Things you need to know about cryptotalk and bitcointalk. - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Things you need to know about cryptotalk and bitcointalk.

well actually in the cryptotalk you can not delete your own topic as well and it is giving the equal opportunities to the members and the bitcointalk makes it very difficult to earn money there.

Humbleness! Both platform requires expertise. However Bitcoin talk seems more difficult than crypto talk. It's because of its complex nature and not everyone is good as it required.

• Useful or interesting 1

I read many comments on cryptotalk about bitcoins.i have reached on a desosion that bitcoins will proved more beneficial and easy way in coming time.with the passage of time crypto currency will be legal in all countries and that will be time in which we gain a lot of benefit by bitcoins.

• +3 1

Dear friend, I am a new member of this forum.  My knowledge about it is very little.  I have no specific idea about your post.  So I can't answer it now. But the more I work on it, the more I know about it.  I want to learn more from this forum and spend time on it to increase my knowledge.  Thank you.

My dear friend, of course, you have shared this use full information, so that every member in the forum can make a difference between BitcoinTalk and CryptoTalk. And according to my opinion, there is a difference between these two that, we are giving more bitcoins for the same work at cryptotalk as compared to bitcoin talk.

What  I just know about bitcointalk is that the forum is very heard, to get merit is not easy, someone can remain newbie forever on the forum. Unlike here, no merit used, nothing used than activities which is the post we are making to get to higher rank. The payment here is very simple too. 

• +2 1

Thank you for this slept out benefits of cryptotalk we all need to know this because it is the uniqueness of the forum 

There are various things that we should know about crypto talk and Bitcoin talk.to be working at Bitcoin talk we needs a good experience and need to be proficiency in working abilities.but at crypto talk we can work easily and can high rates our rank.so need for good information and huge experience.

I'm new here I don't know anything about things I need to know about cryptotalk and bitcointalk. But I want to know because I just joined cryptotalk, And they said cryptotalk and bitcointalk are having the same similarities, And they said if you don't have knowledge on both your post will not get reputation.

In my own opinion,I wish there should be a forum or group that are design to take care of problems like this so as for  the biginner to achieve a direct knowledge from the group.

• +3 1

but you can say that there are much people who are using the bitcointalk then the Crypto talk because in bitcointalk there are a lot more bounties are listed which can make you a lot of money

On 8/8/2020 at 1:55 AM, Dark_Sky said:

I never tried bitcoinralk that's why I will choose cryptotalk because for me it's more easier to use and the knowledge here is very easy to learn although we don't have enough knowledge we can easily adapt. 

Same to me I have never been be opportune to visit bitcoin talk campaign program only cryptotalk campaign that is favourably enabling for learning from fellow members irrespective of ranks or levels of the members they share experience together. So cryptotalk campaign is better than bitcoin talk

You are very correct, the two forums has differences and similarities just as you have stated earlier, but one is more complicated for newbies which is Bitcointalk. In Bitcointalk you can't earn from just posting unless you ranked up and participates in bounties, while in Cryptotalk we earn from making post after completing your first 100 post .

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I see a better future for crypto discussion because of its friendly environment and most importantly finding so many people who are really good at something with great knowledge.There is nothing wrong with taking part in gaining good reputation from older members and gaining more experience in business and investment skills and with some of the money I spend every day.

On 8/6/2020 at 1:51 PM, BTC Future said:

Too many scammers active in bitcointalk. You can't even tell if someone is not one. Even the ones busting scammers are not honest and have their own agenta. Feel free to use bitcointalk but you will eventually find yourself aggravated and frustrated with the hateful and offensive remarks you will be getting from high-rank members. You will talk about a subject you know about and have studied, yet the opinion of someone that is clueless will prevail, get meritted and you will be left wondering where the hell you got into.

I will solely abide with this. I see a leak and shallow security issues on the.side of bitcointalk. It should be noted that a platform without proper regulations can't be deemed fit for such. There is need for new modalities to set in at bitcoin talk to.increase its effectiveness and achieve its purpose

In cryptalk members earn after completing there first 100post, but you cannot have multiple accounts in the same forum and you are allowed to delete your topic,but only two languages are use in cryptalk, but in Bitcoin talk many languages are used but you can't delete any topic.

• +1 1

With all these listed above difference and similarities I would still pick cryptotalk a thousand times over bitcointalk

I get more motivation from cryptotalk compare to the bitcointalk

Hello dear friend you make a great post about the explanation of the cryptotalk and the bitcointalk I was not familiar with the difference between both forums. I hope your post will be beneficial for all members.

As a beginner on crypto currency I will like to learn more about crypto talk and Bitcoin currency. Also I will like the old members to teach us more Bitcoin on crypto currency 

Bitcoin Talk Forum more difficult and complicated in my opinion, it suits experts who have spent a lot of time on crypto.
While you can start here on CryptoTalk and gain experience and knowledge as the posts are simple and easy to understand.

Thank you for sharing all these information with us. Personally, i Do not mind joining bitcointalk platform even if it is difficult to get payments since i can get knowledge from there because my main goal is to learn more than earn. My advice to you is to participate in all forums that provide you knowledge because they can be considered as multiple sources of knowledge.

Yes my friend you say right we can earnbitcoin talk and crypto talk in a same way by creating posts.  But my friend in my opinion crypto talk is better way for earning money and I think it is easy to use and I never try posting for bitcoin talk .

• +2 1

On 8/6/2020 at 4:05 PM, Moontong said:

I have seen many people here asking about other things to do to earn money online and many people are suggesting the bitcointalk, which is a good suggestion and that is pretty much related to this forum. In this thread, I will gong to compare both cryptotalk and bitcointak.

Differences

Cryptotalk

1. Crypto talk gives us profit whenever we reach the 100 posts.

2. We are not allowed to create multiple accounts here.

3. We don't need to apply in the campaign to get paid here.

4. We have only 2 languages here.

5. You can delete your own topic here.

Bitcointalk

1. We can't earn money here even though we reach 100 posts, we should apply first in a campaign before we get paid, there is different payment for different rank levels. You may also join some bounties there to get paid.

2. You are allowed to have multiple accounts but you are prohibited to join it all in one campaign.

3. Strictly maintain the good grammar of every content.

4. There are many languages in bitcointalk.

5. You are not allowed to delete your own topic.

Similarities

1. Both can earn while posting,

2. Both are good for gaining and sharing knowledge.

3. There are many admins or moderators that maintain the quality of the content.

4. Both have many similarities with its features, like a search engine, replying to the topics, quoting, locking the topic, many sections, etc.

Both forums are good, but id you are a beginner of the crypto world, it is better for you to stay here first because it's more complicated in the bitcointalk.

yes my dear friend you are obviously 100% right thanks for sharing this piece of information with crypto Talk members. Hopefully it will be helpful for crypto Talk members. I got some experience and knowledge by learning your post it was you would bought it has a lot of information and learning in which. so wish you all the best my friend for posting further helping data with crypto family. 😍💞

• +1 1

Very well explained I really appreciate your informative post . You code all the informative points and than similarities you create the interesting topic it will be helpful for everyone . I enjoyed to read your post . very good quality content you shared . 

I’ve read a lot of things about Bitcoin and I think it’s a lot harder than cryptocurrency, so I like to use the word crypto because from it we can make money and learn a lot of unknowns.