Did you wait for the V 2.0 of ETH? - Page 6 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Did you wait for the V 2.0 of ETH?

Of course yes, I think that all people who love cryptocurrencies are looking forward to what ETH 2.0 will bring, I think that 2021 will be the year of ETH and its 2.0 technology, I recommend investing in this crypto since for next year we hope it will be above $ 1,000

Of course I am waiting for the latest ETH V 2.0, with this increase it is hoped that the price of ETH will go up and more adoption on the Ethereum network. I believe that in 2021 there will be many adopting the Ethereum network so this will have a positive impact on ETH prices.

• +2 1

Why after etherum 2.0 realish gas fee to sent token also up to $10 one transaction can anyone explain it why is that happening ?

Maybe? I really am hoping that Ethereum 2.0 might bring back Eth's former glory and bring back the 1000 dollars price point. They said that the Eth 2.0 might be released on November, but I'm thinking that the price will definitely go up, but it might happen next year.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes im eagerly waiting for eth 2.0. I hope this version will be more upgraded and many things will be added. I think the development team has done a lot of development in eth 2.0. Lets hope for the best          

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes im so excited  for eth 2.0. I hope they will come with a lot of advantages. I hope eth pump early. Hope They will solve their bugs in 2.0 version  

We are all looking forward to the launch of the second layer ETH 2.0, which will enhance the Ethereum blockchain although the launch has always been postponed. Certainly it is needed for the ecosystem but it is preferable that it be a stable version and it takes time to try to launch it prematurely.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

Yes im waiting for eth v2.0. Eth is one of the best coins in crypto market. The future of eth is bright. In Their next version they will improve more about their transaction.      So i hope for the best

Desperately waiting for this. Eth 2.0 is not launched yet. I am really waiting to see how it impacts the market. I observed that eth is more taken than bitcoin by the government of allowed countries. Cause they find eth has a huge potential to lead cryptocurrency. Eth v 2.0 can be a good lead to that.

• +2 2

i can tell you that etheriem is an bigger promotion currently than LTC ? let the ETH fall to 100 dollar and after that i will but 90 of 100 dollar shopping will start for sure . that all my information about what you are answer and good luck anyway .

• +2 1

ETH 2.0 was postponed like every time before and now Ethereum team promise to launch it in early 2021, but I already don`t believe them. I think they create really contemporary superb project, but everyone has tired to wait so long, we need ethereum 2.0 as fast as possible))

Unfortunately ETH 2.0 did not launch in January 2020, but recently it was announced that it will be launched on December 1, 2020 so we are now only a few days away from this important event. I think the launch of the second version of the Ethereum Blockchain will have a huge impact in the world of Crypto as well as tokens based on the Ethereum network.

We are excited and astonished as well, the little changes in the Ethereum network will bring about more stability and ease at which things are going to be done on the overall blockchain network 

On 11/14/2020 at 9:24 PM, nykas said:

ETH 2.0 was postponed like every time before and now Ethereum team promise to launch it in early 2021, but I already don`t believe them. I think they create really contemporary superb project, but everyone has tired to wait so long, we need ethereum 2.0 as fast as possible))

Yeah, @nykas postponed like every time! I think all the Ethereum traders are desperately waiting for Ethereum version 2.0. But are there any member who can give us more explanation about the future Ethereum V 2.0....  I know there are many members who interesting for these questions; Will the new Ethereum 2.0 replace Ethereum?... Will the new Ethereum V 2.0 affect the actual price?...

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

No,im happy with what happening now on eth but ofcourse if the price will rise and hits the all time high of this coin, It is very easy to exploit a loophole in any assembly because it is hard for normal people to understand.

Edited by Atik56

I think eth will over take the price of bitcoin in the future if the government will adopt it and some other corporations will adopt it. Eth will be the more dominant coin. That is only my opinion because the law of supply and demand. coin from the market and i hope this time i make good money in crypto market because crypto market.

I have been waiting for ethereum 2.0 as many people says the price of ether could surf because of the upgrade, the upgrade is set to occur on December 1, 2020. This will be a good way to solve the scalability issue on ethereum. 

• +1 1

Ethereum, bu güncelleme ile çok değer kazanacak. Zaten değer kazanıyor. Aslında sadece ETH değil, tüm kripto para birimleri değer kazanacak

On 11/7/2020 at 9:52 AM, Hasnat said:

Etherum is mostly used network as it provides the way to most of erc20 tokens and is second used coin online, the version 2.0 will be more useful and the adoption will be more fast, so is the case with the price, it will increase too, surely.

Ethereum is not the most used network, bitcoin network should be the most used. Ethereum with all its tokens has nothing to be compared with bitcoin. The highest transactions are through bitcoin, even ethereum do not have half of bitcoin network usage. 

• +1 1

crypto will make high touch and this will good for us. Crypto is a good business in the world and i know it can change our life soon but the scammers will not do good because they dis attracted.crypto market because crypto market is a good market and it can change our life in short time and this is real business not fake.Maybe not as expensive as bitcoin, but still out of my reach.

On 11/28/2020 at 6:08 AM, Newair95 said:

Certainly it is needed for the ecosystem but it is preferable that it be a stable version and it takes time to try to launch it prematurely.

The ethereum 2.0 is already very soon to be implemented, it is said to be implemented in December 1 which is two days away. It will bring scalability to ethereum blockchain as a whole which is what many holders are waiting for. 

• +1 1

One year later and we still wait. It will probably be once again delayed as it is not ready and some plans have been scrapped as it will never will be otherwise. I still think that Ethereum may become less worthy but I have hope for the sharding that it won't be abandoned.

• +1 1

I hope it won't be January 2022 and we still have the same discussions about the Ethereum 2.0 and how much more they would cut from the original plan to allow the first phase of it and explain how it will take the least five years before being ready.

• +1 1