Things you need to know about cryptotalk and bitcointalk. - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Things you need to know about cryptotalk and bitcointalk.

Goodness now I comprehend that is something to be thankful for right, we can have the option to get data from the two locales, that is the reason its significant we can continue posting great data here, in light of the fact that in the end it encourages us I offering the correct remarks that help our kin so there is an explanation regarding why both are comparable , and this is on the grounds that they make it ideal for us to appreciate this are of crypto world , data is free and conversation to

Dear friends cryptocurrency is a very valuable digital currency in these days and in the world of cryptocurrency Bitcoin is the  most valuable currency and everyone wants to earn it and crypto talk give us this opportunity to earn Bitcoin if we earn 1 Bitcoin that it makes a huge income I have no words to explain it.

Thanks for the valuable information my dear friend. I am so grateful to you for sharing this valuable information with us. Now I can understand more about cryototalk and bitcointalk. I think cryototalk is more suitable for the begginers than the bitcoin talk.

That's all new for me the knowledge about Bitcointalk. I have tried only once Bitcointalk and spent only one hour on that forum after creating my account. In that one hour, I didn't get something to know and understand about it. It was my first and last day on Bitcointalk. I don't know if that forum is good or not, but Cryptotalk is enough for me to earn and learn about Cryptocurrency and trading.

• +2 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Lots of scammers active on Bitcoin. Even those who are boosting scammers are not honest. Feel free to use Bitcoin. But eventually you find yourself annoyed and frustrated with the disgusting and offensive comments you get from high-ranking members. You will be amazed at where you have gone.

Hi everyone.

I hope you will be fine Helpful information but for now the cryptotalk compaign is notfor the new member but they have introduced cryptotalk. I cryptotalk gives us profit whenever we reach the 100 posts.Never used it and knowing that it has only two supported language means they aren't that great. I know you admires this. 

Best of luck😍

Thanks for this information dear. I have read about Bitcointalk but don't have any idea that how it works and what is the criteria to earn from there so your post has given a good idea about both the forums.

I heard bitcointalk information in this forum through our member, personally I didn't use bitcointalk but you're topic gives a perfect view to know this site, it seems both forums similar knowledge purpose in this era no one works without earning, in this point of view cryptotalk one step ahead, because in this forum we don't need any rank to earn and this forum gives learning experience at the same time.

Cryptotalk is really one of the best sites on the online platform.It has give us opportunity for learning and earning.You can learn here many things and earn by commenting on posts.You can also earn by investing here following the rules.

Of course, I have seen a lot of people here ask about other things to make money online and a lot of people are advising Bitcoin, this is a good advice and it has a lot to do with this forum.  In this thread, I want to compare both Cryptotalk and BitcoinTalk.

The difference

Cryptocurrency

1. Crypto Talk gives us benefits whenever we reach 100 posts.

2.  We are not allowed to create multiple accounts here.

3.  There is no need to apply for our campaign to pay here.

4.  We have only two languages here.

5.  You can delete your own content here.

Bitcoin

1.  We can't make money even if we reach 100 positions here, we should apply in the campaign first before paying, there are different payments for different rank levels.  You can also join some of the parks for a fee.

2.  You are allowed to have more than one account, but you are not allowed to join a campaign.

3.  Strictly maintain good grammar of each content.

4.  Bitcoin has many languages.

5.  You do not have permission to delete your own content.

Similarity

1. Both can earn while posting,

2.  Both are good for gaining and sharing knowledge.

3.  There are many administrators or moderators who maintain the quality of the content.

4.  Both have many similarities with features such as a search engine

Based on the analysis you made, I now come to conclude that crytotalk is far better than bitcoinstalk because in crytotalk, we all earn equally as no difference in term of ranks both newbie and expert are treated equally. 

