Success is connected to what you post and what you do. - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Success is connected to what you post and what you do.

Success may depend on your fast go to work and determination to connect with a definite goal you be after to accomplish like in cryptoworld you container be unbeaten if you achieve by hand with comprehension and extensive sympathy on how cryptocurrency. 

Yes surely because they will pay you also what you say what we are doing because they will only focus on your stuff and they will also pay for this thing so its depend on you who much you do good work and get paid from this platform so your payment depend on your posts

follow your posts. You present great substance on this gathering. I recently got second spot in the gathering likewise as far as the a great many people who got a decent standing. This drives us to more genuine work.

To  be successful  in this platform then one should have to take a few positive decisions like having the basic understanding  approximately cryptocurrency  and be polite and shear  you experince with others in the discussion board and make certain all your publish are intresting ones and are in reality qualify to be one of the excellent inside the forum.

Sure, always post a reasonable and meaningful work and you will receive beautiful reputation and comment from friends in this forum so always adopt yourself in posting credible and important works in crytotalk currency. Then you can earn your goals

On 9/19/2020 at 3:29 AM, Guru2050 said:

I think, this is the right time to share the little achievements I have started making despite I'm still a beginner before my seniors ones in the forum.

I was investigating, scrutinizing each and every part, angle in this forum.

Where I enter in to POPULAR CONTRIBUTOR'S.

By clicking, this lead me  to LEADERSHIP BOARD.

then below I Clicked SHOW MORE. 

Scrolling down little, you will see POPULAR CONTENTS.

In POPULAR CONTENTS WITH HIGHEST REPUTATIONS, I was shocked and surprised with what I saw.

Both DAILY & WEEKLY, my contents Emerge first, that's Number One content in the forum with highest Reputation.

I was so amazed and pleased to see my TOPIC or CONTENT rank as FIRST  with the highest positive reputation for weekly and specifically for the day.

This triggered me to come up with this topic, voicing out the reputable, marvelous achievements marked.

IMG_20200918_225631_682.thumb.jpg.d2970762309cff6370fd2a450d8a1c9e.jpgIMG_20200918_225604_867.thumb.jpg.1c459a9de44a32763a57b7f56e72e37c.jpg

Indeed, the success we see today in top members is connected to what they post and extra contributions they are rendering.

Which is why I'm making a Clarion call to all growing members, in specific new users.

You should not in any way, underestimate your potential.

Keep struggling no matter what & how, May be you might be the BEST

You can become the OVERALL BEST

Who knows!!!

Mate, Above all else, in the event that you are finding out about the post you are choosing, at that point consider it in your simple letter set so the other individual can comprehend it all the more so it is a test to make quality and significant substance to get positive reactions.i will keep on buckling down to succeed.

• +1 1

Of course. Success is vital to my post. Because all the posts that I do in cryptocurrency are so that the posts are tasteful and standard. That's why I work here and write posts. So that everyone sees my posts and reacts well. So I think my posts are vital to success.

Yes it's true whatever we post  she is over mirror he is clearly visible that's what we are so I agree that post shows us  so we have to makes good comments

Hello dear,,How are you ,,? thank you for sharing for Your top and informative poste. That is a extremely good motivation for aus that we ought to paintings on to create beneficial topics like this so that we now not growth others expertise.so Success is connected to what you post and what you do.

Success belongs to those who deserves it.your wording is really true that you have to work with passion ,work for learning not for money only, we should write topic related posts , quality matters not always quantity.

doing well and writing well is very important because you share information with people and the better it is written, the more you will be appreciated.

First of all we must read the post to get more information because we will read the post so much benefit to us.

The better the post so you will get more benefit we all need to search new information and should talk about this platform. The more we read, the more information will be.

Yes, it is certain that I am your profit and money you gain from your publications and interactions. Interact with my friends and spread useful and valuable information for other people to benefit from it. There are beginners who need this information

Definitely, you can achieve a great success from this forum if you keep posting good things maintaining the rules and regulations. Your publications should be useful to the readers. Plus you need to have a creative mindset to produce attractive posts. Basically, you need to be aware of every step you make inorder to survive in this forum. Good luck. 

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. In fact, success is in our post. Our post is considered a useful post for everyone because we post with our experience. We get a good reputation. If you want to get good success here, post good useful. Highlight the necessary issues. Here we have benefited a lot from reading different posts of each other.

The success means we achieve is connected to our action on this wonderful forum.We will continue to try and work hard to create useful and qualitful posts.

That's right everything depends on your post. You can only succeed with the quality and content of it. All you have to do is try to active to crypto every day. But only then can you create an experience

I join in the congratulations that everyone offers you. I think it is working effectively by making topics great and valuable to everyone on the platform. I am confident that I can be among the people who sincerely try to achieve the highest positions on the platform.

Well you are right bro you can earn by posting useful content. Always try to create useful content if your post is more informative then you get more money.

We should also try to make those kinds of post which are helpful to other in short we should think a lot and make a lot of search about our posts. if we do that thing then we can get a lot of knowledge and experience. 

You are a good friend of the forum and you are doing good work by creating good topics and posts and for all the members of the forum. So I appreciate you..i can say that many times we have learn first then we will be able to earn money easily otherwise we will get warnning point .we should avoid warnning point and doing job according to the rules of this forum .

At first, congratulation for your this achievement. Your posts are important and useful. Your posts motivate the beginners. You deserve positive reputations. You are good teacher all of us. Knowledge is power and with it we can also helps the other be creating good posts.

Edited by BellaJain

Hi brother I thoroughly concur with that, we ought to likewise be contending to ensure that we are doing content , quality substance and not quality , in the event that we as a whole had a way we can instruct each other on the substance then we will be functioning as difficult to know is the best thing there are such countless approaches to which we need to work inside the gathering rules we fill in as hard and assembled everything in the correct position thanks 

Yes Friend, you are right.If you posts such a valuable posts so you will get positive reaction and it increases your reputation. 

On 1/18/2021 at 9:14 AM, Asim Ahmad said:

so it is a test to make quality and significant substance to get positive reactions.i will keep on buckling down to succeed.

Absolutely @Asim Ahmad it's a challenge to each member in the forum to give the best standard quality post that is main thing requires from any member. Don't vote for bad post or violations but just as you said, keep strive and struggle harder you will be surprise of your achievements.