The best coins for making transactions - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iloveyobit

The best coins for making transactions

I think there are a few coins that you can withdraw as the cheapest and fee.
 These are TRX XRP. Fee is very little and fast. Think if you want.

Hey mates, i think you need to find a coins which which is provide low withdraw fee. Otherwise you cannot withdraw your crypto. For this xi prefer you LTC, you know litecoin is the third largest crypto currency in the word. You can easily withdraw your crypto with 0.002 ltc transaction fee. Iitecoin is the best coin for making transaction easily. 

Well as for me, I think bitcoins is the best for making transaction. Because it's high in price and it easily appreciate in exchange rate. But the only broblem I think bitcoins has is it's hard to get. Hope you are convince for now with my proof? Thanks @Trainz

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks for sharing your experience  I will  choose  litcoin with  low  charges  when  I got  my  first amount. It will  really  so  exciting for  me. Actually  I'm the  new  member  of  the  forum and  try  to  survive  their  and  your  opinions and  ideas  will  helps  me  a lot 

11 hours ago, Abideen said:

Well as for me, I think bitcoins is the best for making transaction. Because it's high in price and it easily appreciate in exchange rate. But the only broblem I think bitcoins has is it's hard to get. Hope you are convince for now with my proof? Thanks @Trainz

Bitcoin is not the best for making transactions mate, it transaction fee is high and because of that those that have little coin to exchange use cryptocurrency with low exchange fee, it not advisable for those with small coin to use Bitcoin to exchange mate, exchange your Bitcoin to other altcoins before exchanging mate.

• +1 1

3 hours ago, cyptowhited said:

Well there are many cryptocurrencies that you can use to withdraw from yobit not only xrp is available but we have more other tokens like xrp, trx, dogecoin, etc, eth and etc. Right from the above examples liste i could suggest you try using xrp it has the fastest transaction confirmation in term of withdrawal and deposite in any exchange.

@Dark Shadow

@cyptowhited I agree with you that these are some of the best coins for making transaction and this. But according to my experience in terms of speed I think it's TRX that is the fastest. Although XRP is really fast as well but this is just from my experience. Maybe it was just due to network congestion or something. But still all of these are great coins for making transactions.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

Hello friend, 

At the point when we talk about monetary exchanges so we should remember the costs of pulling out expenses and the speed of these exchanges and how long they should be completely sent.. 

I trust that you disclose to us more about trx and tron exchanges and their quick exchanges..

Since the transfer prices for ERC20 network is high, I suggest you use LTC. It has a transfer fee of  0.02 dollars. Another option is to use Stellar (XLM) or Ripple (XRP). they are also cheaper and fast but they are a bit volatile right now.  I hope with the 2.0 update, transfer fees for all ethereum network tokens will decrease but it will probably take more than a year. Looking forward for the improvements in that field.

I think waves are best for transecting.  Its withdraw fees is very low. This is 0.0002.  It takes few minute to transfer.  Litecoin and xrp are also low fees currency. 

• +3 1

To my opinion, I think I will go for litecoin to make my transactions, investment, trade and mining because have head alot about the cryptocurrencies that is the fastest and highest growing digital currency, after the bitcoin the next most reliable coin is litecoin very affordable and business friendly, I advice the other members to use the litecoin for there transactions.

I think best coins for making transaction there are more but all of the best I think it is LTC coin. Because this very low fees than the others coin. So it is the best it is clear.

• +1 1

10 minutes ago, Tesco said:

To my opinion, I think I will go for litecoin to make my transactions, investment, trade and mining because have head alot about the cryptocurrencies that is the fastest and highest growing digital currency, after the bitcoin the next most reliable coin is litecoin very affordable and business friendly, I advice the other members to use the litecoin for there transactions.

Actually we use the same method in doing our transactions. I also use litecoin for my transactions. I mostly convet my talk tokens to litecoin because its among the fastest cryptocurrency when making transactions. So I use litecoin for my transactions. 

• +2 1

6 minutes ago, Husnyjaf said:

Actually we use the same method in doing our transactions. I also use litecoin for my transactions. I mostly convet my talk tokens to litecoin because its among the fastest cryptocurrency when making transactions. So I use litecoin for my transactions. 

