I would choose to learn instead of giving up! - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

I would choose to learn instead of giving up!

Good Topic Of Discussion.Try Try again until you succeed.Trading could be risky sometimes and special in cryptocurrency as its market is volatile so You need to have good and proper knowledge about the market and the trading otherwise it may be bad experience for you.So I'll suggest everyone who has interest in trading that first you should learn about it.Get the basic knowledge and information then try your luck.Good Luck!

• +1 1

You are doing amazing bro we all wants this type of topic thank you for guiding us i also give up when my many posts are deleted by moderators but at the time i see your post and i change my mind to grow up instead of giving up. Thank you for encouraging us.

• +3 1

According to me nobody is excellent in this life, you can said that you know every thing in this world it can no be possible but what I realised in this life what ever you want to there is a risk inset and if you are fear to take the risk you will not be successful In you life so that never giving up.

On 8/13/2020 at 2:59 PM, Calvinpriva said:

First trade = Fail

Second trade = Fail

Third trade = Fail again!

What would be your next step in that failing situation? When i started trading i only earned profit two times out of my 7 trades! I earned a good profit in 2 days but later in 5 days i lost 10x of the profit that i earned! I don't think if there is any trader who earns profit only and he/she never loses some amount, so it's a normal situation to a trader life but there is a solution to avoid this regularly losing.

This was my problem.

I learned about trading by watching tutorials on youtube and reading articles in different blogs, it's really a good way to learn (I hope you know) i learned that trading is profitable and i will earn money (a lot of money) if i will start trading, but i never learned how to trade! I don't know if you understood me, i learned that trading is profitable but i didn't learn the basics of trading!

I started trading when i know only one thing, i should buy when the price is low and sell while the price is high so that i can earn a profit! I lost my 5 trades easily by learning only that and watching some tutorials then i thought am ready to trade. After losing regularly i doubted one thing, why i keep losing while am following the (buy low and sell high) formula? 

My solution.

So from there, i decided to LEARN again and see why i keep losing while i trade in the right way. And finally, i discovered the reason for me to fail regularly after i LEARN again, make research, and got support from my friends who trade too. The problem was, i learned that i can earn money by buying a coin when it's price is low and sell it later when it grows... But i never learned at which point i can say "Yes, now LTC is low so i should buy... Now BTC is low so i should buy!!!" So i was just buying even if today LTC is $75 then tomorrow dropped to $68 i would just buy because i saw a price drop of $7 !!! But i did wrong because LTC can fall up to $40, right? 

Believe me, this problem faces many beginner traders. They just know that formula (buy low, sell high) but they don't know at which point they should buy or sell. So instead of giving up, choose to LEARN! Make research of any coin that you need to trade it, and ask for support from other traders! Don't worry, if you don't know any trader we will support you (we are many traders in this forum) so just ask anything and we will support you. Don't agree to lose your money easily again, losing is there but not regularly

Example:

It's just like learning to build a house, you start learning to build a foundation and not learn to build a wall first. And that's how works in crypto, learn coins first (in deeply), know their habits, and then start to trade them.

_________________!

Yes, this is a good thing. We must continue to learn from the mistakes that we commit in order to be successful at other times. This matter must be by learning, reading and experimenting.

We must always have an attitude of optimism in the face of adversity, even if we do not achieve our goals, we must not give up, if those goals are important in our lives and if to achieve improvement we must learn to do things well, well then there is no We have to give up and we must take the path of constant learning to achieve our goals in life.

• Useful or interesting 1

Your experience is very useful for us. I agree with you that when we make mistakes and suffer losses, we have to learn what makes those losses happen. Analyze every loss so that it doesn't happen again. Then find solutions to be able to recover the losses that have been suffered, if we study them we will be able to become successful people in trading.

• +1 1

It is normal for us to fail several times before we start to profit from trading, but it is important to learn from our failures and gain good experience from the failed operations we have made. To avoid failure in trading, we must study cryptocurrencies and understand their chart to find out the appropriate buying points and the targets at which we should sell.

• +4 1

Yes, my friend, I agree with you, so give up is not the character of strong people. All you have to do is do your best effort and learn from your mistakes, then you will receive your goal and your profit.  Learn, act and start over. Thanks

• +3 1

wow this is the great information that you have showed with all of us.yes no doubt trading in cryptocurrencies is always a risk and if you don't have any proper knowledge and guidance then you will not be able to win this race but failure is not matter of disguise for you we should work hard and stand up again and will be successful after getting some experience in it.

Trading is not so easy. From failure only we will study everything. Don't stop because of your failures one day you will achieve your goals. Before doing trading just monitor those stocks how the price keeps on changing and study those. Never give up brother.

Yes, my friend, work with confidence and determination is the basis of success in everything, and we must persevere forward, even if we failed in previous times, we should not give up, but continue until we achieve our goal.

The information you shared is very valuable, thank you. Sure you will make mistakes if you are new to trading. People learn by making mistakes and everything is real in this trade! People get bad experiences in trading but these are beneficial in their next trade. Every person who has a bad experience actually becomes an experienced trader the next

• +2 1

I personally share your feelings regarding failures and thereby making one feel demoralised swiftly. What's important before engaging in any form of crypto trading to understand the basics which are the serving principles in all crypto like trade, if not one will continue to lose at all time.

