A search engine that pays BTC for every search query - Referral Links - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BITC0IN

A search engine that pays BTC for every search query

5.jpg

(Translation of my topic from the Russian-language forum thread)

Hello forum users! At the beginning of the year, I already created a topic about a search engine that pays in cryptocurrency for each request. And he pays with his token, which is quite liquid and traded on several exchanges. Here you can find out in detail, the topic is excellent and working for 3 years.

But now I will tell you about a search engine that started working just a couple of weeks ago and pays 25 satoshi for each request. Yes, it really pays.

Today, August 29, 2020, I received a payment from a search engine of 20,000 Satoshi.  The project pays, verified personally!  Come boldly!  The evidence is here: https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/1BitokSqrnWGQ5GFFBd255dyNsU1eine8y

And so, let's start in order.

A search engine codenamed Shtirlits. Yes, this is not a joke. I don't know what prompted the developers to come up with this name, but it is. Don't ask me what benefit the developers get from the search engine they pay users - I don't know. But they seem to be planning some cool ideas there, and it's very profitable. What do we need? Pay and good. :classic_rolleyes:

Usage limits

* Minimum withdrawal amount: 20,000 Satoshi
* Payment for search is made with a limit of 5 minutes

* Daily limit: 40 paid requests

* Earning from referrals:

1 level 10 Satoshi per search
2 level 4 satoshi per search
3rd level 2 satoshi for search

For what period can you receive the minimum amount? Simple math - 40 paid requests per day multiplied by 25 satoshi and we get 1,000 satoshi per day. After 20 days we get the minimum wage. This is provided that you yourself enter 40 requests every day. If you invite active friends, you can speed up the withdrawal process.

Search engine pros: payment

Disadvantages of the search engine: not attractive design, background with a photo of Putin's double. I don't know what the developers smoke, but the fact remains. Google fans won't like it :classic_biggrin: If you want to thank for the information - click on the referral link. You don't care that I have provided the opportunity to receive satoshi and you do not want to thank, then here is a direct link.

All profit! :classic_cool:

Useful link:

Binance Lifetime 10% Cashback

Profit 10% in stablecoin USDN

The search engine pays with cryptocurrency for each request

P.S. best thanks for the topic - like. You do not care, but I am pleased :classic_blush:

Edited by BITC0IN
  • Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 6

6 hours ago, BITC0IN said:

If you want to thank for the information - click on the referral link. You don't care that I have provided the opportunity to receive satoshi and you do not want to thank, then here is a direct link.

No no ! I want to thank you and I use your referral link as I did for your some previous post. First of all, I wonder to know, have you got paid from them yet ? Are they using Lightning Network Payment to move Sats for their users? Looking like more referral, more reward schemes. Anyway, if you have free time, try to check a site "Reward Portal". It is also giving you Sats for completing the simple tasks and surveys. Good Luck 😊

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 2

10 hours ago, Whited35 said:

No no ! I want to thank you and I use your referral link as I did for your some previous post. First of all, I wonder to know, have you got paid from them yet ? Are they using Lightning Network Payment to move Sats for their users? Looking like more referral, more reward schemes. Anyway, if you have free time, try to check a site "Reward Portal". It is also giving you Sats for completing the simple tasks and surveys. Good Luck 😊

The search engine is new and I have not yet managed to collect the minimum amount for withdrawal.  In a couple of days I will do this and immediately here on the forum I will show evidence of the withdrawal of funds.  A little patience 😏

• +1 4
  • +2 1

5 hours ago, BITC0IN said:

The search engine is new and I have not yet managed to collect the minimum amount for withdrawal.  In a couple of days I will do this and immediately here on the forum I will show evidence of the withdrawal of funds.  A little patience 😏

Unfortunately, I know you can not see me in your referral list but I have used your link to register. I did not get confirmation email from the system, was that the same case for you ? Looking like so many searches made in very short time are not getting counted, how you managed to perform 40 paid searches ? 

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

Unfortunately, I know you can not see me in your referral list but I have used your link to register. I did not get confirmation email from the system, was that the same case for you ? Looking like so many searches made in very short time are not getting counted, how you managed to perform 40 paid searches ? 

Try to register again. Use gmail.com mail. The thing is that only those requests that you enter at least once every 5 minutes are paid.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

4 hours ago, BITC0IN said:

Try to register again. Use gmail.com mail. The thing is that only those requests that you enter at least once every 5 minutes are paid.

I have avoided using Gmail due to so many scam emails. Unfortunately, that was outlook email to register. Anyway, if I need to click on confirmation email, I might better give a try on Protonmail but wait, I might write an email to them to resolve issue if possible.

• +1 4

11 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

I have avoided using Gmail due to so many scam emails. Unfortunately, that was outlook email to register. Anyway, if I need to click on confirmation email, I might better give a try on Protonmail but wait, I might write an email to them to resolve issue if possible.

I have multiple gmail.com accounts.  One of them I use for such registrations.  I advise you to register another Gmail account.