Okay mate, I have little knowledge about crypto world so I will like to acquire more knowledge, experience before going into transactions with it, but have made up my mind to make transactions, investment and trading with the litecoin because have hard alot about the coins and how fast, reliable and profitable it's to do transactions with.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

19 hours ago, Salman123 said:

Hello mate, I prefer conducting various transactions with Ethereum, as its fees are lower and its transactions are faster than Bitcoin, in addition to its price stability, and the possibility of withdrawing profits from this currency in multiple ways, be careful and thanks for sharing this information...

mostly eth is one of the currencies that have high transaction fees even in my etherwallet , it cost you more than 0.01 eth fees to withdrwal your money from yobit to another wallet or exchange , so eth is one of the worst 

Today world is become modern in generation digital currency is best for transactions its easy and save. Business man slowly slowly come digital currency and learnt them some one use crypto and Bitcoin its easy and beneficial.  Many business of world dealing on online so its currency is beneficial for all over the world peoples. 

As an example personally, I favour running a variety of trades with Ethereum, because its prices are much lower and its particular trades are faster compared to Bitcoin, as well as its own price equilibrium, and also the prospect of withdrawing profits using this money in numerous ways.

7 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

mostly eth is one of the currencies that have high transaction fees even in my etherwallet , it cost you more than 0.01 eth fees to withdrwal your money from yobit to another wallet or exchange , so eth is one of the worst 

I agree with you @iloveyobit . Ethereum has a high withdrawing fee on all wallets and exchanges. Not only that the transactions have become slower due to network congestion etc. Therefore, it is better to withdraw funds in currencies like Litecoin, Tron, Doge, Xrp etc.

I think that I have commented before but I forgot to say that XLM Stellar its fees for transactions are low and the transactions are instantly and not all platforms are available to make withdrawals or transactions with this currency, also after making transactions with Litecoin are also low fees but depending on the platform you must wait 2 or 3 confirmations less than 10 minutes if you want to send litecoin to the address destination.

the WAVEZ coin is the best choice to transactions, the fee is too small it's about 0.002 withdraw.
and it is so fast. but the price of it is not even constant.

• +1 1

16 hours ago, Dark Shadow said:

I agree with you @iloveyobit . Ethereum has a high withdrawing fee on all wallets and exchanges. Not only that the transactions have become slower due to network congestion etc. Therefore, it is better to withdraw funds in currencies like Litecoin, Tron, Doge, Xrp etc.

thats why i couldnt send eth to my ethwallet to pay the transaction fees , the fees are higher even than the amount that i wanna send to the wallet lol , if you have such a way to send eth to my etherwallet without paying too much fees please tell me xd 

The best coins for the transaction I think there are many coins but I think LTC is the best coin for the transaction because it has very low fees and it is the best for everything. So don't worry and use LTC.

• +1 1

There are many digital currencies, both old and very modern, and many digital currencies are still generated almost daily. But few of these currencies are the best and ideal choice for investment and trading, namely:

Bitcoin: It is the most famous and strongest digital currency ever, and it enjoys great momentum and the confidence of millions of traders and investors around the world. It is also considered the most widely used and used digital currency around the world and is symbolized by the symbol BTC.
Ethereum: It is the second most popular and popular digital currency around the world after Bitcoin and also the second in terms of trading volume and global usage, and it is symbolized by the symbol ETH.
Ripple: XRP.
Litecoin: LTC.
Bitcoin Cash: It is a popular cryptocurrency and denoted by the symbol BCH.

4 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

if you have such a way to send eth to my etherwallet without paying too much fees please tell me xd 

@iloveyobit I don't think such a method exists 😁. Even if it did exist I probably wouldn't know about it because I don't use Ethereum too much. Also, I haven't used my ether wallet before but I am sure that it has Kyber's token swap functionality. So, you could send a coin with low fees to your wallet and then swap it for ETH. I think that will have less fess.

29 minutes ago, Dark Shadow said:

@iloveyobit I don't think such a method exists 😁. Even if it did exist I probably wouldn't know about it because I don't use Ethereum too much. Also, I haven't used my ether wallet before but I am sure that it has Kyber's token swap functionality. So, you could send a coin with low fees to your wallet and then swap it for ETH. I think that will have less fess.

Never thought about doing that in my ethwallet xd , but still i have to swap bigger amount than the amount i need and this is kinda bad , but i will keep searching maybe i can find a better way , thanks mate 😉