Things you need to know about cryptotalk and bitcointalk. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Things you need to know about cryptotalk and bitcointalk.

very good information, I had no knowledge about this of cryptotalk and bitcointalk it would be very useful to learn from both sides and thus acquire more knowledge

Thank you so much for your beautiful words mate. Though I haven't heard of bitcointalk before. But I'm interested. May be in future I will try that. Cryptotalk is enough for me now and it really helps a lot.

Both forums are similar and good through which one can gain knowledge and experience in the world of cryptography, but I prefer cryptotalk because it is easy to use and offers good profits.

Your post is amazing.. it is really informative post  keep it up.. Now i am clearly know about  Crypto talk ad bitcoin talk.. yours difference and similarities  are really informative. I can understand it clearly... This both are amazing earning platform...

i have attempted bitcointalk forum they've excellent posts but it's far hard to earn there. alternatively of having paid after accomplishing a hundred posts like right here, you will be paid after achieving a high rank.

I am going to choose cryptotalk instead of bitcointalk because cryptotalk is the forum which is proved as the first useful forum for me. I am lucky to be the part of this forum. This forum provides me opportunity to earn and learn at the same time. I am very happy with this forum . It increase my knowledge

That is valid, both forums is useful for picking up information about digital money, both are truly refreshed about crypto news, that is the reason I truly appreciate doing the two discussions since it makes me refreshed about what's going on in the crypto world.

Thank you my dear friend for sharing this expaination about the cryptotalk and bitcointalk... I join bitcointalk but we not work on this platform because bitcointalk paltform is more difficult from the cryptotalk we easily work on the cryptotalk and earn good money through this platform... Bitcointalk paltform is more complicated from the cryptotalk... But both are provide good information about the cryptocurrency...you increase his knowledge through the both platform...

Edited by Zains031

They are two very similar platforms on both sites you can win and learn but I prefer cryptotalk because of its community, its older members are very Kind, they are always willing to help you with what you need to know that makes cryptotalk the best crypto forum there is

• +1 1
  • +2 1

That's a good one and a very beautiful comparison between the two campaign. More so, both have similarities between them. But cryptotalk is not just interesting but the best among the two.

Hello friend, Many will offer there input on which is better founded on the one they delighted in, for me I just think about cryptotalk, I don't think about bitcointalk,I just had of it in this forum,so I will give all credit to cryptotalk on the grounds that it has given me alot of things.

Actually cyptotalk will hit bitcointalk soon in bounties and manyother feature, because it is easy to use and learn about cryptotalk from it"s own forum . Bitcointalk is very difficult for new users to understand.

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

You will talk about a subject you know about and have studied, yet the opinion of someone that is clueless will prevail, get meritted and you will be left wondering where the hell you got into

Yes you are right bro. Thanks for sharing the knowledge because I don't know about this. Cryptotalk is the best and it give us money and give us knowledge and bitcoin talk give us knowledge and not money.

There are big differences between the two forums, where the forum in which we are offering a lot and gives us a lot of information. We have to continue in it in order to learn and benefit very greatly. Through that, we get what we want from the forum and achieve our dreams and the ways we seek it daily happy and thank you for the wonderful topic

An important question, my friend, in this forum, there are some things that we do not have information about, such as how to transfer the balance, how to reach it, and how to get it in the easiest way.

Thanks for sharing such useful information.i have always been confused about the two earning platform. Now I fully understand the difference.i actually believe crypto talk is the better of the two platforms because there are no restrictions as to who earns and lots of information is also available on the forum.

I've really never heard of BitcoinTalk before
Thank you for talking about that forum and its pros and cons
You have opened a new horizon for me to earn a new income
Really, the difficult economic conditions in which we live require us to work hard online

Informative! I didn't knew all this before. I just knew the rules of the forum but your post added something new nd informative to my knowledge. I think such types of posts should keep coming. Thank you.

• +3 1

Really a good post and You explained it really well.Thank you for this information as I don't much about Bitcointalk earlier but have some idea about It now.The information that you provide about both forums and the comparison of both shows it that Cryptotalk is comparatively better than the Bitcointalk and I am very much happy and pleased to be a member of Cryptotalk forum as it is good in many ways.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Even the ones busting scammers are not honest and have their own agenta. Feel free to use bitcointalk but you will eventually find yourself aggravated and frustrated with the hateful and offensive remarks you will be getting from high-rank members. Keep it in mind, this forum is also strict enough to prevent low quality contents with so many grammatical mistakes. Again crypto talk is a great forum for noob becuase this forum also made one year ago. 

• +2 1

Cryptotalk for me is the best platform that ever exist in cryptoworld because I never tried other platform but if there are other platform who will teach other crypto knowledge then I will still stay here because this is the one who teach me when I don't have enough knowledge about crypto. 

• +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Even the ones busting scammers are not honest and have their own agenta. Feel free to use bitcointalk but you will eventually find yourself aggravated and frustrated with the hateful and offensive remarks you will be getting from high-rank members. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

we can be able to get information from both sites, that why its important we are able to keep on posting good information here, because in the end it helps us i making the right comments that help our people

• +3 1

This is very informative post.Thanks mate. I am not experienced yet.Even I don't know the difference between cryptotalk and bitcointalk.This post helps me out. Thanks for sharing 

• +3 1