A search engine that pays BTC for every search query - Page 3 - Referral Links - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BITC0IN

A search engine that pays BTC for every search query

On 8/18/2020 at 12:19 PM, BITC0IN said:

5.jpg

(Translation of my topic from the Russian-language forum thread)

Hello forum users! At the beginning of the year, I already created a topic about a search engine that pays in cryptocurrency for each request. And he pays with his token, which is quite liquid and traded on several exchanges. Here you can find out in detail, the topic is excellent and working for 3 years.

But now I will tell you about a search engine that started working just a couple of weeks ago and pays 25 satoshi for each request. Yes, it really pays.

Today, August 29, 2020, I received a payment from a search engine of 20,000 Satoshi.  The project pays, verified personally!  Come boldly!  The evidence is here: https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/1BitokSqrnWGQ5GFFBd255dyNsU1eine8y

And so, let's start in order.

A search engine codenamed Shtirlits. Yes, this is not a joke. I don't know what prompted the developers to come up with this name, but it is. Don't ask me what benefit the developers get from the search engine they pay users - I don't know. But they seem to be planning some cool ideas there, and it's very profitable. What do we need? Pay and good. :classic_rolleyes:

Usage limits

* Minimum withdrawal amount: 20,000 Satoshi
* Payment for search is made with a limit of 5 minutes

* Daily limit: 40 paid requests

* Earning from referrals:

1 level 10 Satoshi per search
2 level 4 satoshi per search
3rd level 2 satoshi for search

For what period can you receive the minimum amount? Simple math - 40 paid requests per day multiplied by 25 satoshi and we get 1,000 satoshi per day. After 20 days we get the minimum wage. This is provided that you yourself enter 40 requests every day. If you invite active friends, you can speed up the withdrawal process.

Search engine pros: payment

Disadvantages of the search engine: not attractive design, background with a photo of Putin's double. I don't know what the developers smoke, but the fact remains. Google fans won't like it :classic_biggrin: If you want to thank for the information - click on the referral link. You don't care that I have provided the opportunity to receive satoshi and you do not want to thank, then here is a direct link.

All profit! :classic_cool:

Useful link:

Binance Lifetime 10% Cashback

Profit 10% in stablecoin USDN

The search engine pays with cryptocurrency for each request

P.S. best thanks for the topic - like. You do not care, but I am pleased :classic_blush:

@BITC0IN thanks for sharing this post I will definitely try this, also i have a small question, is it available on phones or just desktop?? Thanks again.

6 hours ago, Hala99 said:

@BITC0IN thanks for sharing this post I will definitely try this, also i have a small question, is it available on phones or just desktop?? Thanks again.

Available on any device with a browser and Internet access. Weird question 😉

Good I will try it

it a seems good opportunity for earning bitcoins by searching and referring some people nice 🙂.

1 hour ago, Sergio-909 said:

ну вот это уже интересная тема только не понятно за что платят сатоши за то что ты пользуешься их приложением для поиска и минималка впринципе не большая только зря они поставили огранечение в поиске 40 раз это не о чём надо попробывать посмотреть на самом деле выведет или это филькина грамота

Все выводится. Я уже 3 раза вывод сделал. И приложения никакого тут нет. Откуда эта диза?

56 minutes ago, TheDannyMacShow said:

it dont look that safe, good luck with it

I think that this form of earning could turn out to be pleasant, but I agree with the TheDannyMacShow that this site doesn't look safe. It is a pity that this site doesn't have English language. Is this site still paying?

• +5 1

7 hours ago, rocki said:

I think that this form of earning could turn out to be pleasant, but I agree with the TheDannyMacShow that this site doesn't look safe. It is a pity that this site doesn't have English language. Is this site still paying?

Yes, this site pays

I'm sorry, most of these things don't work, you will end up wasting your time and internet data without them fulfilling their promise at the end of the day. 

• +5 1

15 hours ago, Chysom20 said:

I'm sorry, most of these things don't work, you will end up wasting your time and internet data without them fulfilling their promise at the end of the day. 

I'm sorry, but did you look at the payment evidence? :classic_biggrin:

jazz2.png

• +2 1

Excellent for the people of Russia, search engines pay little but you also only do them for browsing, it is a shame that it only supports the Russian language, in my case I use the Presearch search engine, the problem is that completing the minimum withdrawal takes approximately 3 months, the minimum withdrawal is 1000 tokens with a current value of $ 13 and you can only do 32 searches per day and win 8 tokens.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

This seems great sounds like a very good idea, and it is a way to earn doing searches that we were previously doing on the internet for free. Thanks for sharing!

This is a very good idea so far we know that the use of the Telussr engine is only limited to using the ads that are displayed and if what is displayed in search is clear and complete content then I am sure it will be able to compete with the Google engine.

Hi, friend. I think the method of earning will be easy. If I can earn 25 sathoshi for each search and in a day I can search upto 50 times then in a month I can earn up to 32000 sathoshi which is equivalent to the payment of this forum in a day. 

Thank you very much, excellent contribution and but right now, I had not seen the first project you shared. I'm going to try that one and the search engine and because they look interesting and the best thing is that they pay.

Of course, it has the same system as presearch, excellent that you continue to contribute with this type of thing, if you do not get earnings from referrals the process is a bit slow, I am not a fan of this, but hey thank you, in short it is free hahaha . thank you very much king

The information you have provided is very valuable, but today there are other browsers that pay to use it, such as "BRAVE". Brave is currently the best browser of the moment and the earnings for using it are good as well as the earnings from referrals.

• +4 1

Crazy I know other search engines like pre research and browsers as brave, netbox and cryptotab to earn money free of their cryptos.

it is, as you say, I want to ask you after your permission, is it safe, meaning that it does not have malicious software to mine for their account, which harms my device or not, and thank you for the benefit

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10.10.2020 at 20:06, HICHHH01 said:

it is, as you say, I want to ask you after your permission, is it safe, meaning that it does not have malicious software to mine for their account, which harms my device or not, and thank you for the benefit

This is a regular page on the Internet)) There is no software 😎

4 hours ago, anisgodzilla said:

J'ai déjà utilisé ton lien mais je me demande il faut combien de temps il faut entre les recherches pour recevoir les satoshi et merci d'avance mon ami

Pour recevoir des satoshi, au moins 5 minutes doivent s'écouler entre les demandes

On 18.10.2020 at 23:44, chawki28 said:

Did you withdraw from this site and how much do you earn from it per day?

No, he didn't. I continue to use it. The update is in progress and payments have been suspended. Soon everything will be as the developer of the search engine said

searching for daily information and in return for receiving money is a deal, we were previously doing on the internet for free, definitely write here about the results

• +1 1

I tried several times, but did not receive any payments. I think it's a very old search engine. It finds the same results for every search. I don't think you're paying. Anyone else try?