Binance, Trading Signals, Telegram Groups. - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
JohanDonne

Binance, Trading Signals, Telegram Groups.

Some of these groups are good because for people starting out in the trading world they can start with those signals they provide in order to generate income but in other groups they unfortunately only seek to scam you.

On 8/12/2020 at 9:57 AM, JohanDonne said:

Hello friends I was browsing Binance few hour ago and saw that there is many type of trading available and many people trade there, 

After that I searched for the trading signals and found few blogs regarding that.

So if you have capital you can trade there with signals provided.

You need to take care that there are many people who will ask you to pay before you can be added in the telegram groups or they will ask you to join the exchange by their referral link so that they can earn from you. Or they will add you simply as there are some free one too.

So for your help I am leaving a blog to such groups too. 

Happy earning.

https://www.mycryptopedia.com/top-10-binance-trading-signal-channels-on-telegram/

Note:- there is no refferal link in this post.

I really don't trust all those signal blog or telegram groups it's all fake and don't give a good price to sell or buy sometimes they have a good signsl just by chance but by a good analysis of the chart, the majority of good signal groups are paid and it's not for all

• Useful or interesting 2

For signal reading, as a tip, I invite you to learn to read graphs offered by the different exchanges, yobit, coinbases and binance, they always have graph tables where they make clear the rise and fall of bitcoins and altcoins. First of all, be very careful with respect to group invitations that are mostly given on telegram, obviously do not unlock your coins in full trade before not receiving the money you are asking for.

I'm very happy to read this post and maybe with these trading signals we can make better deals but I would prefer to have a telegram channels about yobit trading signals. This will be more better for me at least because I'm not trading on Binance and I only use Yobit as I find it very easy to use and user friendly. Binance is very slow and I'm not happy to use this exchange that takes so many seconds to load.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Binance id one of the best exchanges i know. I TRUST them all my money. I also use yobit, it has great features. Both has a lot of coins and i can diversify my portfolio. Their security is excellent by far 💯

I don't use any trading signal groups, I don't trust anything like that. I have seen some traders promoting these telegram channels probably because it is their channels and they give signals but they also ask for payments for premium signals. This is a scam and don't pay anyone for shit premium signals. These don't exist.

• +1 1

On 12.08.2020 at 11:57, JohanDonne said:

Hello friends I was browsing Binance few hour ago and saw that there is many type of trading available and many people trade there, 

After that I searched for the trading signals and found few blogs regarding that.

You need to take care that there are many people who will ask you to pay before you can be added in the telegram groups or they will ask you to join the exchange by their referral link so that they can earn from you. Or they will add you simply as there are some free one too.

Happy earning.

https://www.mycryptopedia.com/top-10-binance-trading-signal-channels-on-telegram/

Thanks for the link. Let's see what information is there.

9 hours ago, kryptonick said:

I don't use any trading signal groups, I don't trust anything like that. I have seen some traders promoting these telegram channels probably because it is their channels and they give signals but they also ask for payments for premium signals. This is a scam and don't pay anyone for shit premium signals. These don't exist.

yea they thrive on telegram and they end up trapping many newbies, i remember they used to pump and dump low cal coins on bittrex and then they gloat about how they made a coin pump 30% but when you look at the volume its hardly 3 bitcoins.

• +2 1

Thanks very much my dear, I am always want to increase the source online for my trade and this is what I am want exactly. I am read and study trade and crypto and I'm wander if there is this in telegram for trader to have a group of trader that help with others. I am look now and read ths medium post and I am join some like the myk signals.

• +2 1

I don't use these groups and don't understand how they can help, these signals are what exactly technical analysis, pump and dumps or anything they thought and published it? There are no signals and if we watch the charts we find opportunities, the moment we write about them and five minutes passed the trade can be gone so I don't trust any of them.

• +2 1

Binance is a simple page whose objective is to allow you to invest or trade cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin, ethereum, binance coin and Tether. To give you an idea, only with bitcoin there are more than 80 pairs available, so the opportunities are many.

• +1 1

Excellent information, a very useful position for those who are starting in Binance and are not in a working group to trade or learn about updates.

• +3 1

I never advise anyone to enter a paid group to make a cryptocurrency pump because they will spend on you all their cryptocurrencies because they will buy currencies at the right price for them before that, and then they ask you to buy this currency while you buy and they sell their cryptocurrencies to you and you will not win anything you lose your money Beware all of these Groups. Keep collections free. Take some recommendations, review it yourself, and enter the currencies when you see that the market is stable

• +2 1

On 8/12/2020 at 4:57 AM, JohanDonne said:

Happy earning.

Hello, thanks for the information, the p2p trade in binance is very useful and helps users exchange cryptocurrencies for local currency.

• +2 1

On 10/10/2020 at 10:54 AM, Sykkuno said:

I don't use these groups and don't understand how they can help, these signals are what exactly technical analysis, pump and dumps or anything they thought and published it? There are no signals and if we watch the charts we find opportunities, the moment we write about them and five minutes passed the trade can be gone so I don't trust any of them.

yea these groups only target newbies, they make them believe they are big whales who control the market while in fact they just have few bitcoins that pump the coin 10% at best and then dumps again.

• +5 1

cryptocurrencies to you and you will not win anything you lose your money Beware all of these Groups. Keep collections free. Take some recommendations, review it yourself, and enter the currencies when you see that the market is stable

• +5 1

You need to take care that there are many people who will ask you to pay before you can be added in the telegram groups or they will ask you to join the exchange by their referral link so that they can earn from you. Or they will add you simply as there are some free one too.

trading groups in telegram network, but most of the users or signal providers are just exploiters that give you real signals

• +2 1

On 9/4/2020 at 1:29 AM, Tunuu said:

I do not recommend you members to join those groups of trading in telegram which they ask money for joining. Many of them are fake groups you will pay your money and receive fake trading signals.

I agree with you.  They provide misleading info to loss the money. No signal group helps for trading on Binance.  User can do their own research for trading. 

It is hard to do trading so in order to do so one needs external help so these groups help in earning or in trading that is why these are the best options but you need to make an investment by yourself.