How to get your post deleted - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How to get your post deleted

Deleting a post is a very bad thing. There are several reasons for this.  Maybe we copied someone else's post or the post didn't match the subject matter.  Or it was done outside the rules. So we should post with our own talent and experience.

Edited by Junaid 13579

First thanks for sharing that concerned information as it was a point of question for every second member. I myself faced this issue some time ago but never knew how to delete the post. This will be helpful alot.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Whenever a post in lack of  information. Missing of main topics. Unnecessary things fully and scam. And copy from.others post then this kind of post going to be delete. So careful about that. Avoid this some rules.         

Welcome my friend. Yes, it is true. The posts that are not useful are removed, in which errors are deleted and which are less than a hundred characters as well, and if you find that your post is inappropriate, you can ask for help and delete

@ by Babubu 609, honestly this is right beacaues some one create a post but they were mistake in post or other words we say that who cannot explain totally.dew to this they are deleted post but now a before some days this option will be out and create double post.

I do not think the delete option available in any case because I have seen when you have submitted your post you can only edit it not delete it in any case I do not why this is but it is true.

if your first is deleted then there is some mistake in your information you are not giving good content according to the requirement of the forum so you should improve yourself maybe you are doing too much many mistakes in a post that it is deleted so focus on your work and do not gives stuff  material  to other.

This is really a helpful topic. Post are not good enough, plagiarized, repetitive, should be reported because the users of those accounts will continue to disobey the rules if their actions would not be taken into consideration. We should avoid wrong acts of posting here in the forum that is why this post is very useful in order for us to be knowledgeable on how to report posts. 

this problem happened with me once before but i am glad i didn't get a warning point , maybe because the content i wrote has a different idea of the previous post i wrote and that is why they even paid me for it , but just in case this a good explain to the idea that can avoid us getting warning points

• +1 1

Well I'm satisfied with you my friend. You are sharing an useful information with all of us. We should follow these instructions to safe our Posts. Thanks my friend for this type of information.

This information or topic that you are giving us is very useful because some of us do not know how to delete our publications when we make a mistake or we need it, that is why now thanks to you we can delete our publications when we need it or make a mistake.

• +2 1

If you have made a mistake and would love to get your post deleted then you should report it to the admin explaining the reasons why you are reporting the post. I am certain that once the admin received your message they will delete the post.

Greetings to all, the forum does not have the option to delete a post, the only thing you can do is edit it if you make a mistake but you cannot delete a post after it has been made.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hi dear your post when deleted when  your content material is not relevant to the topic. Or bullying to anyone the post. If you are right it than you mistakes in grammatically in the post. Or not followthe rules.

Thanks for sharing the piece of information you shared with others. Because many users find it difficult to delete our posts. This will help many people solve their problems. Many people do not know much about it. This will be a useful post for them.

Thank you very much for your publication friend, I think it's very good that you teach things as important as you are, the truth is I want to take my work very seriously I am not ready to receive warning points for issues that escape my hands I hope this does not happen to me some mistakes, hope always be focused. 

Dear your post get erased in the event that you duplicate somebody's post or make an unessential and unseemly words and sentences.so initially read the subject cautiously and afterward cause the to compose post else it get erased.

I agree with this sometime our postess is deleted because reason is that 

if we no follow the rules and regulation of crytotalk and if we not write correct sentencess in postess for expamle speeling mistake  then our postes is deleted 

There is no option to delete your post in the forum. If we make a mistake in our post, we cannot delete our post. But we can correct our mistake by editing our post. But if the same post is published twice, then we should delete our post in this way.

Your post is deleted if it contains typos or a post that is not appropriate for this forum or contains insulting members of the forum or administrators. The post should be good to accept.

Whenever your post is not good and yout post is usefull than your post is delete so i would request you when you have to start yoir work your work should be good and well so becarefull ok good by thank you so much takecare 

• +1 1

my friend I want to tell you that you should to use the good content in your post that is very helpful for you to get the good reputation and avoid the deletion the content is matter otherwise your post will be deleted

• +1 1

know. Its a decent choice accessible for us to erase posts. Till now I haven't wanted to erase any posts. As I post solely after reverifying my substance, if in future I need to eliminate a post, this data will be valuable. Also, I would recommend you to make posts with great association and read by and by prior to posting. So you will not want to erase posts.

Thanks for telling us about it. I was also searching for the delete option but there is no such option exist as you can only edit your post and If there is any sever mistake as you mentioned the double post then it's good option to report it to moderator to avoid any kind warning point.

You are showing is the option to report a publication, that can have consequences for the creator of that publication because if they make several complaints they can ban their account, I thought you would talk about how we can delete a publication and the answer is that it cannot be, that option it does not exist, it is important to be sure of what we are going to publish before doing it, and if you have already done it, rest assured, you can edit it and totally change the content if you wish.