I'm not able to react, daily limit exceed why? - Page 15 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
guatazoo

I'm not able to react, daily limit exceed why?

Yes, I saw in the reply the answers to your question my friend, this is all about the time of the place you live and the time of the forum, you must reset the clock to suit the forum

The timing starts at 12 at midnight so maybe you reacted all your reaactions last night and it's over for you until it's the next midnight 

• +2 1

You get this because your daily assessments have ended according to your local schedule so you have to compare the schedule of your town with the schedule of Russia . 

Good luck to you

• +3 1

This problem is happening due to the time duration because the time between the reactions of every day is 24 hours, if e will give 10 reaction in the morning then we can done our reaction next day in the morning before it we cannot give them reactions before this time. 

You have to pay attention to the issue of time because it varies from country to country and this forum works in Moscow time and you have to compare it to your local time and make sure you become the next day so you can give another posting rate

I think you have already got answers. Only one thing I can add here is, reaction will reset at 00:00 Moscow time. Compare your timezone with that and make sure, you are in a next day to be able to give another 50 post rates...

• +2 1

The rating system is different from the posting system that is why your limit is not allowed to add more reactions the reaction time resets after twenty four hours for each rating . There's a limit of reacting posts.It maybe vary from different countries.Follow utc time.Cryptotalk depends on utc time.

• +2 1

Hello friend, I understand that each day we have a limit of reactions when we finish it, we have to wait 24 hours later to continue giving reactions, you must make sure if you met the limit of reactions for the day and if it is the opposite, write to technical support they will gladly they will help.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't know the actual problem but i think it must be as they commented above it differs in the time zone of each country and that you exceed the daily limit of advertisements and the new day does not change you, so always know the timezone of your country and that of russian.

Actually, I also experience such problem must of the time. You just need to wait after some time again you are elligible for giving reaction. So you made 50 likes and you have to wait a while and not much until the new day is calculated for your profile.

This message appears to all members, and that after giving 50 reactions and completing the reactions available to you daily, you just have to wait a while and you will be able to give these reactions again.

Dear friend it's so surprising that you can't react but I think there is something problem with your timezone. Maybe you have exceeded the limit. Forum officials prescribe that only 50reputations can be given daily so if you exceed that limit you have to wait till next day.

Well i have not yet encountered this type of problem since i joined this forum but base on my observations I think the time you take to give reaction is short i mean it differ with the forum minutes,I think you should try again after some few hours or you should leave it on next day you should retry if is still showing you daily reaction limit is exceeded.

• Useful or interesting 1

it is frustrating for me to that you need to wait for 24 hours in order to put that reaction again I don't know why they require this but we should be allowed to put the reactions at any time we want. 

It may be due to the timing of the timing between Russia and the country in which you live, and you think that you have a new day without any responses, for me I did not receive such a message.

• +2 1

Hello dear, this seems to be very funny, I think you have the required limit of reaction you are entitled to everyday, so when you exceed that for today, you need wait till the next day when you begin the rating before you could give another, it's might not be up to 24 hours, but it's most reach the exact time you started the reactions.

• +1 1

I do not know my friend, but it may be a momentary technical error and it will be fixed quickly. I don’t think that it is not a problem at all, my friend, good luck.

• +2 1

This platform follows the timezone of Russia. I advise you just wait for a few hours earlier than reacting again to beneficial posts right here in this discussion board. Every body has experienced that, so no want to fear.

But I think this is clear and straight forward, because the reactions time frame is connected to the local time of the region you live in, so if this happen, you have to wait until the next day when you begin the reaction for the previous day, this is my view on this.

• +2 1

On 9/1/2020 at 4:37 PM, guatazoo said:

Its really amazed me today while I'm not done any reaction for today, but it surprised  me when I'm need to react it happen the error message thats the daily reaction limit exceed, but I have reacted 0 post for today, so is this problem publicly or its only for me?

Screenshot_20200901-142907.png

Screenshot_20200901-142757.png

Dear mate according to my knowledge, you can give maximum fifty reputation daily. And in different time. If you tried to give all fifty reputations at the same time than limit is exceeded. So try to give reputations in different time intervals . For example 10 reputation than ten than 10 etc.

You may have exceeded the forum daily limit that differs from your time
Or perhaps you should review the time of your ailments for the reputation points 24 hours ago, and then they will automatically renew and return to them after only a short time

If you are unable to react for that day, then that mean you have exceed your daily limit, so you have to wait for another day which will be in accordance with your local timing of when you start the previous reaction, this is my thought on this. 

You every day are not entitled to give positive or negative reputation only fifty
If they finish, the site will send you a message because the number assigned to you has expired
Because of the time, I think there is a difference between the timing of the site and your timing.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I think that the giving out of reaction is based on a 24-hour format which means that you need to be cautious and attentive of the time in which you give reactions it cannot be renewed immediately a day begind rather based on a specific time.