I am proud of all Cryptotalk members. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

I am proud of all Cryptotalk members.

Thank you so much my respected Senior for shoeing your love to us. I am very glad to know that how you appreciate our work. I have found this forum as a dream of my life. Here always you ewillbbe get knowledge as much as Love, Cares and much feelings. Hope this Relationship will go a long and everyone here will be helped from this post. Best wishes!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

As the crypto talk faced some of the payment issues recently but we can see that there are so many new members joined to the crypto world unless of left in this crypto forum.

This is a great thing about the keep the members hats off Dear members you are the pillars of this crypto world and being with the crypto at such a crucial issues other than letting it shows how much loyal and you are trusting our platform congratulations for your payments.

40A10C64-835D-48F7-BD19-5D7CC61EEB58.png

I too have joined the forum after the change of the payment  system and yet I believed  the payment  system and working in this legit plateform.

• Useful or interesting 2

Yes of course it's a fantastic platform to earn and gain knowledge mi2a so proud of all the members of this cryptotalk because here all the members are cooperating with each other and supporting each other and here the best thing is that all the members are indiscipline their following all the rules and regulation of the forum..

• +2 1

Yes i agree with you  Because at cryptalk we all come to learn, know and inform.  Not everyone here is experienced.  Someone will teach, someone will learn, so we will complement each other here.  So I am proud of all the members like you.

I'm also proud of being a member of this forum. This forum gave me an opportunity to earn money while studying and it also gave me an source of income for my needs in school just like on my tuition fee. I'm really proud of myself because one of my wish is to earn in online then I did it.

On 8/9/2020 at 11:23 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Let start with new members,
You have joined this forum when the payment system has been changed, so you don't have any self proof that this forum is legit! But you trusted us after we prove to you that this forum is real and has many benefits apart from paying us! Just keep it up, what i believe is that every hard way that you pass has a good ending. 

Old members,

I wrote that short message to motivate the beginners. For the first time, we were earning 30,000 satoshis (0.0003 BTC) every day for writing 30 useful posts, but now we earn Talk tokens from our useful posts. It is not bad, but i feel proud for beginners because they joined this forum when the payment method has been changed, and at the same time we can't trade those tokens that we earn until September! But these new members are still with us. They believe in us, and now we are in the same journey until we can trade Talk tokens! Writing together, learning together, laughing together, and many more good things.

All members,

We have so many members here on the platform, and each member lives differently from other members, there is a member with a better life and there is another has a very normal life. I know there are those who will oppose it but that is the truth, our lives are different! But when we come to this forum, we all have one dream which is to put our crypto-related arguments so that we can discuss them together and gain new knowledge in those discussions. Therefore, let us continue to work together without discriminating against the rank of your fellow member. You as an old member,  help the new members so that our forum continues to have good members, and you as a new member be proud to be helped by an experienced member if he or she points out something that is right for you. Respect everyone because that will help you get along with more members and you will get very far.

__________________!

Yes i really do. I just joined crypto but i just love this forum. Its so much good for earning and also gain knowledge. From here we also develop our skill too thank you cryptotalk 

• +1 1

You asked a nice question. I agree with your question.  Of course I am proud of those of us who are members of cryptotalk because we have found such a good site through which income can be made.  With this site we can earn a lot of money in a very short time.  So for those of us who are members of cryptotalk I am proud and for those who are new members I am hopeful that they will benefit a lot.  Thank you for such a beautiful question

• +1 1

On 8/9/2020 at 10:23 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Let start with new members

I have joined this forum later to your topic, at that time forum was being cleaned from spammers by moderators and no payments were proceeded and I appreciate beginners of that time who show their loyalty to this forum by continuously working for it. 

Old members

It is good to know for me, that time members do 30 posts and get 30,000 Satoshi then payment system changed to TalkTokens which are also good and I appreciate members who remain on forum and show patience for TalkTokens to trade in the market. 

Respect everyone because that will help you get along with more members and you will get very far.

Nice advice at the end! I find this topic very inspiring thank you. 