• +5 1

On 8/13/2020 at 8:23 PM, P A Ashif said:

According to me everything has its time.  You will not be rewarded before your time. So keep trying, keeping mastering your skills. One you will probably get the success.  I like your post because very descriptive. One should not skip your post any way. I like the point where you say Fail, fail and then again fail.

This was a good content that you made my friend it is very inspiring for me and for us members here that experienced that kind of scenario of yours. Failure is in everyone's life so we must handle it and overcome it for us to proceed on our goal and like what you've said choose to learn instead of giving up and that is right because experience is the best teacher.

I would choose to learn ,, taking into account that learning means grasping, taking, retaining knowledge in order to solve a situation ,, in this case trading. You have to study a lot to be able to find the best possible profit, taking into account that this is an uphill process that we must face

I would choose to learn instead of giving up because there are more chance to get success according to me if there is no failure then there is no success here we learn about trading which have profit and losse so we have to patience to bear 

Trading requires good experience. It is not easy for you to anticipate the market movement and in order to start trading you should always expect a loss so that you are not surprised later if you lose, I think that the beginner should move away from this method only until he learns more and has a fairly large balance.

Those who work in trading must have a good experience in reading currency movements in order to win, and if you make a mistake once, you must try several times and do not despair, as success needs a lot even if you lose, but you will win in the end

On 8/13/2020 at 5:59 PM, Calvinpriva said:

First trade = Fail

Second trade = Fail

Third trade = Fail again!

What would be your next step in that failing situation? When i started trading i only earned profit two times out of my 7 trades! I earned a good profit in 2 days but later in 5 days i lost 10x of the profit that i earned! I don't think if there is any trader who earns profit only and he/she never loses some amount, so it's a normal situation to a trader life but there is a solution to avoid this regularly losing.

This was my problem.

I learned about trading by watching tutorials on youtube and reading articles in different blogs, it's really a good way to learn (I hope you know) i learned that trading is profitable and i will earn money (a lot of money) if i will start trading, but i never learned how to trade! I don't know if you understood me, i learned that trading is profitable but i didn't learn the basics of trading!

I started trading when i know only one thing, i should buy when the price is low and sell while the price is high so that i can earn a profit! I lost my 5 trades easily by learning only that and watching some tutorials then i thought am ready to trade. After losing regularly i doubted one thing, why i keep losing while am following the (buy low and sell high) formula? 

My solution.

So from there, i decided to LEARN again and see why i keep losing while i trade in the right way. And finally, i discovered the reason for me to fail regularly after i LEARN again, make research, and got support from my friends who trade too. The problem was, i learned that i can earn money by buying a coin when it's price is low and sell it later when it grows... But i never learned at which point i can say "Yes, now LTC is low so i should buy... Now BTC is low so i should buy!!!" So i was just buying even if today LTC is $75 then tomorrow dropped to $68 i would just buy because i saw a price drop of $7 !!! But i did wrong because LTC can fall up to $40, right? 

Believe me, this problem faces many beginner traders. They just know that formula (buy low, sell high) but they don't know at which point they should buy or sell. So instead of giving up, choose to LEARN! Make research of any coin that you need to trade it, and ask for support from other traders! Don't worry, if you don't know any trader we will support you (we are many traders in this forum) so just ask anything and we will support you. Don't agree to lose your money easily again, losing is there but not regularly

Example:

It's just like learning to build a house, you start learning to build a foundation and not learn to build a wall first. And that's how works in crypto, learn coins first (in deeply), know their habits, and then start to trade them.

_________________!

Dear @Calvinpriva you share the very right thing that we shouldn't start from the middle we must try to learn basic then go towards the next step. If we start in the middle then we may be loose.

so try take start from basic.

Learning is the basis of success, so if we continue to learn and gain experience, we will be able to work in any field and we will be able to get good money because we will work well and our losses will be small because we will know how to work properly.

There are only two results in every race of your life. Either win the race or have a new experience. There is nothing like losing in life. Every effort and hard work of yours pays off at certain stage of life. This is my take on giving up things. I think finish off the task which you have started. Your efforts must be fruitful one day. Never give up. There is a great saying that slow success builds character on the other hand fast success builds ego. Slow and steady wins the race. Hard work with consistency and motivation is necessary to succeed in life. Someone said that when you think of giving up, once remind the purpose for which you are going to do the job. Crypto also demands consistency and resilience from you. 

It is good to see someone who always tries to succeed despite suffering losses. I think that one day will come and recover all his losses.  We must not give up and continue in order to reach the end

Giving up was never a good idear for a trader . Especially crypto currency trader you must face different kinds of situation that's needs to be delt with . With an ideology  you just needs to sit and make things right your self   . Never give up no mater the hardship keep trying one day success will be assured

• +2 1

My friend, do not let surrender enter your mind because it is a scourge not liking life. Something useful must come from the attempt. You must learn if you are a beginner and try more than once, because climbing the stairs step by step and with every failed attempt you learn something new that will benefit you in the next attempts. Only you should not give up. I wish you success and best wishes

• +1 1