Wallet of Satoshi - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

It is a custodian but the most trusted wallet(From the makers of  Living Room of Satoshi BTC bill payment service) 
Bitcoin Lightning Network(BLN) wallet. I found it is the simplest and the best wallet to receive and send Bitcoin by using both BLN(or on-chain Bitcoin). Your  BTC will be spendable once you successfully transfer BTC from another wallet to this wallet. 
There are three ways to top up your account.

• Click on BUY BTC option, according to your location, it exhibits the option to buy BTC. Generally, Australian can directly buy BTC inside the app and non-Australian can purchase BTC on their third party partner site moonpay.io
  • Send BTC from another wallet to BTC address provided by Wallet of Satoshi
  • Send BTC from another wallet to address provided by Wallet of Satoshi through BLN

home-screenshot-satoshi.thumb.png.44d22fcc31fd1742904af4eec8478a13.png

It supports QR Code, LNURL, and invoices generated from different platforms like Bitrefill. So receiving and sending BTC by using this wallet is really simple. Inside this wallet, you can find so many merchants to spend your BTC.

Remember ! If you do not sign up by using your email account, your all BTC amounts and data will be lost while clearing app data or uninstalling this wallet app !!

It supports both iOS and Android devices. So here are the links:-

Edited by Whited35
Links are added.
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I'm using wallet of Satoshi and the service is extremely smooth and easy. We don't need to copy paste others address and no worries of wrong adress. I have withdrawn my earnings from rewards portal to this wallet and recently I'm using it for topup my Mobile through bitreffil. It takes nearly 1 minute or even less to complete whole process. This is one of the best lighting wallet.

But I found one problem, if you copy invoice and sent payment once. After the payment being done, it again asks to send payment so we must be careful to cancel it. Hope in further updates this small bug gets resolved.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

1 hour ago, Ridam said:

But I found one problem, if you copy invoice and sent payment once. After the payment being done, it again asks to send payment so we must be careful to cancel it. Hope in further updates this small bug gets resolved.

@Ridam Is your Android OS version 6 up ? If yes, they have fixed this bug on their latest version. Also, do not forget to sign in by using your email account so that you will be able to restore your balance even you accidentally remove this wallet from your smartphone. 

Have you ever tried to make merchant payment by pasting LNURL inside this wallet app😊

Edited by Whited35
Minor error in texts.
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

@Ridam Is your Android OS version 6 up ? If yes, they have fixed this bug on their latest version. Also, do not forget to sign in by using your email account so that you will be able to restore your balance even you accidentally remove this wallet from your smartphone. 

Have you ever tried to make merchant payment by pasting LNURL inside this wallet app😊

Yes I am currently running on Android 9. I have updated the app before commenting. I'm hoping they have addressed the issue.

Talking about sign in, yes I have login via email. Though I don't put big amount in wallet but I can't take risk.

No I haven't tried to make payment using LNURL yet. I use bitreffil mostly and I only see invoice available  there for payment. Is there any other shop giving LNURL? 

• +1 3
  • +4 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

5 minutes ago, Ridam said:

No I haven't tried to make payment using LNURL yet. I use bitreffil mostly and I only see invoice available  there for payment. Is there any other shop giving LNURL? 

@Ridam Inside this wallet app, you can have a chance to locate merchants which support payments via LNURL. Bitrefill itself supports payment via LNURL but this wallet unable to send BTC to specific LNURL generated by Bitrefill. 

Looking smart, as you have login to the wallet. Now you can restore your wallet to another device too. If you face any problem while using this wallet, you might also contact developers 😊

• +1 2
  • +4 1

31 minutes ago, HodlKiddo said:

But I'm just wandering how much is the transfer fee if you transferred your sats there to another wallet? I move my cryptos a lot because I have lots of use for it. So that wallet would be perfect if it does have a low transfer fee.

