3 ways to  qoute  a long Post - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

3 ways to  qoute  a long Post

Thank you so much my friend for making this useful post. There are many members who don't know the selection quote even I also was known it very late. Most of the members use only Quote button to mention someone. You have shared three way to mention or quote someone and that is very useful information new members will get.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

I this is something i never tried to use and yet this is something i would have used into something as i really don't know how am gonna post quoted as a asking question and in which is interesting and i would use it in a opportunity that i get if i need a questions answered.

Well done you have share amazing usefull information with us 

I think so it's very helpful post for our members

Many of new members are unaware of this feature

I appreciate you for telling appropriate knowledge about this feature 

I don't have used this feature till now but by your information 

I have learned how to use it.

In future I will use it 

• +2 1

The option that I like is invisible quote selection feature. This is the easy way to mention anyone in our comments or posts. Simply you have to select a specific portion of the post and once you select the desired part leave the buttons. The quote option will appear automatically. Just click on that and write your comments in accordance to the topic. That's all.

• +2 1

It is good to use this information and features to read the topics in a good way. Most members do not read long topics and exit from them when seeing a long topic. This may help to read the entire topic, understand all its ideas and benefit more from long topics.

• +2 1

Thanks a lot dear i was just looking for this one because many times i tried to quote someones reply but i didn't because i had no idea how to exactly do that so thank.you so much this pots was very helpfull for me indeed i would suggest that keep on posting suvh valuable posts for new members so that they can also perform.well 

I've been used to these things and sometimes I've seen very few people that they don't just bother people, because it's still rare to find people who don't mind choosing the original phrase for quotes.

Very useful and I think this should be pinned at the top for most people to see, I have seen many people who quote a whole topic and some topics have images and a lot of information, makes it hard to  scroll and see his/her opinion.

On 1/30/2021 at 6:28 PM, selfmade said:

Very useful and I think this should be pinned at the top for most people to see, I have seen many people who quote a whole topic and some topics have images and a lot of information, makes it hard to  scroll and see his/her opinion.

Absolutely right you know some members quote long post which cover the front page and members are scrolling down to see another post which is like a trouble so we have to quote some of words which we want to highlight so more members will not be disturb..

Wow i really need this right now .. i had no idea about this .. thanks for sharing this amazing information with us .. this was really useful .. i like the 3rd feature it's easy and fast .. good luck for u and us

Thank you very much for sharing this valuable and useful information with us I hope your post will be very helpful for everyone to know about that how we can quote the posts. I was unfamiliar about two methods of quoting the posts bur now I come to know about them by your post thats why I am very thankful to you for this kindness.

For me, I adopt the principle: The best posts are the ones that have fewer words and have more meaning as when plunging into the job market and over time we become more adept at writing useful and relevant posts on our topic as we do so. No more words are needed and make a long post until we get the return ... A good and useful post that guides you to himself through its clear, simple and good words, and I do not find it necessary to quote long posts. ... so embrace this principle like me and save the effort and time on yourself.

The beat way to do this is definitely to tag the best rather than repeating the same long posts. It's really good as the forum put in place several other ways to quote and the fact that you can quote a selected are is really good

As for me i rarely use the second and first options , i prefer the tag to make sure the person i discuss with about something will get the notification , when i was a beginner i used to use the quote a lot since i thought i won't get paid if i don't use it but when i figured out that it is not needed , i only use it when i am replying to someone's post on a topic and use a tag also in it.

The way you make your topics and the way you explain them to the minute details is very great it just helps a lot so that members will understand just like you have thoughts how to understand a long write up easily

This is important information to take advantage of the quote feature when you want to respond to a long topic, in order to quote only the sentence or idea that we want to discuss, instead of quoting the entire topic.

For me it is very good to know this because I am still new and did not know that I could do these things. So I want to thank when they make their strategies and advice public.

This is for sure a helpful topic that have been created for us in this forum because this will surely guide many members on how to quote a post in the forum and I hope it help members especially the newbies who have less experience about the forum.

These are important tips, and as I mentioned sometimes we feel bored when the post is too long, but when we can quote the important thing in the post, we save a lot of time, thanks for this post, my friend.

I think this is all about quoting of members in your posts which I never do since I joined the cryptotalk platform because I don't know how to do that, so I really learn from this publication on how to quote fellow members in your posts, thanks.

My friend I find quote a full topic long or short something meaningless and useless , because what the idea to do so if am going to reply to the all ideas of the topic , quote excited to high mark some main ideas or sentences that we want to discuss or reply on , not just copy paste for the whole thing and replying in two words .

• +2 1

Thank you, dear friend, for this good post, which will help us read long posts. I think most of them do not contain useful information, so we must make sure the posts are correct

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.