How to invest your talkcoin in yobit investbox - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How to invest your talkcoin in yobit investbox

Yeah, that is how you can invest your talk token in the yobit platform. If you are already earning a talk token on this forum, it would be better if you invest it first in the yobit platform so you will get additional income in the future. it will also make it profitable just keep on holding it. 

Thanks for the tutorial it's great and very easy to use ,I have already invest in talk token they gives 1 per cent daily but in general the proce of talk token is going down and no 9ne want to invest in it all sell her token 

I have already stored my easy tokens in the investbox but talk coin always follows a decreasing trend as people tend to sell them in fear of they will decrease even more. As a matter of fact they are a bit right because there is no significant reason for it to increase. however if yobit makes some campaign in which these tokens are used in any way, the price may then rise and it may be viable to invest in them.

On 8/8/2020 at 7:10 PM, Babubu609 said:

poster8_8_1583.png.8eb2e344784d2a87c29f313890a34f77.png

Yobit exchange was very well designed with the best and easiest features that can be accessed and practice by everyone using the exchange. Right now from the features I want to explain in easy steps on how you can invest your earned talkcoin from yobit. 

Yobit investbox

The yobit investbox is meant for all users to make investment of their coins of there choice there are many types of coins that you can invest then to receive some daily interest. The daily interest differ differing from the type of coin you are willing to invest. For investing in Bitcoin you can earn a little daily interest of 1%. All the way below is a screenshot of an image to take a little look on how the Investment plan works. To cut the explaination in briefly I will proceed on discussing on the topic is trying to teach us. Screenshot_20200808-143348.png.67cc8116ecb4d0511659f1136f13ad2b.png

EASY STEPS TO INVEST YOUR TALKCOIN IN YOBIT EXCHANGE:

Step 1: You first send your talkcoin to your balance just as you can see from the image below👇

Screenshot_20200808-143756.png.46c22826fd71bed74cae02365cb3e9f3.png

After clicking on the send to my balance your browser will reload and it will reflect to your balance just like this👇

Screenshot_20200808-143829.png.0a90a0d6b0ee458c947a475519e345b6.png

Step 2:

Now from the top menu of your browser in the exchange you can see the investbox. Now you click on it and allowed your browser to load or connect. Below is a screenshot to the menu indicating your investbox.👇Screenshot_20200808-141647_1596892800575.jpg.6a58b1a480401e3fc040f3e8d07e7f06.jpg

Step 3:

After clicking the investbox your browser will open a new page then go directly to the figure 3 you can see on the image/ screenshot below 👇Screenshot_20200808-141720_1596893025494.jpg.674646fb9532504db2ea11995713aad8.jpg

Step 4:

There will you can see the word [TALK] it's daily interest was 1%  you can see the figure on the same raw click on the word[TALK] If you want to invest all your balance this will automatically collect all your coins. If you don't want to invest all you can edit the minimum invest of 100 from the box and write the number of coins are willing to invest make sure it it not less than 100 talkcoin.

Step 5:

After completing the step 4 procedure you can click on invest then your browser will reload and you will see all your coins disappeared from your balance. Don't worry go to step 6 👇

Step 6:

Follow the image click on my investment below it opens a new page and finally you will see your coin with an I.D number for your investment. Below you will find a counter counting by increasing and descending figure from 24hrs when ever it becomes 0hrs you will find an increase in your balance. Below is a timer from the image👇Screenshot_20200808-141752_1596893137917.jpg.db5764b8b2fc8ea4511dd9633015adc4.jpg

I It shows next count below. 

Step 7: 

How to close/ cancel your investment all you need is to click on the close you can see in read box. 

NOTE: YOU CAN CANCEL AND STILL FOLLOW THE SAME PROCESS TO APPLY YOUR INVESTMENT 

I hope this will be a very good guide to all beginners and to old members that lacks the knowledge of how to invest the yobit investbox. 

BEST OF LUCK FRIENDS...💙💙🙏♥️

W̥E̥L̥C̥O̥M̥E̥ ḀL̥L̥ T̥O̥ C̥R̥Y̥P̥T̥O̥T̥ḀL̥K̥ F̥O̥R̥U̥M̥

Thank you so much for this it really very helpful because many people don't have any information about this it will help them because through trading we can earn a good profit through it and i am also earning a good profit from it and i think it is very essay every one can do this and can earn a good amount from this. I also told about this to my friend and now he is also doing trading and earning a good amount from this. 

