Be careful while sending tether - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BitcryptoHan

Be careful while sending tether

I think to send tether Trc20 is the best way as it has the lowest than others and as you said we should check that which address we copied but now some exchange sites are so advanced that those automatically detect that which address has pasted to deposit or withdraw.

Hi there I it is good habit when you send something or we do something you should have to check first in in my opinion I think you're beat it is best exchanging platform hi can Hey 'cause this phone from work is very easy to use and redrawing money dicks few minutes compared to other platforms

I think, this information was quite helpful and after a long time, I have read a post that looked different to me and honestly speaking, I haven't read that kind of content ever before .So, it was a unique content and no doubt it helped me a lot and I think , it will be quite useful as well for the person who are learning this right now.

• +4 1

Hello 

I had no idea the concept of a rope.  This post enabled me to understand the concept of the rope.

and I really had no idea that USDT works under three different algorithms, it is interesting that this position is presented but it is negative for those who do not know, 

Dear I have not knowledge about this but I am not sending anything like this first properly know about the things and then I am doing their work so I think we should do all work with our mind don't do any work in hurry.

• +2 1

Hello everyone, the rope is through it your money that you earned during your work period here, if you knew this thing a short while ago, and we share such awareness is very good so that everyone knows it 

• +1 1

The same applies to all the transfers. Be very cautious about chosing the correct networks. For example if you try to send tether to a TRON adress and chose ERC20 network as transfer maxim, your funds will probably be lost vice versa. Crypto transfers are usually irreversible transactions so triple checking the destination adress and transfer network is always advised. Have a nice evening.

You have to make sure, my friend, when sending your money, because you deal in a decentralized currency and do not get refunded if it was sent to the wrong address or in incorrect quantities, so you must work calmly and make sure of everything before sending your money because any mistake may cost you a lot of money and may lose your profits so be discreet in your work

• +1 1

I have been sending money and using these codes, but I did not know this information. I think it is very important to know this information and to always make sure that we send the money through the correct code for it.

Your words are correct with regard to paying attention to the rope while sending digital currencies from one wallet to another, as each currency has a specific focus in exchange for the other wallet, as if we send currencies without paying attention to this matter, we may fall into the problem of losing money forever, as the transfer operations are not easy and need a lot Out of focus and accuracy

• +2 1

Yes you're right this transaction cannot be reserved so we have to be careful when dealing with these kind of things on this site so be careful we work hard here with this forum best of luck for everyone

• +2 1

This is a really important topic.  Crypto issues and working with cryptocurrencies is a very sensitive topic and we must be careful when working with them because they are volatile.  When we want to do something in the coding world, we must take the text from the senior members here or get the text from people who are experts in this field in order not to lose our money as a result of any wrong work.

• +3 1

Hello my friend,yes of course I am new here so friend I have no idea for tether but I realized I have collected some of knowledge for in this topic yes this is very good informated and useful post so I am very struggling to understand this topic I hope you sharing like this post and you growing new members knowledge thank you dear senior mate.❤️

These is a very good observation you make here actually, but in own point of view i have never send any tether before but the advice you are giving us now will serve as a guide and also a means of not sending our coins into wrong address.

Thank you, my friend, for this wonderful article about the appropriate network to send through it from the general wallet to another general wallet and choose the appropriate and correct way to send its encrypted currency from one wallet to another, so dear, we must choose the correct transmission network.  Sending erc20, but what is likewise is that all transmission networks are linked to one blockchain, which is the general record of transactions and linking it to the Bitcoin currency Thank you very much

• +2 1

This article is useful
Someone sent me Lightcoin, but I gave him a digital dollar address.
I asked you to turn Litcoin into a digital dollar before dispatch but he ignored it and I lost my money because of it.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Before that I don't know about the different address of tether coin now. I do very carefully before making any USDT transaction. 

Thank you. 

I also know and thanks for sharing it will help beginners to learn about it. Basically mostly exchange use erc 20 usdt token instead of others two. Now usdt is getting popularity because mostly traders trade in usdt pair.

We must be careful with this thether that if we are to move to an wallet to be sure to use the correct because we may make mistake in this and send torn thether by mistake to ethereum wallet and lose it all۔

I am new here and i have literally not send tether to anyone. One should be careful in this regard. And thanku for sharing such useful information . Stay healthy and stay safe and healthy posting too.

Properly, I do believe in which attention needs to be obtained together with almost any forex any time mailing or perhaps obtaining cryptocurrencies given that however, some blockchains can easily invert the particular functioning inside a large proportion in the event you produce a blunder, the particular resources are usually misplaced and you may by no means retrieve these which is one thing that really must be considered when coming up with purchases double-check almost everything just before mailing anything at all.

The concept of a rope is a new term for me. But it is a good concept that could be used in our work in the future. I always hope to bring up new topics like this topic.

• +5 1

This is true my friend, it is a matter that must be carefully checked before performing the transfer, but I think that most platforms and wallets reject the wrong conversion process unless the chain rope matches.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you, my friend. I did not know that. I learned from your useful post. It also provides clear answers for new members and beginners. I hope you present more special topics.

• +2 1

To whom don't know what tether means .

Tether is a Stablecoin cryptocurrency that is backed by real dollar coins. Where a Tether is equivalent to a base unit of currency that supports it with very few spreads. And because it is backed by real global currencies, it protects investors and traders from fluctuations in other cryptocurrencies such as BTC and ETH. According to the coin developers, the coin is fully digital only because it is backed by its dollar value .

• +1 1