Write my experiences to share some time in Cryptotalk - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Write my experiences to share some time in Cryptotalk

I wonder why some people like @Keith700 decided to leave the forum and didn't continue. If by any chance you come back an answer would be appreciated. It is a honest question as I read this post coming from a person that genuinely enjoys his stay at the forum but is not active anymore.

• +2 1

Cryptotalk is an amazing website invented as an education garage for people to learn about cryptocurrency and it's operation as well as making the education to be fun while learning. I have learnt a lot about cryptocurrency on this platform and I'm happy I am here

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't know what is the purpose of this post. You discuss about what you written in other posts and how important it was for you to write about your experiences, although you explain nothing here. Would be better to give a description and at least some topic links to know what you are talking about.

• +2 1

You will encourage yourself to start developing gradually if you are interested in the coding field of course. You will witness positive results, and you too. 

So far all members respect me, give me more proposals and get knowledge from master or all members who have more experience in trade, in bounty hunter or in freelance business. Respect this forum and let us provide a helpful post

It is nice to share some experience, but the forum is not about bodybuilding and these experiences will go to the off-topic. What we discuss here is cryptocurrencies only and we do not care to find other subjects except for this.

• +3 1

I didn't understand what the concept for this was, we all have experiences in different things, we are not only in crypto and we do have other activities but we don't share them here as it is not the prudent thing to do. I try to give the best I can in the forum but only about Bitcoin and crypto.

• +3 1

In my case I would like to share my experience that I learn a lot about Cryptocurrency and a huge knowledge about Cryptocurrency. I was new and nothing know about crypto world and this platform helps me a lot bcz whatever I face a problem than I get the solution.  I was informed about how to prevent from scams

• +3 1

I have a very positive experience in this forum , despite the fact that I've been have for a very shot time. However, the time spent here doesn't matter but the gym of knowledge with regards to digital trading that I've been able to achieve aside the earnings itself. Moreso, it's a wonderful platform everyone would dream yo be in.

It is great to have a program and have applied cryptotalk in your life, sometimes we can talk about anything but if it is about ourselves and personal interests usually it doesn't concern the forum or anyone, I would advice to keep the discussions about the subjects everyone talks about and not other random topics.

Actually I told my friends about this forum and shared my experience with them, some of them took the matter lightly, but one friend liked it and I think he will join here soon, if only one person took benefit from my experience I consider my self to have done a good job and I ill keep spreading the word so that this forum will have an army of supportive members. 

• +3 1

Sharing experience in the industry is the most honest and safest way of creating content in this forum since they would avoid any violation of the rules since it is from the experience of the author already. I would say that this kind of information is something that we should be sharing more than that news that are spreading about the industry because it creates more chaos to other people’s judgment about investing. I think experiences could be perceive to many ways which I think would be the most interesting information that you would get if ever there is someone willingly share it to the forum.

I'm working here about 1 month. I really appreciate this site for giving me some special knowledge about crypto currency. I have learned lot of things from this site. It's really helpful for be a good crypto user. 

On 10/19/2019 at 6:31 PM, Keith700 said:

Telling the experiences to you as a receiving audience is a bit of a fun and educational topic for me, maybe many people in this forum are planted to talk about topics that they don't know or for pure convenience.
If you have taken a look at my profile, you realize that I share many experiences of mine and learning obtained, this is what this cryptotalk forum is about discussing teaching bodybuilding and understanding the different modalities of each corner of the crypto planet.
Stay on top of my post friend, I hope to be in this amazing forum for a long time and be able to tell you the best of my learning and how I have lived it and how I apply it in my daily life.

yeah, experience is a great teacher , when one shares his experience regarding an issue it should serve as a lesson to readers to learn from it if it is an experiencing about success one can learn and copy from it and if it is an experience on failure one can learn from it and try to avoid it.

There is no need to look at your profile my friend unless you want yourself to be popular... and it is not you alone who is trying to post good things... in fact  I think most of if not all of the members are striving to make their posts good and useful. we are all seeking to make successful stories.

• +2 2

The exchange of experiences and information is one of the basics on which this forum was built .. We hope that everyone will share their information here so that the benefit prevails.

• +2 1

My experience to share a time in Crypto is a great one because I really learn a lot and I find out that the more you work and Post the more you gain knowledge and experience it is a great pleasure joining this great platform but I was wondering if I could be able to make it for the first time I registered because I don't have any experience about the platform before but with time, hard working and dedication I was able to know and understand about crypto talk currency platform and also earn money for my daily expenses

• +2 1

In fact, this forum is better and better than all other forums. I don't have much experience yet but I have come to know that it is the best. And because of this I can become a great trader and investor and can easily trade anywhere.

• +3 1

On 12/16/2020 at 7:32 PM, Marzia4547 said:

I have been able to achieve experience from crypto talk. By joining such crypto talk, I have achieved a lot of knowledge about crypto currency. And I learned a lot about crypto world from the crypto talk.

I also learned a lot here in the forum and I'm really grateful for this forum. Also, this forum has helped me on financial things, because I'm just a student and this is my only source of income. Really wish that they would extend this campaign much further.

How about my experience in Cryptotalk forum. This is a forum where I am very active and visit this forum 3 times a day even if it's only for reading, and I rarely write for topics that I don't like. may you know, I am very inactive on other crypto forums. this is my great experience.

The main objective of this forum is to exchange experiences in order to help each other develop further.
When I joined this forum, I thought it was impossible to earn cryptocurrencies without investing, and I wanted to learn only crypto, but after a short period I can earn some bitcoin thanks to this wonderful forum

• +1 1

I have just registered to this forum. The reason I signed up is to learn about cryptocurrencies and to make better money by taking advantage of people's experiences. There's really useful information here. I am very happy to attend this forum.

I have a small experience about the cryptotalk because I am beginner now. But in a small time I learnt much knowledge and information about the cryptocyrrency now I am improving also my English skills. This is wonderful platform for every perspective I did not find any site like this forum.

I am a newbie here but from all I have had and seen from other member post I feel a real excitement in me that this is a forum where one will get a lot of experience and you will be paid I hope to get more and more coin in the coming days of my stay in the forum

Thank you, my friend, for sharing your experiences here, at first I was suffering a lot due to my lack of experience in this field and I did not have close friends who had experience in this field, so I made many mistakes, so I started to follow up with the expertise that I see here in the forum and indeed I was able to gain experience Good because of them this is really cool, all I ask for help I find experts lend me a helping hand

• +4 1