Be careful while sending tether - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BitcryptoHan

Be careful while sending tether

Hello dear members I hope you all are good in doing great work on this platform first world I want to tell you that I am really thank you for sharing with us your useful and beneficial post after reading your post I have gained a meeting and learn more thing about this platform thank you for sharing with us an informative post

• +4 1

My dear friend i don't know that before thanks for providing such kind of useful information my friend. this will help me a lot in withdrawal of money.

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, for this useful information .. Really, I did not know anything about this topic .. It is new and useful advice .. I appreciate your effort.

• +2 1

The rope is gaining more and more importance in the world of cryptocurrencies and perhaps because of its high interests in different challenge sites, but it is correct and easy to mix before sending, so
We have to be aware of sending our coins to other wallets, it doesn't matter that we are talking about sending a Tether or any coin.
And we must be very careful with this cord that if we want to move into a wallet to make sure the correct use is because we may get it wrong and mistakenly send the Tron Tether to the Etehreum wallet and lose it all
This is why if you make a mistake, it means that you are losing your money and there is no way to get your money back.
This is important and thanks for the reminder.

We have to be very careful about sending money through ties and rope, and also transferring it from one currency to another, due to haste or lack of knowledge, so we have to rely on a well-informed person at the beginning and see how to send money correctly, there are people who may forget a step of the steps or take it  wrongly, so I suggest that it be recorded in a sheet aside or keep a video tutorial

• +2 1

It's excellent advice for newcomers. When I was a beginner, I went through it in a frustrating way. In addition, my friend recently made a blunder when it came to sending bitcoin. His bitcoins were sent to an exchanger's USDT address. After speaking with assistans, they requested 95 dollars to save his bitcoins (binance), which he did not pay because he only sent 90 dollars. That is why these details are crucial. I understand that it may appear simple, but we must all exercise caution.

I discovered this information some time ago when tried to withdraw my funds from Binance. It's much more comfortable to use USDT on TRC-20 blockhain. Fees are lower and transactios are faster.

Thank you for your useful and insightful message, my friend. We must be cautious and use this rope correctly, in my view, because we will make mistakes and lose everything. I want to express my gratitude once more.

Hello friend, it is really good to know the symbols that start with each platform

We have to learn well

I did not transfer any money yet, but it is important that I knew what a transfer is and how to transfer these currencies

Good luck to everyone here and thank you my friend too

• +1 1

Exactly my dear friend, welcome to you
Thank you for this important post and the wonderful discussion explaining what is going on with us in the trading and cryptocurrency market. We must research and detail exactly how to value the currency.
Good luck

I had never heard of the term rope before so thank you for explaining this term and how to deal with it, and now I will be careful when sending money from the wallet.

dear your topic is very interesting and unique and to be honest i did not know before this tether that what is it but after reading your description i am able to know about this what is tether and where we use it i think your post proves to be helpful nd informative for the newbies who recently joined this platform and di not know about this term like me 

It is a good idea to create a topic in which you explain the types of Tether to novice members so that they can team between these addresses and not make a mistake in sending a particular currency to the wrong address.

• +3 1

Thank you mate for sharing this useful information with us definitely I have learned from your post,and this will really help us to prevent us from being harm.

Very good information you shared with us and safe me and various other members to be a victim of this type of scamp so i shall be very thankful to you that you increase our knowledge toward this important issue now i learn that we not send our tether to any fake sites first complete read it and do research about it to avoid any problem. 

Dear a little while ago I read about the rope and how to deal with it and thank you for reminding me of this wonderful media publication and I knew that we must be careful with the rope since if we want to move to one wallet to another to confirm we can make mistakes without knowing and we are sending and we may lose it all

• +1 1

I was not familiar with the rope, and I did not hear its name before ,,, but by reading your post I understood what the rope is, thank you for communicating this idea to me and many friends and I think that I will use the rope soon.

These are very useful advice as there are many cases of loss of cryptocurrencies as a result of incorrect entry of the wallet address and unfortunately these transaction cannot be reversed.

You are right i did not know any thing about this tether but we need to found what is thi. So thank you sharing some information about the tether and give me a new topic for learning, now i will try to read different articles so that we can get some more knowledge about this. Thanks

Accuracy is very important in the operations that take place, especially in the transmission and reception, so we must be careful, because a small error will lose a lot of money.

This is all right, and I thank you for reminding us of this important point. In fact, I have never made this mistake before, but it happened with my friends and they weren't able to get their money back. It's really annoying. I'll explain this information to them.
Good luck to you, my friend.

I didn't Don any transaction or trading related to tether and I am but safe till now and you have given very good Information about the tether and it is prove to be very good for me an I will try to not to forget your advise .

Dear friend, thank you for this great participation, but if I am not familiar with this topic, the concept of the rope, thank you because you have provided me with information on this topic by reading other people's reactions and thank you very much my dear friend

Firstly we must be aware of sending our coins to other wallets, it doesn't matter we are talking about sending Tether or any coin. That is why if you have made something wrong, that means you lose your money and there is not any way to get back your money. But thank you for sharing this information with us, there can be some people who have not knowledge about that and through your post they would learn about that.

Thanks dear for providing this basic info. Everyone who uses digital currencies should know about them. Because seafty for our currencies is the first thing we should be ever worried about. Because we can't take a chance on their security and privacy.