• +1 2

The way is easy in order to do this, but currently you will lose more than you win through this method because the price of Talkcoin is constantly declining in addition to the profits in the investment fund are very few so you must think carefully and be careful when making any decision so that you do not regret it

Thank you dude for providing with good information regarding the invest box I was also finding out the investment for talks and now i will follow your procedure and will invest my talk tokens and hope to get good profit

The investment plan for this currency is distinguished from the rest of the currencies, as it is supported by the forum, and no matter how much its price falls, there is no fear of it, and placing what we own in it increases the quantity well and with the increase in the price of bitcoin, the value of the currency continues to increase and its number increases at the same time.

• +4 1

On 8/8/2020 at 7:10 PM, Babubu609 said:

poster8_8_1583.png.8eb2e344784d2a87c29f313890a34f77.png

Yobit exchange was very well designed with the best and easiest features that can be accessed and practice by everyone using the exchange. Right now from the features I want to explain in easy steps on how you can invest your earned talkcoin from yobit. 

Yobit investbox

The yobit investbox is meant for all users to make investment of their coins of there choice there are many types of coins that you can invest then to receive some daily interest. The daily interest differ differing from the type of coin you are willing to invest. For investing in Bitcoin you can earn a little daily interest of 1%. All the way below is a screenshot of an image to take a little look on how the Investment plan works. To cut the explaination in briefly I will proceed on discussing on the topic is trying to teach us. Screenshot_20200808-143348.png.67cc8116ecb4d0511659f1136f13ad2b.png

EASY STEPS TO INVEST YOUR TALKCOIN IN YOBIT EXCHANGE:

Step 1: You first send your talkcoin to your balance just as you can see from the image below👇

Screenshot_20200808-143756.png.46c22826fd71bed74cae02365cb3e9f3.png

After clicking on the send to my balance your browser will reload and it will reflect to your balance just like this👇

Screenshot_20200808-143829.png.0a90a0d6b0ee458c947a475519e345b6.png

Step 2:

Now from the top menu of your browser in the exchange you can see the investbox. Now you click on it and allowed your browser to load or connect. Below is a screenshot to the menu indicating your investbox.👇Screenshot_20200808-141647_1596892800575.jpg.6a58b1a480401e3fc040f3e8d07e7f06.jpg

Step 3:

After clicking the investbox your browser will open a new page then go directly to the figure 3 you can see on the image/ screenshot below 👇Screenshot_20200808-141720_1596893025494.jpg.674646fb9532504db2ea11995713aad8.jpg

Step 4:

There will you can see the word [TALK] it's daily interest was 1%  you can see the figure on the same raw click on the word[TALK] If you want to invest all your balance this will automatically collect all your coins. If you don't want to invest all you can edit the minimum invest of 100 from the box and write the number of coins are willing to invest make sure it it not less than 100 talkcoin.

Step 5:

After completing the step 4 procedure you can click on invest then your browser will reload and you will see all your coins disappeared from your balance. Don't worry go to step 6 👇

Step 6:

Follow the image click on my investment below it opens a new page and finally you will see your coin with an I.D number for your investment. Below you will find a counter counting by increasing and descending figure from 24hrs when ever it becomes 0hrs you will find an increase in your balance. Below is a timer from the image👇Screenshot_20200808-141752_1596893137917.jpg.db5764b8b2fc8ea4511dd9633015adc4.jpg

I It shows next count below. 

Step 7: 

How to close/ cancel your investment all you need is to click on the close you can see in read box. 

NOTE: YOU CAN CANCEL AND STILL FOLLOW THE SAME PROCESS TO APPLY YOUR INVESTMENT 

I hope this will be a very good guide to all beginners and to old members that lacks the knowledge of how to invest the yobit investbox. 

BEST OF LUCK FRIENDS...💙💙🙏♥️

W̥E̥L̥C̥O̥M̥E̥ ḀL̥L̥ T̥O̥ C̥R̥Y̥P̥T̥O̥T̥ḀL̥K̥ F̥O̥R̥U̥M̥

@Babubu609 I think that is a very amazing post my friend and also having much information of in which. I know something about investment books but by reading your post I got more information from your post my friend. still no I have not experienced about invest box but from your post I got something and I will try to apply these tricks in my Yobit account and also I want to invest there. Thank you so much my friend for sharing this piece of information with us. 💕🥰 

The steps to invest in this token are very easy and do not require any activity to obtain the daily percentage provided by the investment plan You only have to own a token and press invest, and what you own from it will be frozen and you can cancel it at any time.

