderstanding regarding the cryptocurrencies and the blockchain technology. 

47 minutes ago, BraveHeart01 said:

Well your question is pretty expensive when someone uses the wallet to hold a cryptocurrency he is not actually using anything to store it but he just uses the commands to store the cryptocurrency while the other currency is not in his hands but in the hands of the application

Brother, I really did not get the crux of matter what are you talking about here ? 

This post was quite informative . Thank you. Many of the things you have mentioned was not known to me. This post is helpful to both newbies and other members also.

Good post colleague, there are things that I still do not fully understand in terms of blockchain technology, but I will investigate further on this subject, since it is an extremely extensive and complex subject, but good information, that you just shared cordial greetings.