If you prefer Lightning Network payment, there will be fixed fee of 1 Sat however this fee changes according to certain Satoshi limits. If you prefer on-chain BTC transfer than 0.0002 BTC will be the fixed fee. Check here to know more about the fee structure. 

• +1 3
  • +5 1

I know wallet of satoshi to be a bitcoin lightning network wallet like you implied in your article. But I do not like the wallet because it is custodial. Bitcoin and everything about bitcoin was build in a way it can not be custodial. There are lightning network wallets that are noncustodial. I think that will be the best option for me. 

• +1 3

2 hours ago, Yomose said:

I know wallet of satoshi to be a bitcoin lightning network wallet like you implied in your article. But I do not like the wallet because it is custodial. Bitcoin and everything about bitcoin was build in a way it can not be custodial. There are lightning network wallets that are noncustodial. I think that will be the best option for me. 

Thanks for your comment. I will like you to suggest me any bitcoin lightning network wallet. I am using wallet of Satoshi but I want to change to the one that require nothing but only my device I use to operate it. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

21 hours ago, Yomose said:

But I do not like the wallet because it is custodial. Bitcoin and everything about bitcoin was build in a way it can not be custodial.

@Yomose I am always more conscious to choose the non-custodian wallet but you know, regarding Bitcoin Lightning Network wallet, there are still so many works are going on. After testing so many Lightning Wallet, I am came into conclusion, this is the simplest and the best wallet otherwise suggest me the best wallet like this to process payment via LNURL.Another fact, this wallet is non-custodial but the most trusted because it is from the makers of Living Room of Satoshi BTC bill payment service.

19 hours ago, DiamondBit said:

Thanks for your comment. I will like you to suggest me any bitcoin lightning network wallet. I am using wallet of Satoshi but I want to change to the one that require nothing but only my device I use to operate it. 

Interesting to know why you are changing Wallet of Satoshi? There are so many Lightning wallet but I have not found the simplest one like this. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

@Whited35. I have a question to as about this wallet of satoshi bitcoin lightning. Before someone can use it, he has to open a channel, someone can also later close the channel. If the channel opening and closing has feelings customization? Or the wallet will select the fee automatically?

• +1 1
  • +5 1

6 minutes ago, Yomose said:

If the channel opening and closing has feelings customization? Or the wallet will select the fee automatically?

@Yomose Nice question 😊. It processes everything automatically that's why I am telling this the best one. No customization is needed. I was about to make some customization on Electrum wallet  to be able send or receive payments but that just given me a headache. 

• +1 1

32 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@Yomose Nice question 😊. It processes everything automatically that's why I am telling this the best one. No customization is needed. I was about to make some customization on Electrum wallet  to be able send or receive payments but that just given me a headache. 

The ones you will not be able to customize the fee, its fee is choosing in according to fee also paid to miners, if the blockchain feels is high at the time, also the channel fee (opening and closing) will also increase. I will suggest if the fee can be customized. 

But your opinion is also good, some can wait until the network is not congested for lower channel opening and closing fee. 

About the electrum lightning, you will lime it with time, it is because it is still new on electrum, you will still get use to it and see if is simple. 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

25 minutes ago, Yomose said:

The ones you will not be able to customize the fee, its fee is choosing in according to fee also paid to miners, if the blockchain feels is high at the time, also the channel fee (opening and closing) will also increase. I will suggest if the fee can be customized. 

@Yomose I am familiar with fee customization but for Lightning Network payment by using this wallet, it is simply negligible i.e. just start from 1 sats. I do not prefer to use Lightning Network for the bigger amount transactions so here is no problem. You might check fee structure here.

• +1 2

I have never used this wallet before but it looks good I will give it a try as it looks easy to use. I want to ask you are their fees low and are they really reliable?

23 minutes ago, Zaino34 said:

I have never used this wallet before but it looks good I will give it a try as it looks easy to use. I want to ask you are their fees low and are they really reliable?

