A search engine that pays BTC for every search query - Page 2 - Referral Links - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BITC0IN

A search engine that pays BTC for every search query

2 hours ago, Yomose said:

There is nothing bad to use gmail at all, only what you can use to avoid such phishing email is to not cling on emails messages you do not authorize for.

@Yomose Gmail does not automatically block spam email like Outlook does. Gmail moves such emails to the spam folder but sometime it also exhibits the spam email in "Update" and "Promotional" folder inside the gmail app. Most often I use smartphone to check email and there will be chances of clicking on the spam link unintentionally/accidentally. I am using outlook but it has blocked email from this site(OP mentioned in this topic) too 😁!

• +1 1
  • +3 2

Is this a Russian project? I do not understand why the site has no choice of other language. The site has a primitive design I think this is a funny project. Thanks for sharing interesting information

1 hour ago, KURTAULI said:

Is this a Russian project? I do not understand why the site has no choice of other language. The site has a primitive design I think this is a funny project. Thanks for sharing interesting information

Yeah, Russian.  The design is primitive, because it is still in development. Updates coming soon.

1 hour ago, Maaz sultan said:

I only use and love google search engine because it gives me very accurate results which i want to search on the world of internet and there are so many projects so first make a payment proof then recommend any site .

I have already posted evidence that the search engine pays.  Read the start topic, I updated it.  Today I received 0.00020000 BTC to my wallet

• +4 1

Today the site has problems I sometimes lose access to my account. I also could not collect bitcoins while searching I do not know what the reason is

28 minutes ago, KURTAULI said:

Today the site has problems I sometimes lose access to my account. I also could not collect bitcoins while searching I do not know what the reason is

If you haven't logged into your account for a long time, then sometimes you need to log in again.  This is a bug that the developers are aware of.

• Useful or interesting 1

14 hours ago, BITC0IN said:

If you haven't logged into your account for a long time, then sometimes you need to log in again.  This is a bug that the developers are aware of.

thanks. I deleted the browser history and my problem was fixed. I thought my account had limitations but no. Now everything is fine. Thanks for the help

• +5 1

29 minutes ago, KURTAULI said:

thanks. I deleted the browser history and my problem was fixed. I thought my account had limitations but no. Now everything is fine. Thanks for the help

You are welcome. How many Satoshi have you managed to collect? I have already sent a request for withdrawal 2 :classic_cool:

Although it pays small amounts of Bitcoin, it is good to rely on such browsers to collect some Asatoshis without making any effort, but this browser must be reliable so that our account that we register with in the browser is not stolen because some browsers can access our personal information and it may be hacked

3 hours ago, Zaino34 said:

Although it pays small amounts of Bitcoin, it is good to rely on such browsers to collect some Asatoshis without making any effort, but this browser must be reliable so that our account that we register with in the browser is not stolen because some browsers can access our personal information and it may be hacked

This is not a browser, but a search engine. And he can't steal anything from you. He only knows your email, which you register with. Just protect her well and everything will be fine. Email is public information, not personal

On 8/31/2020 at 11:48 AM, BITC0IN said:

You are welcome. How many Satoshi have you managed to collect? I have already sent a request for withdrawal 2 :classic_cool:

Unfortunately I do not have time and I do not always have access to the internet .. Now I have collected 1950 Satoshi. I hope the project will work for a long time. Glad you shared proof of payment .. Thank you for motivating us

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 8/29/2020 at 3:02 PM, BITC0IN said:

Today, August 29, 2020, I received a payment from a search engine of 20,000 Satoshi.  The project pays, verified personally!  Come boldly!  The evidence is here: https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/1BitokSqrnWGQ5GFFBd255dyNsU1eine8y

I am still running to meet the minimum threshold. At least you have shown a payment proof, I might resume this search engine from where I stopped. Are you able to check the accurate referral stats now ? 

• +1 1

Earning 1000 stoshi oer day is not too much tat we can afford to waste time on that even if the money was at keast 10,000 stoshi  per day it was worth using, as there are other ways to do so.

52 minutes ago, BraveHeart01 said:

Earning 1000 stoshi oer day is not too much tat we can afford to waste time on that even if the money was at keast 10,000 stoshi  per day it was worth using, as there are other ways to do so.

You are right 1000 stoshi per day is not much but if you have for example 2000-3000 active referrals you can get a good income at the end of the month .. The main problem is finding active referrals

1 hour ago, KURTAULI said:

Unfortunately I do not have time and I do not always have access to the internet .. Now I have collected 1950 Satoshi. I hope the project will work for a long time. Glad you shared proof of payment .. Thank you for motivating us

While working it is necessary to earn.  It won't last forever

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

I am still running to meet the minimum threshold. At least you have shown a payment proof, I might resume this search engine from where I stopped. Are you able to check the accurate referral stats now ? 

Referral statistics are currently displayed incomplete.  The admin said that there will be updates soon and then there will be all the statistics

1 hour ago, BraveHeart01 said:

Show an example

On 8/18/2020 at 2:19 PM, BITC0IN said:

pays 25 satoshi for each request. Yes, it really pays

Whoooo, i am so surprised that we can earn this much satoshis only for searching and staying for 5 min, i need this job i hope it don't choose locations because most paying platforms don't work in my location, but i will try it right now, thank you for the platform.

1 hour ago, betelihem said:

Whoooo, i am so surprised that we can earn this much satoshis only for searching and staying for 5 min, i need this job i hope it don't choose locations because most paying platforms don't work in my location, but i will try it right now, thank you for the platform.

Have you tried it? And How?)

On 9/12/2020 at 6:34 PM, BITC0IN said:

Have you tried it? And How?)

Hey bro i was trying to signup on the site but its in Russian language and google translation can't translate it, can you tell me how i can sign in, what can i do with it, i really need the money tho can you help me please, thanks

pu.png

2 hours ago, betelihem said:

Hey bro i was trying to signup on the site but its in Russian language and google translation can't translate it, can you tell me how i can sign in, what can i do with it, i really need the money tho can you help me please, thanks

pu.png

You need to click on "Registration" (Регистрация). There, enter your email and password. After registration, you need to log into your account. To do this, to the left of Registration there is the Authorization tab (Авторизация).

5.png

When you log into your account, you will already have something like this: "Personal account "(Личный Кабинет) and "Вalance" (Баланс) 👇

5.png

Still have questions?)

• +5 1

This looks good mate and i am going to join it. There are many browsers now days that are paying their users but this looks to pay good amount also. Thank you for sharing it with your fellow members.

Yesterday I created an application for withdrawal from the search engine and today satoshi came! I ordered 29,500 satoshi for withdrawal, all came to my wallet. Here is the proof of my words: 

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/1BitokSqrnWGQ5GFFBd255dyNsU1eine8y

10 hours ago, Tunuu said:

This looks good mate and i am going to join it. There are many browsers now days that are paying their users but this looks to pay good amount also. Thank you for sharing it with your fellow members.

You are welcome

Thanks for sharing this, I always look for new ways of earning, I would like to try this one, it is good to get paid for what you do daily, also their referral program can be very profitable.

• +3 1

"We grow by lifting others"

44 minutes ago, Abdalrazig said:

Thanks for sharing this, I always look for new ways of earning, I would like to try this one, it is good to get paid for what you do daily, also their referral program can be very profitable.

You are welcome 😉