Movies about cryptocurrency. - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Movies about cryptocurrency.

Well, im interested to watch some of these cryptocurrency related movies. It'll be fun! And whats wrong if we learn something from it. Thanks for sharing. While in qurantine, you can have some entertainment.

Edited by Sheshimmers

Most of them are digging the ground. The basic concept of blockchain technology is not found in any documentary (I haven't found it yet). I'll just review some of the movies from this list to check. I recommend people take some paid courses on blockchain technology, not waste time looking at the nonsense crypto-related stuff. If they are serious and have money and ideas to run the business, they will be  

There are some people who prefer to learn such things through watching because there are people who are so lazy reading long text and best alternative for it is watching such as video.

Woah. That was something new my friend.  Coming to think i have seen any movie on crytocurrency yet. But i would love to see. So it would be great if anyone can provide some suggestions about some bringe watch movies 

Thank you, my friend, for this useful post and for your interest in how to invest cryptocurrencies and your support for the continuity of that with the existence of this epidemic that has led to the loss of a large number of lives and stopped the work of the rest by the state to ensure their protection, but they are willing to continue daily income and life supplements, and this is what helps us in currencies  Encrypted.

Friends, I have not seen any movies or videos about cryptocurrency.  I learned about cryptocurrency from a friend of mine.  He taught me everything.  Many thanks to that friend.  To help me.  But I don't know if there is a movie about cryptocurrency.

Thanks so much for sharing this useful information buddy,  watching crypto movies in this corona pandemic will increase our knowledge most especially the beginners who don't have much knowledge and experience.  

Edited by Manir

I have not see any movie about crypto currency. But I saw many short videos about crypto currency. Recently I see some short clip in twitter about crypto currency. If anyone get crypto related movie then please suggest me. 

Yes we are free now a days .We are working on crypto currency .We need a huge information about this .I will see these movies and learn from them .It's a good work for all the friends who are working in this forum .Thanku for sharing a such information .

• +2 1

You have shared a good information because there are many people in this world who doesn't have any idea about cryptocurrency therefore they think that this is illegal currency but if they see the movies about cryptocurrency then they will get knowledge and information and knew the importance about it so its a good idea to watch movies about  cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

Wow
I did not know that there were movies about cryptocurrency
Really cool
It will make it easier for us to understand how to work with it, trade it in, and broaden our horizons of thinking
Thanks, rightly

• +1 1

It is really interesting to watch a movie on crypto really fantastic point u have made or very entertaining as well as this crypto making very much rapid progress in the earning field so yeah definitely we all would love to see a movie on this 

That is very cool, I did not know that there are movies about cryptocurrencies, in addition to that, in light of the Corona virus and staying at home, we can take advantage of the situation and watch them and gain information and knowledge about them.

• +4 1

Very important topic, my friend

We have to search more and more about the world of cryptocurrencies

And watching cultural programs about the world of cryptocurrencies, we have to create an encyclopedia for ourselves about the world of cryptocurrencies. The world of cryptocurrencies is a very large and very huge world.

All the best for everyone

Thank you for this valuable sharing, my dear friend, it is really a great idea, whether with or without Virus Corona, watching films about encrypted currencies is a great idea through which we may get a broader idea and a better visualization of these currencies. I will definitely watch these films

• +1 1

Hello my friend
thanks for your valuable share
Of course, due to this epidemic that affected all countries of the world, many of the actions and commitments that we are supposed to do have stopped in order to continue our lives naturally.
This also gave us the opportunity to be here to receive knowledge and gain more knowledge about electronic currencies
And also through movies and ads that tell us more about electronic currencies
This was very beneficial for us in terms of raising knowledge and money together

• +2 1

elephant stencil art for sharing your information movies about the cryptocurrency because these currencies are digital currency and the value of cryptocurrency is increased every day so there should be some advertisement in the video ship launched in cryptocurrency world in that way this is more reliable for us

• +5 1

It's a great point for debate we should make movies on crypto currency to make people know more about the digital currency.we can educate people about cryto currencies by making movies our it so it will really help to improve this currency.

• +3 1

This is a very useful topic, especially for beginners, to learn about the history of cryptocurrencies, the way in which they are managed, and how to determine their prices. We have to take advantage of our stay at home to increase our experience in this field through various readable and visual methods.

• +3 1

That will very useful it is might be an easy way to understand the crypto currencies ، also i think alot of people like to learn by watching videos

Hello my friend, I strongly agree with you, it is a great plan to use the time with useful things, thanks for the link because I am in fact a person interested in the world of cryptocurrencies and I see that it has a bright future, I spend hours here every day and I am happy with this wonderful opportunity that the CryptoTalk forum provided us, I wish everyone good luck.

• +4 1

I've heard a lot of movies but I've only seen one movie, one of the best I've ever seen was a documentary about the Bitcoin coin, called Bitcoin Beyond the Bubble which is one of those types of documentaries that suits us perfectly

What a good topic for spending time. You are right that there are many movies about cryptocurrency and we can get good knowledge from these movies. So we should watch them keenly to get good knowledge.

Movies about cryptocurrencies are 1. Looking for satoshi Nakamoto in 2015

2. Cryptopia: Bitcoin, Blockchain and the future of the internet in 2020

3. viraali in 2017

4. crypto in 2019

5. crypto in 2018

6. Bitcoin: The end of money as we know it in 2015.

thes are the cryptocurrency movies.

Really thank you for this valuable information. These films can help a lot of members, especially beginners, in understanding well-encoded currencies. It is a great idea to invest our free time in watching these films