Clop Ransomware - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Clop Ransomware

On 8/22/2020 at 10:40 AM, Dark_Sky said:

In my opinion the best solution for that is avoid clicking or downloading any malicious apps and links so you can avoid getting some viruses that can harm your device or worst if they can access your account like wallet, etc. 

Yeah, most of the virus came from downloading fake applications, you can also get a virus from clicking some links and advertisements, so you better be careful with those things, if you want to download any application them you should check it first to their official website to avoid confusion. 

Hello my friend. This is the first time I am hearing about this type of virus so thank you for informing. But something really confuses me. If it targets the virus protection first, how will we make our mobiles free of these virus? As I can understand, it leaves us without protection. Thanks for the information in advance.

Thank you for this wonderful information am sure alot of us are not aware of this new virus software but with this your information we are aware of it now it is left for us to be careful now 

It is important to put money in more than one wallet and try to protect our devices by constantly updating anti-virus devices. This may be expensive, but the cost of falling into the hands of fraudsters will definitely be greater. The matter must be taken seriously.

Your theme is clearly important, I had no thinking about the lethal clop ransomware, it is a top concept to defend our gadgets from such malware that may penetrate our cryptocurrency storage wallets. 

Clop or clop ransomware that runs on microsoft windows. it was discovered by Malware Hunter team. It is the part of crytpomix family. The world clop means an error in russia. It is intended for English speaking users. some are delivered as link also by spam. Other's are delivered by exploitation kits. To avoid ransomware user's should use protection that also cover spam and malicious link.

This your content is so useful as I am in agreement that we need to be extra careful and take certain precautions as there lot of fraudulent app and software flying around now

Yes, my friend, our devices must be secured from any virus that tries to penetrate them because there are many viruses that try to sabotage the programs in our devices, and they must also be secured with our own password in order to protect our money from theft

In my opinion, we must activate a good anti-virus on the computer that we use in our dealings regarding the world of cryptocurrencies, and we must pay attention to all steps that require permissions to access our personal information.

The world of internet is full of virus all the time we have something new and the best way to be safe is to secure our self and our devices like laptop and phone, now there is lots of antivirus for phone too and we should use them

I suggest that this dangerous virus that encrypts our data. The viruses that attack our devices, whether computer or mobile, have become one of the most serious problems facing us at the present time, so we must protect our data and use the latest anti-virus protection programs

I totally agree. Data security is very important. I keep the keys in .The RAR is archived under a password in encrypted form in the cloud. Additionally, I store it on a flash drive. Some on paper sheets. I advise you to update the Apple gadgets, as they also found vulnerabilities there.

The operating system fixes were released back in February.

Халявные BNB от Binance ссылка.

Как Binance и без KYC ссылка

download.gif

That's right, my friend, you are absolutely right, we must take care of our accounts, we can use keys that are difficult to decipher, we can also install an excellent antivirus on our computer or on our cell phone.

• Useful or interesting 1

In fact, this is the first time that I hear about this virus and it appears that it is very dangerous and threatens our digital currencies in the wallet, but I have a question, which is how can we avoid such a virus entering the devices and penetrating the wallet in which we are located and what are the main reasons for the emergence of the virus

• +4 1

Thank you for this valuable participation, my dear friend. Computers and mobile devices have already become conservative for our currencies and we must preserve them and take all safety measures so that our fatigue is not lost and we lose our money

I did not expect there to be such a strong virus, I always use my computer, but I protect it with a powerful antivirus, this must be more than enough to protect my data and the data of the same computer, I would not like that these people could scam me through a computer virus and that's why buy one of the best antivirus to protect it from threats.

The truth is that I had no idea about it, I thank you my friend for the publication because I love to be informed about everything that refers to taking care of all my investments and money, for the moment I have a secure wallet and I intend to stay where I am but It is never too much to know about others for the future one never knows what may happen and it is better to have several options.

hello my friend I also hear about such viruses is that hacking our computers or our phones and lock our data from us and asking for money in order to reopen our data again and if we didn't pay them the virus might publish our secret information and deleted them I don't know if such thing thing existed to crypto wallets especially the one who supported by blockchain because far as I know it is impossible to be hacked surely we need to be more careful and not click any random link that given from unknown person .

• +3 1

yes my dear friend it would be a good proxy for security for your account to make your account safe then you will able to not to worry about getting hacked your account.

• +1 1

In fact, my dear friend, I created a really good topic and I would like to thank you for this information. I am one of the people who uses a private wallet on my computer and I am not on a platform and I think that your topic will be of real benefit to people who use their devices as wallets, I wish everyone the best.

You are my friend but there are a lot of virus germinating very frequently and some of them weekend catch and handle but some of them cannot be handled so the best practice is to never send identification to anyone one-and-a-half open a link which is sent by any unknown person

yes my dear friend we have to protect our wallets from hackers and scammers thank you for providing such kind of useful information I never knew that before.

• +1 1

Hey, buddy. how's it going? I hope you're okay and healthy. I didn't use any wallets on my device anymore. But I learned from your post is a lot of information that will help me in the future when I'm your uncle wallet on my computer and make it secure from viruses and hacking and protecting my money. Thank you my friend for publication is wonderful. With my best wishes to everyone.