It is a very important post for members who always ask what is the difference between CryptoTalk and Bitecointalk, for me I prefer CryptoTalk because it is easy to use and you can make good profits and also learn and increase your knowledge about the crypto world

Just thank you and here I am very grateful for this application that the creator of the theme exposes us since he explains to us about many issues of the bitcointalk platform that I did not know, therefore it seems like good information
A big greeting to the whole community

A good comparison. It is good to draw up such comparisons so that everyone can benefit. I am trying hard to reach a level that qualifies me to excel within the two. The future exists with them and what they offer 

The only thing that disturb me about crypto talk is that in past it give us thousand stoshi  per post but now we are receiving 200 stoshi  I wanted to know the reason why the money is reduced is there any chance in future the money can increase otherwise this is very wonderful forum.

On 06/08/2020 at 4:05 PM, Moontong said:

I have seen many people here asking about other things to do to earn money online and many people are suggesting the bitcointalk, which is a good suggestion and that is pretty much related to this forum. In this thread, I will gong to compare both cryptotalk and bitcointak.

Differences

Cryptotalk

1. Crypto talk gives us profit whenever we reach the 100 posts.

2. We are not allowed to create multiple accounts here.

3. We don't need to apply in the campaign to get paid here.

4. We have only 2 languages here.

5. You can delete your own topic here.

Bitcointalk

1. We can't earn money here even though we reach 100 posts, we should apply first in a campaign before we get paid, there is different payment for different rank levels. You may also join some bounties there to get paid.

2. You are allowed to have multiple accounts but you are prohibited to join it all in one campaign.

3. Strictly maintain the good grammar of every content.

4. There are many languages in bitcointalk.

5. You are not allowed to delete your own topic.

Similarities

1. Both can earn while posting,

2. Both are good for gaining and sharing knowledge.

3. There are many admins or moderators that maintain the quality of the content.

4. Both have many similarities with its features, like a search engine, replying to the topics, quoting, locking the topic, many sections, etc.

Both forums are good, but id you are a beginner of the crypto world, it is better for you to stay here first because it's more complicated in the bitcointalk.

You are right dear. I do not knowledge enough knowledge. You share it with people to inform them. Because someone do not know about bitcointalk. I see this platforum that other platforum is present in which we conversation to each other.

For me, the BitcoinTalk forum has always been very complex, but through this superficial topic the idea became clear to me in general, as well as for other members, thank you

Well, there's a parcel of stages here in cryptocurrency and they didn't effectively to explore for this gathering since they're fair unused part, they didn't know this gathering however, so all we got to do is to spread more by advancing this gathering by numerous individuals.

Things we need are comes from crypto talk  because  we gain knowledge  and information  and also earn from it at the same time so bitcointalk i  have no  experience  about it.in my opinion  cryptotalk is best platform. 

I prefer the method that you describe the particular variation involving a couple of with this community forum. My partner and I observed a whole lot concerning bitcointalk yet My partner and I haven't thought that yet today studying the matter has been a huge aid for me personally so that I could discover how items taking place right now there and also just like just what you might have mentioned for people novices we have to stick to this kind of community forum and also My partner and I acknowledge in which also due to the fact this kind of community forum will be a lot more helpful as compared to bitcoin discuss due to the fact the following once we attain 100 content we all commence acquiring payout and also we've simply a couple of dialects the following in which community forum, there exists a lot of methods just before you can payout and possess plenty of dialects.

• +5 1

Money is a basic need in life

But I think that Cryptotalk is better in terms of dealing with the initiators and giving them an opportunity to profit through knowledge. Any free subscription. As for the other site, if there is someone registered with it to earn some money, he may not be able to work on it because his main need is money and he does not have money to subscribe before Receipt of salaries

That's it .

• +5 1

Both can earn while posting

Both are good for gaining and sharing knowledge

There are many admins or moderators that maintain the quality of the content.

This topic is very useful because there are people who do not know about these things about cryptotalk and bitcointalk so this topic that you have done and the information you are providing will be very useful for anyone who sees your topic and wants to know about things about cryptotalk and bitcointalk.