Kindly have a look at my previous reply about the fee structure. Really lowest fee if you opt out to choose Lightning Network payment but it will be fixed  0.0002 BTC  if you are about to transfer on-chain BTC. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I used this wallet , this wallet have really osm user interface . I used this wallet for makes payment or store Crypto assest ( Bitcoin ) .

this is trusted wallet as well having great review on Google play store. we can used it without any fear .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I hear a lot about this wallet and everyone says that it is smooth and easy to use and does not need large versions, but unfortunately I have not used it and tried it yet, as I have always relied on a blockchain wallet and I don’t think I will abandon it

• -1 3
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

13 hours ago, gourav789 said:

I used this wallet , this wallet have really osm user interface . I used this wallet for makes payment or store Crypto assest ( Bitcoin ) .

this is trusted wallet as well having great review on Google play store. we can used it without any fear .

You are right, I can notice people are now adopting bitcoin light network gradually. I have not used the wallet because I use lightning network on electrum wallet but people I know that used it are having positive comments about the wallet. I can not use it because it is custodial. 

• -5 1
  • +1 2
  • +5 1

11 hours ago, Nezar said:

I hear a lot about this wallet and everyone says that it is smooth and easy to use and does not need large versions, but unfortunately I have not used it and tried it yet, as I have always relied on a blockchain wallet and I don’t think I will abandon it

I do not get your comment rightly at all, or, maybe you are wrong. The last time I heard about blockchain wallet, it does not support lightning network, even till now. Did you check the above topic very well, and I hope what lightning network wallet is. Or @Nezar, you may correct me, is blockchain wallet supporting lightning network now?

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, BitcryptoHan said:

I do not get your comment rightly at all, or, maybe you are wrong. The last time I heard about blockchain wallet, it does not support lightning network, even till now. Did you check the above topic very well, and I hope what lightning network wallet is. Or @Nezar, you may correct me, is blockchain wallet supporting lightning network now?

This is accurate, blockchain wallet is an on-chain wallet, it support no off-chain for now. If you need a wallet that provide keys and support lightning network, try and get the latest version of electrum wallet. It is the first of its kinds. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3

6 hours ago, DiamondBit said:

This is accurate, blockchain wallet is an on-chain wallet, it support no off-chain for now. If you need a wallet that provide keys and support lightning network, try and get the latest version of electrum wallet. It is the first of its kinds. 

Do you have some remarkable experience of Electrum wallet's Lightning network feature? How easy is it to create payment channels there ?I think I had once tried Electrum to check Lightning network adjustment but it was not everything automatic like on Wallet of Satoshi.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

It's look good but i want to know it is just for bitcoin stoshies or other alt coins. I will try this wallet. As you are saying that we can pay by scanning  qr code. It is good feature. 

• +1 2

1 hour ago, malik6314193 said:

It's look good but i want to know it is just for bitcoin stoshies or other alt coins. I will try this wallet. As you are saying that we can pay by scanning  qr code. It is good feature. 

@malik6314193 That's why I kindly ask you to read topic carefully. This wallet is all about Bitcoin which supports on-chain BTC and Lightning Network payments. It does not support any altcoins as it is specially designed for BTC. 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Can i know more about the fees there in this wallet? i think that most of wallets which depend on the lightning technology require high fees from the users and of course i wouldn't prefer that.. i would be glad to know more about it from you "as an expert user of it" also what about the security part? can you explain more about that please?

• +1 1

Not a wallet to be trusted. The number of downloads is 10,000 and this is not a large number.

Untitled2222.thumb.png.b0aa8da505c9c86fe2a0bbe3a1df1f24.png

As for reviews, There are also only 197 reviews, also not a large number.

Untitled2a222.thumb.png.cd699a154a30f226e17dc8fe92c68ba2.png

The point that you must see before taking any action in a wallet or exchange, you should review its popularity and what its users say, even if you are reliable, there are problems that you may not like.

Edited by Buy me coffee
  • +1 1