Lets Sort it Out - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bino

Lets Sort it Out

On 8/16/2020 at 5:19 PM, iloveyobit said:

This special feature allows you to show new topics or that have new responses as well. There are many other characteristics in the forum that are still vague and I hope that they will be explained.

We can explore this forum and discover new things, I am hoping that there would be an update for this in the future about the rank system and many more. 

39 minutes ago, Namtyaz said:

Thanks for sharing this useful article, I am not even trying to use that option, among all the options or filters, I will still choose the latest update because I see if there are any comments that are constantly updated on the topic I also commented on.

Yeah it would be good if you want to see a new topic and acquire new knowledge as well and to avoid spamming the single topic.

It's very useful features I use sometimes to make find some topic than you don't see ,but something don't really work if you search for something they bring you all topic with the word you search for,but any way it's very good features with the big numbers of topic in each session 

On 8/14/2020 at 7:36 PM, bino said:

Hey, guys! Are you familiar with this "Sort* feature of the platform? Others might know this, but some didn't know yet.

So, "Sort" feature let you make the topics organized base on your reference, this is located at the top right side of the page. This is a big help to easily chose a topic you wanted to find and want to comment. 

You can organize your topic list based on;

Recently Updated - were is what you always see when you open a certain section. The most recent topic that commented a min to an hour ago.

Title - the topic is alphabetically arranged.

Start Date - the topics are arranged from new to old date posted.

Most Viewed - this is the topic that have most viewed to less viewed in the section.

Most Replies - this is the controversial one or have most replies or popular. The topic is from higher replies to lease replies..

Custom - this is were you customise the topics based on your reference. 

Hope this topic help you find the topic you wanted! Thanks for reading!

Anyway for me, I like the "Start Date" because I see the most recent topic created by some users. That's my references in doing Cryptotalk. What's yours? 

IMG_20200814_214741.jpg

Wow. That is new info for me. I would just scroll down the topics and simply click some random posts. Now i can arrange it to my wish. Yah i would also add the start date.

On 10/28/2020 at 8:21 AM, Mark wood said:

@Honny143 what a great post that's what I need you know I don't know about this feature before , whenever start my task daily I'm searching for new post and that was difficult and now this post really help me because now I will see fresh topics so I think that is the result of spending more time here that is why I'm getting information like this isn't it?

@Mark wood This is the beauty of this forum if we spent good time then we explore so many thinks, like this topic through you learns how useful this sort by feature,

Honestly this feature really helpful for us, in this forum so many features unknown for us, if we read other members topics then we explore so many features, and we use those features properly then they do our work easy.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Thanks for sharing your valuable information my brother it could help many new members in this forum and also those members who are not aware about this kind of features provided by this forum to the members.

Thank you for your good information. It is must be good topic.... But im new in this forum i am not know about this topic.... I will try to learn all topic if i create good and useful post on this forum..... Really this forum is very helpful for me....   

Yes it is not only great it is a peace of mind. Because I learned a lot about cryptocurrency, just as I learned about crypto after joining this forum.

What you have told us in your publication is of course very good for many users Big win for the whole community and above all we can easily find the things we feel more comfortable with and thank you for your wise and intelligent advice to guide us through this great forum And it's a really useful feature for users

This is one of best feature which i mostly use on the forum. By this you can find best and most replied topics which help you to learn something. Here you also find latest topics. 

A quick way for beginners to get the best information they want to at a very short time. The can just view the most replies or the most views. Those posts will normally tend to be very good and interesting content which will help them a lot in the future either in the forum or in the crypto world

How nice of you to share this resource, as it will help those who didn't know and beginners to facilitate their work. It is always good to read good-hearted topics to help other members, thanks for that content.

In the beginning, when I started working in this forum, I did not know this feature and I did not use it, but after I reached a large number of posts, I needed to use the classification so that I would not comment on a specific topic twice and I prefer the chronology of the posts.

I realized that the new character or feature of this forum is very good, things like sort of an interested of yours, such like, searching of topics that has a lot of responses, searching for topic you went to respond or comment on, and you can search according to the date, but to me search base on comment made.

sort by option and then i click on recently updated, most viewed topics or start date meaning more like recent topics

On 11/1/2020 at 4:00 AM, daintybrat said:

This is one of the most useful topics that I have seen here on cryptotalk. 

Really? Thank you for apprecating this and for everyone. I remembered that this topic is almost didn't get any comment, but now this will become trending. I will do my best to provide more information that everyones need. This sort feature is very useful and I know that everyone need to know this. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Much obliged for sharing this helpful theme, I don't have a go at utilizing that sort alternative, among those all choices or arranging, I will even now pick the ongoing refreshed on the grounds that I can check whether there is constantly refreshed remark on the subject that I likewise remarked so I can cite on it.

I think that this feature helped a lot of us to find the topics that we need and looking for easily without getting lost in the huge number of topics here in the platform.

When we know the thing we are searching for it means we had put a small goal and plan to work on.

And with putting these small plans we will get to the point of our goals.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Regarding this feature, I agree with you that it helps you a lot, ie if you want to see new posts you put on them or according to what you want. I prefer to leave it as it is. In most cases, things get mixed up on you. Benefit You are commenting on all new posts. Most of these posts may be deleted and your posts are also deleted. This is why avoid doing that, always diversify.

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Wonderful, this is a great explanation of the sorting feature in the forum, it is certain that many people do not know about this feature, and it is certain that using this feature will be very happy in choosing the topics you want to read or comment on.

It is useful for beginners as with sorting you can find the new topics and also sort by views or responses and by date created or updated. It is very useful option that we can use and given a great description.

This is a really cool feature! Through this feature, we can arrange the topics in each section according to our need or desire!
For me, I use this feature when I want to see the latest posts! I like to be the first to comment on other people's posts in order to provide them with the greatest possible benefit!
We also know that the chance of getting a reputation point when we first comment is a very big chance

• +5 1

Yes dear, by this option you can organize this platform accordingly your wish, you will sort this platform according to your desire for example posts are sorted out by time, date, or size  etc etc

Thank you bro for your valuable information. A newbie like us does not all the features so guys like you helps us to lean step by step, and we can teach others who don't know about these features like this.

• +1 1

Select a new topic by sorting, but this is a very old feature of the forum. Most members already know about it, but new members can find out through your posts.thank you so much