Yes I also agree with you. It is so interesting because day by day number of members joining is also increasing at the same time topics and the post are interesting and increasing. Thank you for appreciating and increasing our inspiration my friend. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 2

Yes my friend i also feel proud to be a member of this excellent forum here i am earning money by easy steps I am also learning by this forum how to  earn money how to use crypto currency how to trade and i  made my engkish language better by this forum now i am able to talk in english i am able to earn moeny by this forum and i am also able to trade in this forum for the best profit I love this site.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Great job with this excellent and encouraging post. I would say your message is really motivating, and summarizes well the purpose of us all here in Cryptotalk. Even though, I'm relatively new here, I have certainly learned to value this forum and its great community, as I have benefited from the knowledge shared here, as well as the token rewards. As for me, I'm always trying my best to contribute with something significant in each of my participations in the forum. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I am a new member in this platform but I understand the way in which the payment method works but still I stayed in the platform to learn alot of things from the posts from the experts in cryptotalk.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

you are correct announcing, for me i am acquire my earning by means of talkcoin, so i'm from the second one payment kind, i am very glad because i am right here with you and that i earn  ideas about crypto currency and i am also satisfied due to the fact i'm incomes talkcoin + btc

• +1 1

As crypto currency is now very familiar with everyone Wanna know , join and invest in crypto is the dream of everyone nowadays, it is a fascinating platform where u  can manage your writing skills in the shape of forums .. 

• +2 1

Yes dear, you are absolutely right, we all are proud of all members, all are too cooperative, they guide us too much by their valuable posts, we ask our every queries by posting a question, they posts comments and share their experiences. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Yes buddy, there are a lot of new members that come into the forum on a daily basis and this is very good because we can see how much the forum is growing and helping members. I am very grateful to be here and am lucky to be able to learn more about cryptocurrencies and the opportunity to see different opinions and experiences. I really hope the success of all members, and I know that with the help of the forum, with all the content, we will all achieve our goals.

This forum give majority of us to share knowledge and benefit from each other more than the way other forum treat its newbie. Here we have freedom to learn, post, comment and also earn without limitation. Only spammers are kick out and also those who fail to abide with the forum rules. To me its a dream come true.

• +2 1

I am also feel proud to be a member of cryptotalk forum.This is very popular forum.Millions of people working on this forum.I think every members should give reputation each others.

• +1 1

Yeah they all are able to be proud on them. Because they all are working well as like me I am also trying very good to be a successful writer here at this forum so that I can easily manage my daily expenses. As I am a student therefore I think that this is the best platform for me.

• +2 1

Yes I am agree to your post .and we are proud all of members cryptotalk . but I am so positive that the payment will surely better than before i read the old payment on the cryptotalk forum site .I think that I am proud the members because they make the information topic and send the information in post about the crypto talk site.we can not ignore the old member and we follow the old member to get the information about cryptotalk .we are also family members and works together at this forum.

• +4 1

Yes, basically! Of course I agree with your post. However I am so positive that I will definitely make the payment better before making the old payment on the site of the cryptocurrency forum. We cannot ignore the old member and we follow the old member to get information about cryptocurrency. We are also family members.

• +3 1

On 8/9/2020 at 1:23 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Let start with new members,
You have joined this forum when the payment system has been changed, so you don't have any self proof that this forum is legit! But you trusted us after we prove to you that this forum is real and has many benefits apart from paying us! Just keep it up, what i believe is that every hard way that you pass has a good ending. 

Old members,

I wrote that short message to motivate the beginners. For the first time, we were earning 30,000 satoshis (0.0003 BTC) every day for writing 30 useful posts, but now we earn Talk tokens from our useful posts. It is not bad, but i feel proud for beginners because they joined this forum when the payment method has been changed, and at the same time we can't trade those tokens that we earn until September! But these new members are still with us. They believe in us, and now we are in the same journey until we can trade Talk tokens! Writing together, learning together, laughing together, and many more good things.

All members,

We have so many members here on the platform, and each member lives differently from other members, there is a member with a better life and there is another has a very normal life. I know there are those who will oppose it but that is the truth, our lives are different! But when we come to this forum, we all have one dream which is to put our crypto-related arguments so that we can discuss them together and gain new knowledge in those discussions. Therefore, let us continue to work together without discriminating against the rank of your fellow member. You as an old member,  help the new members so that our forum continues to have good members, and you as a new member be proud to be helped by an experienced member if he or she points out something that is right for you. Respect everyone because that will help you get along with more members and you will get very far.

Your word is very nice, sincerely I am proud to participate as a new member of this forum, I was not in those times when 30,000 satoshis were earned daily but I do not regret it because I was able to take advantage of the information that those people with more experience than me have left in this forum, I also get the talk tokens for my participation and with that I am more than grateful...

I myself am happy and proud to be part of this forum, my little time spent here has been a great experience for me and I am looking forward to continuing on this part and contributing my own quota to the forum.