What would you do if it happened to you? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ETheHedgehog

What would you do if it happened to you?

I would consider this as a lesson and keep on trading with crypto currencies. And I wouldn’t have that much coins in one wallet. I would split it up, so that the damage will be smaller in case I am stupid enough to do it again. 

of crouse it a lesson to always double and triple check the numbers in a transaction that everything alright and keep  mind calm when coins transaction.There is no way to quit Crypto forever because of this mistake.

Mistakes always happen, but the transfer should be reviewed in a way. Most importantly, do not put eggs in one basket, as the saying goes, but make several wallets and divide the amount if it is large.

First of all this type of mistake can be done with anyone and no one wants to do so. But we have learned that we will check our transaction twice and as a lesson we will never do this in our life.

• Useful or interesting 1

If this were to happen to me it would be so we painful but  I won't quit, instead I will take it as a lesson and always crosscheck whenever I'm making any transaction.

On 9/15/2020 at 2:54 PM, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

I would consider it a lessen and when next I want to make any transaction I would calm down and look at my phone screen or system screen carefully before making a transaction, 

Hello my friend, I respect your opinion very much, but losing such an amount is not an easy thing ... For me I think that I will remain in shock for a long time, but I will not move away from the world of cryptocurrencies, but I think that I will re-read the transaction dozens of times before performing the transfer

Haha! I have seen many cases. I saw one transaction he send the 3 Ethereum with the fee of 230 Ethereum. And He or she given the fee.

Oh my God, actually, I've heard about this situation! It seems to me a little that it's just someone from the administration checked the performance of the exchange. Because that would be very strange, right?.. the Commission is incredibly large, and it was at a very large loss, is it possible that this is money laundering?

• Useful or interesting 1

We always need to  be careful  while making crypto I generally recommend individuals to become cautious when you going to withdrawal your cash as your lil misstep can lead you in colossal lose.. For this part who did this mix-up can be an encounter and furthermore he is sufficient rich as he withdrawal in a second this enormous measure of cash.. So essentially next time he will be more mindful so as to work.

On 9/15/2020 at 12:03 PM, ETheHedgehog said:

a while back, someone made a mistake while making a transaction, he sent 0.55 ETH with a transaction fee of a little under 10700 ETH, which was around 2.6$ million at the time to send 134$ worth of ETH, you can read more about the story here : https://mashable.com/article/million-cryptocurrency-ethereum-fee-paid-by-mistake/ .

My question to you would be what would you do if this happened to you, would you quit the crypto business entirely? or would you consider it a lesson to always double and triple check the numbers in a transaction and try to find some way to recover anything of what's lost?

If this should happens to me I will feel bad and worried but nevertheless I will still accept it as an experience to avoid similar problem in the future that is why we should double check and verify the intended wallet address before making any transaction and I regard this scenario as a disadvantage to crypto currency because this funds can not be reversed back again.

On 9/15/2020 at 4:03 PM, ETheHedgehog said:

a while back, someone made a mistake while making a transaction, he sent 0.55 ETH with a transaction fee of a little under 10700 ETH, which was around 2.6$ million at the time to send 134$ worth of ETH, you can read more about the story here : https://mashable.com/article/million-cryptocurrency-ethereum-fee-paid-by-mistake/ .

My question to you would be what would you do if this happened to you, would you quit the crypto business entirely? or would you consider it a lesson to always double and triple check the numbers in a transaction and try to find some way to recover anything of what's lost?

No doubt it was the biggest mistake of his life. 

Quiting some thing is not a good idea. I have never thought about some thing like that, if some ever happens to me, i think i would continue working on crypto.

Hope for the best, may it never happen to any one. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is a very big mistake
If I have balance left I will think a hundred times before making any sending
Unfortunately, the errors here cannot be fixed. If you perform an operation and confirm it, this operation will take place regardless of its outcome.

• +2 1

On 9/15/2020 at 4:03 PM, ETheHedgehog said:

Hope you will be right and doing good.

As you asked the question, so my opinion is that in business you should need to open your and check every step carefully. Business is not all about rush you have been slow and steady. The story which mentioned here if same thing happens to me so i will blame my self for this not the crypto because the transection number is given by me so i will be responsible for this. For everyone if they doing transection so pls check carefully the number which you given.

hi

what a big " OOPS "!!!!!!!!

that is a real good lesson why you should always read the fine print, make sure you have your reading glasses on if you need them & to always double / triple check anything you do related to crypto transactions.

they were really lucky to receive 50% back after negotiations. but, still a big lose.

what would i do in a situation like this ?¿?¿ its hard to say. i dont think i would leave the crypto market entirely. but i would sure as $hit make sure of any transactions in the future & make sure i am the only 1 who has control of my wallet. no shared computer, a strong password on my wallet, backed up, etc.

ciao.

Edited by huesca123
fix typo

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

oh it is absolutely awful. i'm positive this person lived horrific days. i heard approximately it earlier than, however i think he became trying to send 10,000 eth to a person, but he made this amount a price for the transfer with the aid of mistake.

In my opinion, we should not speed up the work, and we must focus completely in order to make mistakes. Working in this area needs precision, as it is not the right place for anyone to commit any mistake

Wow, I feel so sad for what happened to that person who lost a huge amount of money, maybe it will serve as a lesson for him, we should always be careful when we are going to transfer our funds to another wallet, we should double-check always the recipient's wallet address. 

I don't think that quitting should the option for me,  as long as there is life,  there will always be hope to earn more.  And I will take that as a lesson of life.  

It is a challenging matter to one who loss 2.6$ m. Well if it will be happened to me i will take it as a lesson. And then again it will be happened to me then i will leave the crypto   . if something will happen to you again and again then none have any mentality to work   

I think I will consider it as my own fault and also I would suggest that we need to check the number again and again before we exchange

@ETheHedgehog Im not really sure what should i do if happens to me in the future but I guest I wanna find some solution to recover some of the money because that huge amount of money not gonna move on or leave that easily i know all the mistakes and problems in the digital there are a solution, so if you encounter this problems don't give up do everything you can to recover your assets and use this a lesson to will not do same mistakes.

• +3 1

If that was a hard earned budget for me i would probably quit but not quite totally though as how bad that can be i must carry on and adjust as that would happen to be the worse nightmare (in every situation yes) as thats alot of value too.

On 9/15/2020 at 7:03 AM, ETheHedgehog said:

@ETheHedgehog When we lose something, we generally feel very bad, there are human beings who commit suicide, others go into depression, and most, I think all of us, feel frustrated, sad and upset about the losses, it is something that can happen because each one one of us has a different way of reacting, but we have similar feelings, I don't know what I would do in a case like that, it has never happened to me, if it happened to me, I'm sure it wouldn't take my life, but I would feel bad for some days, later I will have to get up and move on, because life is about that, being able to get up when we fall, staying on the floor is not the solution, you have to move forward looking again for the path to the goal.

We should consistently be cautious when making crypto exchanges to in every case twofold watch that everything is rights We must be extra-cautious when we have to pull out, store, or to trade our coins  any type of cryptocurrency transaction and if we send money.