How to get your post deleted - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How to get your post deleted

Nice informative post man and I must say that it is indeed frustrating to have to remove a post, therefore we must read it 2-3 times before we post it to make sure it is ok and it does not need any further change.

Thanks dear for this ueseful information, I also had to face thus problem, you dine well to tell me, and many new members will also be helped by this.

• +3 1

The system for deleting a post is very good here. We must first inform the moderator for deleting a post. Them & they will decide about it so that we do not spam out the forum in anyway.

Since there is no option to delete our posts manually I think the best way is to edit if we have made some errors or report our posts to the moderators using report button so they can delete them.

Hello my friend . I don't know if this is a technical problem or otherwise. Currently, you can contact the administrator or admin to help you delete your post until this problem is solved. In addition, pay close attention to what you post and try to make sure before publishing so that you do not have to delete it later.

Mohit ji gets deleted by you, do not paste the written copy of someone's message because if you paste someone's message copy, your respect will be free. And do not write anyone's message at all 

• +1 1

Thanks to you dear mate. I also don't know anything about this feature of the forum as many of the other members also don't know anything about this. But this is helpful to us to delete our post with out getting warning on any post on which you have not clear views.

I think we need my option to delete our posts that are bad due to internet speed or unintended misspellings. At the same time, we need the option to save good topics that are published by other members, as some of them contain very important information for us and benefit us, and we need to return to it later, but we cannot do that because there is no option to save the topic.

• +3 1

Dear friend, you cannot delete a post after posting on the forum.  Only if there is a mistake in the post can you correct it.  Power to delete posts Only forum authorities can delete posts.  Forum authorities delete inferior and useless posts by checking daily.

If you didn't post well here on this site. If you do any mistake or break the the rules of this forum than it is possible that your post can be deleted from this site.

I think I asked my brief question Today it also happened to me that I did not post a single post of milk, so there is no option to delete it here If this happens in my game, there should be an option to delete the post here.

• +2 1

Useless posts and violations of the rules are the main reason posts deleted stuffing was also main reason to post deleted duplicate contents was also main cause post deleted 

Hello friend, your post office will be deleted. Your posts will be deleted only when they are worthless and useless. Moderators will delete your posts only if you are good and your posts will not be deleted.

But still we miss the delete option in comments if I mistakenly posts 2 replies on one topic so that can’t be changed so they should open delete option for users which is really help them if they mistaken.

New and very useful information, I thank you for this post, and I believe that the reason for deleting any post is due to continuous repetition on the same topic or insulting words. Therefore, the correct selection of our words and our publications is necessary ... We are always looking for new and useful information

I think we should use this feature to report spam or abusive posts. These kind of posts makes the forum look disorganised and messy. I think every member should pay attention for being careful to create useful content.

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I think you can edit any comment or posts but you can not dekete any comment.I have do this  many time to delete but this option in this sit is not availabke .But you can contact to administrator about this problem.

• +1 1

Post will be deleted if you write the wrong answer about the question which is asked to you. There is also another reason of post deleting that if you write the same comment that is already written. 

When your post contains incorrect and inapropriate words and sentenses it  get deleted.it also deleted when you have copied anyone comment.So try to write usefull and relevent comments.

Thank you so much for giving us good information about the deletion of posts and how we can get that post back by repoting tge post to the moderator by telling about that post.  Our posts get deleted when we make the posts that are not related to the topic and here is no good content in the post. If you not make the posts according to the rukes and regulations of the forum your posts also get deleted. Make the posts that contain good information and content and according to the forum rules then your posts can, t be deleted. 

You make a usefull post for mumber and also for forum.so i think most of people don't know about thing ,so they can use this option and can delete thier post.so before i was using edit option ,but now i can use this option for delet

Thank you so much my dear friend you made such a great post. This information is very beneficial for me not only for me but also for the new members who were victims of this issue. For this form, I believe that if you follow the rules and regulations of this platform well and do a good search before posting and then post, then your post will not deleted.

When you select a post, then comment on it, which you copy and paste, we get a warning point.Or if you give the wrong information about that post, then You get a warning point and there are three warning point on this platform thrice, after which your account is closed.So you search some of that knowledge and People give you positive reaction.

• +2 1

On 9/13/2020 at 9:03 AM, Babubu609 said:

logo8_27_193324.png.1c00c0fdb13cf0d2e007d522d4084e15.png

I am sure everyone is  aware that the deleting option is deleted for quite some weeks now. Many of us are facing problems of double post due to low  server which depends on location we are residing. It was very sad when some of us receive warming points due to such problem of not able to delete this kind of double post which is because of no deleting option. 

Right here am coming up with another easy way to delete your post. This way I am trying to explain is the reporting button, which you can see the flag icon🏁 at the right handside of your post you created. Select the first option which says

'' The post is okay, but I want to tell moderator about it''

Screenshot_20200913-085310.png.e5c5b84f63b781ba178ce6129e5a2a72.png

You can scroll down to write a support later were if you wish to explain more you can write it there.

Second option(offensive/abusive): You can use that option to report useless Contents you see within the section.

3rd option(spam): Everyone knew what spam is all about therefore when you see a spam post or Plagiarized contents you can use that option to report.

Be noted you can use the first option to complain for deleting you post. Leaving it we be considered as spamming the forum rules.

Happy posting to you all friend's....👌💓

Thanks for sharing the guide with us it's a pleasure having senior members like you in the forum we appreciate your efforts for putting us through so let's try to follow the steps in order not to be a victim of having warning point or been banned

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, for the instructions and the useful post. I am new to the site and I have read the comments and the forum rules. Therefore, I state that we do not start publishing before making sure that I have read the forum rules. Good luck to all. If you agreed with me, the vision. Thank you