Did you know - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mike1515

Did you know

Many digital stores accept cryptocurrencies as a payment method, and restaurants spread in various parts of the countries also accept a good percentage of them accept cryptocurrencies. And many other commercial and service fields, but the list of acceptable cryptocurrencies is still limited to several major currencies.

• +3 1

Cryptocurrency is improving day by day so it is expected that in future cryptocurrency will be the main means of transaction.Cryptocurrency support is still being traded at many stores, as you said, with ten Apple stores trading cryptocurrency.It is expected that transactions will be made by the entire cryptocurrency in the future

Yes you are right. Cryptocurrencies are acceptable in many places. I am glad to being a member of the crypto. Now you can do online shopping by using your BTC. Many stores now accept your Bitcoin wallet as payment.

On 9/16/2020 at 4:17 PM, Mike1515 said:

You can actually shop using crypto currency< yes this is posible.

There are actually online shops and off line shops that take in bitcoin as a means of payment, yes, you can shop using bitcoin and that is the very truth, some of this shops include, newegg , which deals with Electronics such as computers and Phones, and such stuff , also there is another one Overstock, also takes in crypto and especially bitcoins.

This has always been something that we crypto Enthuthisast are always looking forward to hear, though most are still not allowed , how ever apple has been able to allow about 10 of crypto currencies to be accepted in their stores, a huge gain to the cryto world.

What do you think @Guru2050 @Mwangi@Irungu@Zaino34@Abuelkheeir. I think all this are very promising to the crypto world

Oh wow such an amazing information which you share I never knew before that online shops accept cryptocurrency it is a very amazing thing that we can buy things with our cryptocurrencies. This news give really joy and I wish all the online shops accept cryptocurrencies.

this is good news . i am beginner i want to learn more about the cryptotalk and want to know the importance of cryptocurrencies i am glad to join this platform 

Acquaintance and I receive one time seen an marketing from shop that they will besides guarantee payment from crpto wallet and through this strait I believe the whole lot will be by a long shot nearby without stress.

Well you are right. Shopping using cryptocurrency is possible. But in some countries people can't use cryptocurrency directly. What they can do is, they can convert the cryptocurrency into Fiat money and then can use it for any purpose.

Cryptocurrency is growing every day and more and more companies are beginning to recognize its potential.Off-chance to look at crypto as our future cash, this kind of selection is really needed at the moment and other large-scale communication and recognition of digital currency.

On 9/16/2020 at 2:17 PM, Mike1515 said:

There are actually online shops and off line shops that take in bitcoin as a means of payment, yes, you can shop using bitcoin and that is the very truth, some of this shops include, newegg , which deals with Electronics such as computers and Phones, and such stuff , also there is another one Overstock, also takes in crypto and especially bitcoins.

This has always been something that we crypto Enthuthisast are always looking forward to hear, though most are still not allowed , how ever apple has been able to allow about 10 of crypto currencies to be accepted in their stores, a huge gain to the cryto world.

What do you think @Guru2050 @Mwangi@Irungu@Zaino34@Abuelkheeir. I think all this are very promising to the crypto world

@Mike1515

My friend, where there are many stores and websites, you can pay through Bitcoin, as the Bitcoin currency is spread very large, where in the near future we will deal in Bitcoin in all areas of our lives, which this forum works for us and helps us take advantage of cryptocurrencies in our daily life for that on us To learn a lot from here and start the right path in order to benefit very much

Cryptocurrency is the trading future of the world .

And BTC is the king of kings in crypto.

BTC  's value is going sky high & also it 'ps use is increasing day by day .

As you told it is in use by New egg & over stock . It 's use will increase to that level where you see only BTC to buy & sell things within few time .

You've made a great topic. I really like you. I'm glad to know that many stores around the world have added Crypto currency to their getting money menu. This way we will benefit a lot. If, unfortunately, we run out of money, we can use it to give our payments to them. This is a huge step towards success. If this continues, this currency will soon start circulating in the world.

Yeah like the fiat money you could also use Cryptocurrency to buy anything that fiat money could buy like the foods, gadgets and other things but there are a few businesses that practice that and mostly of it are a huge company like Google, Amazon and other big company. I think the reason is because these company wants to accumulate Cryptocurrency that's why they offer it as one of the payment method aside from the fiat money.

Hello my friends do you know this is the best site if you work here make it popular with the world then we will be much better I can make a lot of money from here I can gain knowledge then we will not have any problem we hire a lot of staff from here  I will be able to make a profit. It will be a profitable site for the world. Everyone will work here.

Thanks dear for sharing this information.From this post iam able to know about that there is shop of cyrpto and so more.I am glad to know this dear. 

Edited by Aimen Khan

You say right my friend there are many  online shops and we do shopping  in this way . But in our country crypto currency is not popular  that's why we don't use crypto currencies in  offline shops   . Otherwise you create a good topic .

• +1 1

@Mike1515 first of all welcome here my friend on cryptotalk. thanks for sharing this information with us my friend it will be helpful for other crypto Talk members. And I also want to apply this information in my own working matter. And wish you all the best my friend for further posting material. 💞💕

• +3 1

Not only online you can buy with cryptocurrencies, many places in different parts of the world are accepting payment for their products and services with crypto, I will tell you about an example that I read a few days ago, in Venezuela (one of the first countries with the highest volume movement in cryptocurrencies) there is a department store, which accepts payment through the DASH cryptocurrency, as I was reading, the store accepts that you cancel its merchandise through this cryptocurrency and many people are taking advantage of this payment method due to the critical situation that they are living, so it is a reality.

There are sites that deal with Bitcoin payment. It is necessary to know everything related to cryptocurrencies and bitcoin due to its increasing growth and its wide spread all over the world. It is the currency of the near future. This forum is the best place to gain knowledge of Bitcoin.

Yes you are right but for now not everyone do that although am new here but I think am still learning more in this cryptocurrency platform and am happy to be here 

@Mike1515hi dear you are right I will do agree with you about post really informative and helpful for new members to learn more maybe there somewhere it's happening shopping with crypto currency and it's a good thing but still I don't have any experience about it @Adam adam

• +1 1

Waw, this great information actually I appreciate a lot with this your great topic because know 70 percent members of this forum don't know this especially I personally but with help of this your great information I know it and I know many members we acquired more.

Now people can easily shop with cryptocurrency and change many others into selective for payment and this is exciting and can only help more people like me to find how to use crypto in their life.

Adding cryptocurrencies as payment methods for online stores is excellent, and their use exceeds online stores And restaurants, regular stores and companies in some countries are allowing to receive and pay the blockchain to dealers, and this is an indication of the expansion and spread of the crypto market.

Thanks, a very useful post through which it is possible to easily meet personal needs using Bitcoin.  Currently, the demand and price of Bitcoin is constantly increasing.  In many countries of the world, Bitcoin has ATM booths from which it is becoming easy to make purchases with Bitcoin.  As a result, the world is moving one step further.  In my country I can easily exchange currencies on bitcoin exchange sites.

hi dear im new here and still learning about crypto  courancy and didn't have any experience before and as you mentioned tbat we can use our crypto courancy to shop online then its a good thing towards modernization