Success is connected to what you post and what you do. - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Success is connected to what you post and what you do.

I congratulate you for this great achievement, the truth is that you deserve it because I have read several topics of your authorship and they are very good, they have a very useful and relevant content, you help a lot to all of us, the newest members of the forum, and I must always thank you for that.

Yes success is connected to what you post and what you do in the forum because if you post useful, reasonable and meaningful post people will have time to read your post and give you positive reputation and the reputation give you the opportunity of payment, thanks.

• +1 1

Greetings to you my dear friend,
I think you are right and agree with you
Of course, success depends on our actions and what we post, so I advise members to pay attention to the content they post

14 hours ago, John Pernia said:

We must take advantage of all the opportunities that life gives us to achieve the dream of reaching the pinnacle of success

You spoke nothing but the plain truth @John Pernia of course we must work hard in silence and let the success speak for us. A lots of opportunities are accessible both in Crypto and outside Crypto world. Determination and hard work makes the differences.

7 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

You spoke nothing but the plain truth @John Pernia of course we must work hard in silence and let the success speak for us. A lots of opportunities are accessible both in Crypto and outside Crypto world. Determination and hard work makes the differences.

Perseverance, Discipline and Patience have been my three fundamental pillars in my daily life both in my university studies and in my personal life. More than once, I had to start from scratch but always learning from my mistakes and seeing the positive side of each mistake made. @Guru2050 @Techman @Lokeloke

You are a good example of an achiever in cryptotalk.thank you for being a motivational speaker to us newbies.you have done a great work and I hope we all learn and grow from your word of encouragement.sucess can be mine and yours on this forum with good potential to work harder. @Hasbin0987, @Pakeeza, @Dwayne gold

• +3 1
  • +4 1

I totally agreed to you, because the hardwork that we bring here is way to us to become successful. Hardwork is the thing that we need to do to achieved success. I really impressed on the members that has a lot of useful post that they made everyday because they keep so much effort and time in making useful content so that they received positive rates on their post.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes that is very true we should research about cryptocurrency and create topics that is useful and beneficial.for be betterment of this platform. your post should be positive and relevant to avoid been ban and post deleted. I wish everyone in this platform best of luck

On 1/28/2021 at 3:14 PM, John Pernia said:

Perseverance, Discipline and Patience have been my three fundamental pillars in my daily life both in my university studies and in my personal life.

Genuinely stated @John PerniaPernia these three mindset principles are margin towards success in behalf can make someone be operating with an investor mentality and as well understand that mistakes, disappointments and failures are feedback worth of enough of shaping and evoke to enermous success

What can we do to ensure that our success is connected, quoting our post, if we want to make friends from the beginning, then we should write more knowledge and information as well.

Hello my dear forum mate.In this forum we earn bitcoin only by making useful post therefore our success is connected to what we post in our topic and posts.therefore,we have to make useful posts which contain a lot of information so that we receive positive rating which helps us to earn a handsome amount of money for living.

Hello friend I hope you are feeling great thank you very much for sharing this post with all of us, from me I congratulate you and wish you continue to grow here in this forum as we all have been doing. We must continue to work hard to help the forum grow and grow ourselves financially and mentally.

Yes, of course, this is true. If we work hard, we will become successful people and make a lot of money. In order to gain information that may make us successful people, we must work hard, think calmly, and be patient.

• +2 1

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

I think success has to do with your cognitive level, your understanding, your ability to read well, and coming up with good and useful ideas for others.

Friends this can be real facts. In the event you'd like success on your own life than you ought to really be work to this. In the event you really don't do the job to your achievements than you can't achieve your objective. The very first issue is the fact that, good results requirement for your requirements hard fight.

You are right Our success is connected with our work if we do hard work and do our best then we can succeed but we have to post Good and informative thing here if you want to succeed in this field And for this You just have to Post Valuable thing.

Confirm my buddy, it all depends on what you write here, how you react to feedback and patience, sometimes you find it hard to get things straight and invest time in the forum, but be patient and things work out.

Of course it interfaces to your post well at that point you'll be fruitful in this field. In the event that you take good post care at that point you'll doubtlessly succeed I continuously attempt to a great post so that individuals studied my post and get information and deliver me notorieties .Of course if you perused someone's post and comment on the subject, at that point you may succeed.

Yes Dude you are right our success is depend on what we do today.for getting more goals we should work hard for them. Slow and steady win the race. So try to create useful post. 

I know your post is very informative and this time is the best for sharing this post. You are right success is possible if you create informative and useful posts. And you follow the rules and regulations of this forum. You can earn easily from this forum.

Dear fellow first of all I congratulate you on this achievement and your post is really very useful for all the members of this forum and for specially beginners and of course success is connected to what to do and in this way we should work hard and with patience to become successful on this forum.

Yes indeed.

Success depends on what you do with your work . If we do not pay attention to your work you will lose everything . So try to create good topics and make positive replies to others' posts because it will help you earn good reputation .

Thanks

This is a great motivation for all of us that we should work on to create useful and interesting topics like this so that we not only increase others knowledge but also guide them. I believe the leaderboard, reputation, ranks are there for the better encouragement and motivation for the high quality post. Other should follow you to achieve such position. 

Good post with good contents will gain good reputation. Use social media platforms and research on cryptocurrency and trading and create good topics and comments that is useful