SAY YOUR MIND, REGARDING TO DOUBLE PAYMENTS - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

SAY YOUR MIND, REGARDING TO DOUBLE PAYMENTS

It's good to hear that such things also happened at the forum as it gives us a good hope that it will repeat again and we all new members will also enjoy such benefits and profits. Since I joined the forum the payment has been reduced.

We are getting our payment in also Talk token but I will say that one is not so much good they have also have very low price but  we can also do their trading or also can do the mining but I am not doing anything I am just collecting it.

• +2 1

I think that working on this forum is one of the best things I can do
Because it is a safe and easy site, and I get paid for my labor and work, but I think it will be better if the price of payments increases slightly and the price of Bitcoin, because money is the main motivation for successful work.

• +2 1

The double payments are not bad, but the TALK token currently has no usecases, which is why we are seeing its value drop on the Yobit exchange. However, the forum administrator stated that they are considering many options to boost the TALK token's value in the future because hard work and time are required to implement so many appealing features. Let's wait and see if it rises again.

My friend thought that increasing the commissions in the forum is to encourage investors to invest in tokens that are paid in the forum and I think it is a smart step to push investment in them forward.

dear friend thanks a lot for sharing your information about double payment but I think these days there is a scammer the number of scammers are here you can get our personal information so we should do not share personal information without with any third person

• +2 1

Yes, you are correct that the forum just doubled our payment for each post. I'm not sure why it exists yet, but it's very good. This forum now gives us chat tokens that have no fixed value. As a result, this forum is also free of spam since we don't know when we will exchange OUR tokens, so spammers want immediate money. This forum would benefit greatly from the new payment system.

The forum gives us double payment for every post.
I think it is a good idea to keep the number of lots and wait and watch the stock market, and when the opportunity is right, sell

• +3 1

I don't think doubling our money ...
But I advise all forum members not to do this
A 1% daily return on investment in tallk. I will keep it and it will not be earlier than selling my earnings from this forum. Let's say no to the truck and enjoy your return on investment fund. Over time, the Talk icon will increase in use to give more value. This token will increase the value of the forum.

Hello dear everyone on the platform I hope you all are doing great work on this platform first thing I want to tell you that all of you cryptocurrency is a very good platform for learning and learning at the same time and I am really thank you dear brother for sharing with us a useful and beneficial post your information is very beneficial for me in every navy and beginners who is working on this platform thank you for joining our knowledge

• +5 1

Seriously I haven't noticed that before,but thanks for alerting us, although the payment system has reduced but at least this will encourage us more to keep working hard in order to be receiving the double payment,thanks for the post friend

I collect talk codes and keep them, I will not sell them at the moment because they are low now, in the future the price of talk will go up and then I will sell them and make more profit.

The investment of talk tokens is a good investment plan as we can get satoshis from talk tokens and then can get daily increment of 1% on it. Getting double payment while working there  is satisfying. Be an active member there and make your investment plans there a  double benefit from this forum.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

I agree with you.

The idea of doubling profits is very important and good to motivate members to provide more important information.

But in my opinion, this decision will bring a lot of members who will work here for money and that will affect the quality of the topics and engagements in the forum.

Because now a user cannot easily know when he will receive payment or not and how much of his posts are being relevant. So maybe that is quite confusing for a lot of users. The authority have to measure all of this things and easier the way of the users.This is enough to work really hard in the forum. And I think Its a way of the forum too to let us invite our colleagues to know the Cryptocurrency because the payments is too big that satisfied everyone. More users, more payments, more money, more investing.

yes you are right this is enough to work really hard in the forum and I think it away of the forum if you want to get the protection then you work hard share useful content here more investing and create a more good knowledge here for community in cryptocurrency

As of now we get double payment from talk token and bitcoins for all the useful posts we create though the price of talk token is very low it's at least giving us something and I believe soon it will start rising therefore, it's time to begin holding what we earn.

As for me, I keep the talk code that I get from my work in the forum because its price is low and we can benefit from it by placing it in the investment fund in Yobit

• +4 1

I think the presence of this symbol is important and makes the coding advanced, but it can lead to difficulties in the work. We have to take the opinion of the elderly members about this code and how to overcome the difficulties.

I will answer you only about your question, which says that the higher the number of currencies in the possession of the members, the lower their price, and this is completely correct, unfortunately, I wish that the number of currencies would be less so that their price increased more.

• +3 1

I will hold on my talk tokens very tight because investbox is giving at least one percent profit. So I will invest it and keep doubling my earnings up but selling it instantly is not the right thing to do seriously.

Edited by Manir

Double payment it may be a mistake or a gift from the platform to the participants and with that it will make you b encourage and yhe discharged activities of this great forum for more earning and other airdrops.

My spouse and i discovered by way of these kind of blogposts that will some of them mention increase installments pertaining to the cost of chat. Many people feel, if the service provider would like to encourage the merchandise, they ought not licenses his or her price tag until eventually buyers desire goods. I really feel this is just what comes about using the cost of chat. moderators are generally undertaking the most beautiful. 

Hello my friend, in fact, the TaLK code is still confusing until now, but I think there are a lot of people who work hard and try to maintain its price a little bit, as I really think. The moderators should explain the current systems so that we cooperate together in the promotion and continuation of this forum, I wish all the best.

• +1 1

That's right, with the increase in talk tokens, its price has dropped a lot from its old hair and traders started selling it right away, so I think we should do a big support campaign to get the talk price up again and we can benefit from investing in it again.