• +1 1

The advice is great and very useful, as we clearly worked on how to benefit from the investment fund as the topic is very comprehensive and the steps in it are clear. We have to learn in order to reach and get what we want. Happy day

Thank you, this is a very informative posts especially for newbies. I've been using yobit for a while and i also use investbox but i am not using anymore because i am trading these days. I think it could be better to using investbox for talktokens. As we all know talk token price is decreasing everyday but i still have a hope that it'll increase soon.

• +3 1

that's a very good explaining for any one who faced this problem in yobit exchange , for me I found the interface is simple and was able to discover the different features of the exchange , even investing I not hard and the proof already exist in the topic 

I'm looking to finish my first 100 posts and start getting paid to invest the TALK tokens

• +2 1

Hello my friend . I thank you for this clarification on the investment fund. You saved time and effort by researching it and how to deal with it. It is a very clear and understandable educational program. I think you deserve a good reputation for that.

You can invest your money in the yobit platform with an interest of one percent, and for the token's price, I expect it to rise soon despite the decrease in its price now

i'm investing the talk after a comment i have study from every other person but this is the primary time i've seen this submit and it might have helped me a lot to know this from the beginning. with this submit you explain everything! this is very clean to invest using the investbox and i agree we need to keep our amassed tokens in this funding and earn every day some more tokens.

That's really a useful information you have shared about Investbox feature of YoBit forum. You have explained very well with snaps that will be definitely understand by the beginners. YoBit's investbox is really a great feature of YoBit where you can invest your earning as Talktoken with the profit of 1% daily.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

On 8/8/2020 at 4:36 PM, Moaz said:

Hi, You are a member  of the forum, and you made a great post about how to invest tokens TALK in the Yobit and you will get 1% profit per day from your capital, I think it is a good plan and I advise everyone to invest in the Yobit and Wait for results, with assurance that it would fail in any way.

Thank you so much for your information you gave a complete the guid that how should we invest in the investbox. This is a very good thing if we can invest in the Invest  box and we can profit from it and our investment is also saved error and we can withdraw at any time. 

• +2 1

I appreciate it on your post,because you make such good post. So it would be consider as good post. So most of us know about this thing how to invest. But it will help to those how are newbie and don't know much about it. So with thia this can transfer thier token in investbox. 

• +1 1

With Talk token at 15 satoshi, my advice is to keep it in the investbox and even try to buy if you get the chance of any more dumping to happen. However with some traders that are using the investbox they have plans to dump even lower, so anything we make in Talk also there is a danger for price to be very lower. I hope not and I hope this will be fixed soon.

I used to invest my Talk Token in Investment Box. But Ive stopped. because the price keeps on dropping, everybody is selling & I was losing money. Maybe not losing money, but I didnt make as much as I could have, if I had sold earlier. So many people said they would hold the token but by the price chart, most people sell daily what they earn. If only a few of us are trying to maintain the price of Talk, it just doesnt work. I sell mine for eth rather than btc.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

I do not make investment in the investbox of the yobit exchange because I think it is better to use your money when you have it than to do the investments while you need the money.

Wow, thanks for this analysis, I didn't even know the investbox and I will look at it later and when I start earning talk tokens I am investing them. Very helping that we can cancel the investment too and make another one again, worth looking more at this.

Yes, Investbox allows the investment of encrypted information according to certain plans and conditions. Actually I do not own talk coins because I am new to the forum and have not received payment before. Every person should know and choose the appropriate investment plan and not invest in non-current currencies even if the daily profit rate from them is high because you will not be able to sell your earning coins.

• +3 1

As yobit is the best platform for trading so Before investing any type of coin we must do a lot of research before investing and also take suggestion from seniors 

Thanks for your useful information. Because i only have a few knowledge on how to invest in yobit investbox  but now with the help of the crypto talk forum seniors. I can now be able to invest my capital in the yobit investbox without having any Fair.

• +1 1