Movies about cryptocurrency. - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Movies about cryptocurrency.

8 minutes ago, Afroja14 said:

Dear friends, @Robin Hood 786 @Anusha cm this is a very good idea in cryptocurrency because we are learning 80% from watching the original scene and only 20% can learn from reading and listening to audio from the cryptocurrency platform and trading so that we should go to the video and make sure that the best option for this is to learn the video and promote the thea. Thank you 

images (32).jpeg

Thanks @Afroja14for this post. You are right that we can get good knowledge from movies and videos. So we should watch good movies about cryptocurrency.

I don't know of any cryptocurrency movie yet. I haven't seen any cryptocurrency movie. But if there are movies on cryptocurrency then we should watch and we should get information.

Thank you, my friend, I did not know that there are some movies that talk about cryptocurrencies. It's really a great thing to have the video documentation, that is, these films. They will really enrich and restore a lot of information and maybe also help us think more well about cryptocurrencies.

Thank you for your post. you say right this time we spend our time in good way. we study about crypto and crypto world. you suggest some crypto related movie. that would be appropriate use of time i think. 

Thanks dear. Welcome to the forum. You said a significant thing. Which we should all know. Basically, we can learn more about cryptocurrency. As a result of crypto cinema we will be able to know and learn a lot more about this currency. As a result, many people will be able to learn about its benefits and effectiveness. It will be able to present it to the world as a popular medium. Also, this initiative will be much more effective. We have to make movies to have a good knowledge of it.

My dear one day, I saw on one of the social networking sites that there are really special films in cryptocurrencies and ways of earning them, and I also left them all and work with them so this matter is very useful as it will definitely cover his knowledge about cryptocurrencies with a wonderful video so I advise all that follow these methods  Learning, as the pictorial methods are the best way to learn cryptocurrencies and make money from them Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1

I would recommend you to watch crypto(2019) movie as it is based on genre Crime and thriller it is much exciting to watch if you're passionate on cryptocurrency. The movie has the IMDb rating 5.3, however you'll find it interesting if you like to watch a movie related to cryptocurrency.

Thank you very much, dear member of this wonderful forum. The content of the post you provide is very good and very useful and every member of this forum needs it. I had some inquiries that got their answers after reading your post and following the videos

• +2 1

Watching movies about cryptocurrencies is great so we can learn and have fun at the same time. It would be great if I watched these films in order to learn more about trading and have fun as well instead of reading which is sometimes boring and rigid. We have to diversify the sources of learning.

Irungu (@Irungu) I've also seen bitcoin before the bubble, and it was really enlightening, so it's something I'd like to see, but just like there are movies about Wall Street, I'd love to see a movie about crypto. It would be the perfect way to end the year for us.

I can suggest that study new currency projects with beneficial use case and good developers, and invest in them, because most successful currencies have low prices at the beginning of their offering, and then they rise several times.

• +1 1

Greetings my dear brother, thank you for publishing this useful information, I am going to tell my friends to watch those movies, so that together we can learn more about virtual currencies, and get the most out of this type of finance.

• +1 1

That is good idea my dear friend. In the corona virus situation we do not go outside we stay in home then it spend time in the cryptocurrency to prove the knowledge and working.

It is not at all informed about what there were movies about cryptocurrencies now thanks to you that if I know that there are movies I can get more information than I already have and it could be in those movies your topic is very useful for everyone who don't know about this like me.

wonderful educational topic as the Field of cryptocurrencies has attracted the attention of the culture and entertainment in the same spreading knowledge about it to a large extent of this forum

• +2 1

There are certain things that you need to seek about and learn about crypto currency . So, if there are some good movies on crypto currency then don't bother to see and learn about the modern currency as much as you can.

• +5 1

Yes, my friend, thank you for sharing this with us. We need to know more about cryptocurrencies, and the easiest way is through sound and image, as they enter the brain without barriers.

Watching movies about digital coins is a great idea, thank you very much for this post . Watching movies is a good way to learn and know the history of digital currencies and how they are managed . This method has become widely used to communicate information in an entertaining and easy way. I think this type of bankruptcy contributes to increasing the spread of digital currencies and introducing people to them.

• +1 1

Thanks for your sharing your topic is helpful for us . And we can see understand to Crypto currencies by watching video.  And maybe here discussed about importance to Crypto currencies . And it is best for them who have Interst in Crypto currencies.

I watched this movie (The Rise of the House Formation and The Rise of the House)
It begins with "Human Effects Technology Created". This page is written in the ground part, where his equipment is located This full version.

You get to know exactly how bitcoin works, as two people do not know a specific exchange of the bitcoin currency, and this exchange is recorded in a record that there is a copy of it in a device used on the network and the information (Blockchain).

Edited by Ayaalabed97

Thank you for this great and useful content.  We must use the time to improve our level of knowledge in the field of digital currencies.  Knowledge is the basis of success, so you must focus on it.  When we have the knowledge it will be very easy to make money.  We are moving steadily towards the world of cryptocurrency, so we must have knowledge in this field.

• +4 1

Agree with you wish you would not waste time at home in quarantine. we should give watching movies about cryptocurrencies and bitcoin and trading and keep learning at home instead of keep wasting our time. you created a very good Idea i like that very much  best of luck dear.

well thank you dear for providing the link of movies related to crypto because I was searching for this very badly

Thank you, a rare idea that I have never seen such kind of movies before. After finishing work in the forum, we can watch such films, this helps to kill boredom, in addition to benefiting in such a field.

Hello, thanks, good publication, it's a great idea to use the cinema as a means of information or learning about the world of cryptocurrencies. It is an innovative way to see the benefits and dangers of this world of cryptocurrencies that handles millions of dollars every second. I congratulate you on your publication is something different and I applaud it. greetings to all and to enjoy those good movies