4 minutes ago, BITC0IN said:

I have multiple gmail.com accounts.  One of them I use for such registrations.  I advise you to register another Gmail account.

Does the system allow you to run the both account on that platform:classic_biggrin:?Well, I might give a try using another email ID until then, kindly let me to check everything on this platform. Thanks for your support. 

3 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

Does the system allow you to run the both account on that platform:classic_biggrin:?Well, I might give a try using another email ID until then, kindly let me to check everything on this platform. Thanks for your support. 

Well, you didn’t register because the email didn’t come to confirm the registration.

It won't be be bad earning some cash for using the we, quite good. And who cares about unattractive user interface, once it pays without doubt. I think you have always come with proven and legit stuffs in the forum, I have read a couple of your topic even in Russian section, I am registering this with this faith; I hope it will be positive. About $2 in 20days isn't bad from using a search engine.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

11 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

It won't be be bad earning some cash for using the we, quite good. And who cares about unattractive user interface, once it pays without doubt. I think you have always come with proven and legit stuffs in the forum, I have read a couple of your topic even in Russian section, I am registering this with this faith; I hope it will be positive. About $2 in 20days isn't bad from using a search engine.

Thank. I try to publish what is really useful for everyone. As soon as I make the first payment from this search engine, I will definitely write here about the results. Follow the topic

• +2 1

This seems an interesting site, just as searching for daily information and in return for receiving money is a deal that is not repeated for me, but unfortunately the site is all in Russian, I hope that the English is added.

• +1 3

4 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

This seems an interesting site, just as searching for daily information and in return for receiving money is a deal that is not repeated for me, but unfortunately the site is all in Russian, I hope that the English is added.

And there you don't need to read anything, I indicated everything you need in the topic.  What is not clear, ask, I will answer you.

• +2 1

18 hours ago, BITC0IN said:

And there you don't need to read anything, I indicated everything you need in the topic.  What is not clear, ask, I will answer you.

The problem is that the site supports the Russian language only, and I think that this is a major obstacle as there are many people who understand English only and they will not like it.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, iloveyobit said:

The problem is that the site supports the Russian language only, and I think that this is a major obstacle as there are many people who understand English only and they will not like it.

If you don't like it, then no one will help you here :classic_rolleyes:

• +1 1

Nice post, i like to try new opportunities and am going to join this browser using your referral link. Theme does not matter to me as long as they are legit, i have many friends that i can refer but let me confirm it first.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 8/21/2020 at 9:03 AM, iloveyobit said:

There is a way you can view the site even if it is in another language, the same way we view the other section in this forum in Russian. If you use Chrome, you just have to enable translation on it from other languages to English. It should always work fine.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

2 hours ago, umarfakhar3 said:

vary well it seems good and the system of earning is also vary interesting but don't you think 20 days are more then enough.

Also could you provide any withdraw proof.

if it really pays of i definitely go your reference link you provide.

Yesterday I collected 20,000 satoshi and sent a withdrawal request. The application is processed within 72 hours. Only 24 hours passed. As soon as there is a result, I will immediately inform you here in the topic

• +1 1

20 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

There is a way you can view the site even if it is in another language, the same way we view the other section in this forum in Russian. If you use Chrome, you just have to enable translation on it from other languages to English. It should always work fine.

Yes, I use this method to see the information in the Russian section, but I am wondering if it is permissible for me to put my posts in that section using this method.

This sounds like a very good idea, and it is a way to earn doing searches that we were previously doing on the internet for free. So the extra profit is definitely welcomed. I will be sure to check out the site that you have suggested. The only concern that i have is that the daily limit is 40 times. If you earn 25 satoshi for each search that you make, this only leads to a total of 1000 satoshi per day, which means that it will take 20 days in order to be able to make a withdrawal of just 2 dollars. Hopefully in the future they increase the daily limit. 

• +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 8/26/2020 at 8:49 AM, iloveyobit said:

Yes, I use this method to see the information in the Russian section, but I am wondering if it is permissible for me to put my posts in that section using this method.

No. The moderators clearly stated that using translators aren't allowed in the forum. Even if you use it, somehow, it will get noticed and might be banned. As for Shtirlits, the same thing can be applied, it works well and you can earn some coins. 😉

• +1 2

On 8/19/2020 at 5:25 PM, Whited35 said:

There is nothing bad to use gmail at all, only what you can use to avoid such phishing email is to not cling on emails messages you do not authorize for. If you do not click on such emails, you are good. Many of the phishing emails can contain links to malware, or even contain malware itself. 

• +2 3

This project is quite interesting and looks sinilar to PREsearch, but payments are too low. You can earn minimal withdraw in 50 days and it`s equal to 2.5 dollars for 50 days. I think this can be useful only for newbies who don`t earn at all 

• +1 1

I will be happy to used this search engine to learn and also earn satoshi because I think the method of earning will be easy. If I can earn 25 satoshi for each search and in a day I can search upto 40times then in a month I can earn up to 30,000 satoshi which is equivalent to the payment of this forum in a day in the previous method of payment( old method of payment).

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day