SUN New Token (Lock-up TRX to get SUN) - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

SUN New Token (Lock-up TRX to get SUN)

1 minute ago, Dark Shadow said:

Thanks @Ridam for sharing this useful information with everyone here. I did not know that tron had an extension for chrome browser. I will make sure to give it a try. Also sun mining looks promising so I'll look into that as well.

@Dark Shadow Well I did checked the chrome extension it's offered by tronlink.org and has 200k downloads. So yes they do have chrome extension. 

We can play with our money in tron ecosystem as the gas fee is very cheaper comparitively so you could give a try for sure.

• Useful or interesting 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

3 hours ago, Ridam said:

If you are going to mine Sun tokens, Personally I would recommend you to go for USDJ/TRX pool. Usdj is stable coin so you don't need to worry either your token value will decrease in future or not. And you can sell mined Sun tokens without any risk.

@Ridam Are you mining this pair as well? At least a stable coin is not volatile so there are no worries on this pair. Apart from choosing a pair, are there any risks that can happen to miners?

• +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

5 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

@Ridam Are you mining this pair as well? At least a stable coin is not volatile so there are no worries on this pair. Apart from choosing a pair, are there any risks that can happen to miners?

Yes I do but it's small amount. The APY decrease as the investors in the pools increases and if Trx price falls in USDJ/TRX pair we may bear loss but dump is small mostly and trx recover quickly. So I don't think there are other risks for Usdj/trx. You need equal amount of Usdj and trx and you can use it on pool. But this isn't a financial advice, do your research before Investment 😊.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I read about this coin and their support of Tron, i think maybe it will be useful and good potential in some months and years, i will uy some of this coins just in case

@Bullrun007If I practically understand your topic, do  you meen that sun Token is a reward that is accumulated when one buys TRX and afterwards lock it up(just like investbox??)? 

On 11/10/2020 at 12:28 PM, norganblack said:

where can i see that? to be able to investigate if you can please and thank you for talking about this topic. Notice the TRX is very good to invest and I never regret it.

Maybe to read again topic and you will find for sure?

Why you write this post when you can find link in topic at beginning?

More posts?

On 11/10/2020 at 5:58 PM, Froshk said:

@Bullrun007If I practically understand your topic, do  you meen that sun Token is a reward that is accumulated when one buys TRX and afterwards lock it up(just like investbox??)? 

I dont understand this "accumulated when one buys TRX"?

You can earn SUN by staking SUN too, or you can putt liquidity and earn SUN.

Or you had (ended) to stake JST or USDT or USDJ and earn SUN.

If you can to explain your question that would be good.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

I think that this token has a bright future, because I believe in it and it has shown great appreciation from the public. I would not be surprised if this coin hits 3x on the next month.

in my opinion it is a great earning opportunity to use the sun site to stake tron or the pairs sun / trx, usdt / trx, jst / trx, usdj / trx, wbtt / trx, win / trx or sun himself, his present value is great ie 7.6 $

1 hour ago, Rouk Jr said:

I do not remember very well, is called "SUM", it is just a piece of information so as not to confuse them, it seems to me a project worthy of attention, after all it is within the DeFi ecosystem and although I consider that that  market is a bubble, I do not deny the fact that you can earn a decent amount of money.

It's not "sum" it's "SUN" like a sunshine. :classic_wink:

1 hour ago, entrepreneur said:

I think that this token has a bright future, because I believe in it and it has shown great appreciation from the public. I would not be surprised if this coin hits 3x on the next month.

What can be reason that SUN hit x3 in next month?

1 hour ago, bitcoin-shark said:

in my opinion it is a great earning opportunity to use the sun site to stake tron or the pairs sun / trx, usdt / trx, jst / trx, usdj / trx, wbtt / trx, win / trx or sun himself, his present value is great ie 7.6 $

Price was over 20$ when is launched, and that 7.6$ is not big for SUN price.

But yes, you can earn SUN by putting liquidity on some pairs like you mentioned above and plus you can stake SUN to earn SUN which is good too.

Edited by BullRunBit
Mistake with words.

I have doubts about the SUM currency, since in the exchanges they appear with a price, to be more specific its value is 0.01 btc, but in various groups or some individuals, they sell it for just 20 or 30 cents, since they say that It is better to sell it like this, why does this happen?

Are there several tokens with the same name in the market or is it just a coincidence?

Edited by 1qDan
  • -1 1

2 hours ago, RAFUCHOO said:

I participated in this TRX / SUN mining but what I invested was not a considerable amount I did not see good returns in terms of money, but it is a good option for those with good capital since they can generate passive profits in the medium term and it is what What is being sought in the crypto market these days.

Honestly I did not get some big profit too, but like you say I did not have too much TRX too to stake.

But yes I agree that traders which have big amount of TRX could to make good profit with mining SUN token.

P.S. Currently all pool are ended soon will be new pool for mining.

But you can putt liquidity on justswap and earn SUN.

• +1 1

I tried this but for me it never worked and so its good to check it out and see if it does work at any given moment the truth is its a good stand that can  work I tried but I was getting trx for votes and it was so little so that was not really good for me

• +3 1

I have participated in the TRX liquidity pool with a modest capital, just to get some SUN tokens mined for the long term So far it's been going good. I mean, not exorbitant profits but I see this as something for the long term. I would recommend it to anyone interested in earn some SUN tokens passively. 

• +1 1

Sun new token can be good, but I will not lock tron because of any token, I will prefer to trade or earn cryptocurrencies instead. This could be profitable but I can not because I see it as a waste of time. If I will lock my tron, for how many years?

Update:

Now you can lend coins/tokens and earn SUN for that.

There are several coins/tokens which you can lend:

TRX, USDT, BTC, SUN, JST, USDJ, WBTT and WIN.

Check out all informations here and you can find additional informations about Lend Pool too:

https://sun.io/

On 1/10/2021 at 9:28 PM, Amelia23 said:

This tokens now have been one pf the main talks in the crypto world especially with more opportunities for investors to benefit from time. Its just a matter of time after this currencies will be very good and go mainstream. TRX  and SUN tokens is good but if you were to choose it will be better to chose TRX because of the price fluctuations

Did you check price of SUN at all? Currently price of SUN is around 500 TRX, and before just one month price was around 300 TRX. I'm not saying that SUN is better than TRX, just that SUN have/had opportunity that price go higher. Correct me if I'm wrong, SUN ATH was at around 700 TRX.

Anyhow, both are good.