Suggest a fixed price for talkcoin - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Suggest a fixed price for talkcoin

To me right now to maintain the price of 20,000 satoshis  that we were previously given then we need to find a solution to how we were to maintain the price , the truth is about 100 satoshi is good, but the price has since gone up on bitcoin so to cation the forum we can drop it to about 70, so that both of us do benefit.

On 8/6/2020 at 3:55 AM, Babubu609 said:

Hey friends! Its almost some days/ week left for talkcoin to be launched. It's really motivating and stand a chance for everyone to struggle hard to make some good qaulity post, reffered friends to enjoy the payments. But what we don't know yet and I may like to here your opinions regarding this questions I have in mind although we don't know it but I hope we all have predictions and suggestion with great hope and expectations. My questions are:

1.  how much will this coin worth?

2.To which pair of currencies will it be listed? 

3. Will this talkcoin worth exactly like previous campaign that is 0.0003btc/Satoshi?

4. Do you think the price will be more better than the previous campaign?

5. To which currency do you wish and hope this coin to be listed?

6. If your opinion work how more population will this forum observed after the launch of it really worth than our expectations?

7. How more friends are you ready to invite to this forum.

I am sure their are many members that are having same opinion as mind with different opinions. 

i am looking forward to your feedbacks friends!!

I have noticed the impatience of the people who own the token talk that they do not keep them for a while and thus the price would rise greatly, but of course this is difficult to fulfill because many people sell their tokens daily, I personally use the investbox to So have some passive profit and try to make a difference with respect to the price.

I think fixed price for talktoken will be amazing because the price is going down all the time and they need to do something to stop that. I've been here for a couple month and the early days i didn't know that we can earn talktoken but after i find out about this , price of the talktokens start to decrease whic is really discourage me, I hope they can find some solution for that.

• +2 1

Currently the situation for talk token is not really good as its price is continuously going down and one of its reason is the impatience in the members who are continuously selling their earned tokens on daily basis as they are not showing confidence to hold it for sometime So a fixed price for the talk could be a great idea to make it a stable currency.But I think Moderators would have a solid plan regarding it.

The price of a coin cannot be determined in advance. Only one can guess about it. But what is more important is I hope the price doesn't fall down suddenly.

In this time around that the TALK COIN is under the declining effect dropping daily,  possibly it may pump back to its starting price of 100 - 150 Satoshi to even 200 Satoshi if the exchange site decrease the high rate of supplies and pump it up for demands to increase and go to the heavens

It is something complicated as long as people do not have much patience for the tokens, because they say that the price will fall, nobody saves the tokens and this causes them to devalue a lot.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

there would be more and more members want to join this forum even some experts to learn and earn at the same time! so the launching price of this token would really be important to make people believe in this forum and yobit

Some people expected a very high price. I was reading and watching some videos about this, and I have noticed that the specified price was not given but in the same way it is understood how good cryptotalk tries to do with its payment method.

• +1 1

On 8/8/2020 at 3:31 PM, Babubu609 said:

Yes we hope for the best price because I know many users will be ready to dump the market. But for the Matter of fact the exchange is a good volume exchange that have a lot of traders imagine the launch of dice the price was not that high but later it increase gradually were the dumpers regrets for selling very earlier.

your prediction is true, then we can earn a big money here in this forum because just like before we earn forabout 1000 satoshi per post but now we earn 10 talk tokens for each post so basically once we created 1 post then we will have 10000 satoshi? That is too good to be true. Nice prediction but i think that is impossible.

I think this is most complicated topic to discuss because some people thought that the value of tokens increase day by day whereas others thought that the price of tokens should be stable or decrease. And the other persons also want to earn and learn at the same time. So from my point of view it is more complicated question. 

It's price should be fixed and maintained by this forum. I'm thinking about it's starting price which was really good, but now every member is selling it that's why it's price is now reduced.

Hello my friend, I am still a beginner here so I do not have much experience, but I think that the symbol will be very distinctive and its price is low for investment and large purchases

• +3 1

What's important is for us to go by what the moderators outline, that the new payment system will be equivalent or even better.

And at the moment I think the price is equivalent to the old payment system, just a difference of coins type.

I have important of new campaign in order to know the price of TalkCoin and it was great great deal experience, but I imagine that the figure will be extraordinarily distinctive way the best TalkCoin and it was great when the campaign was launched.

I think the price of this coin should be at least one cent because below that point we would not be able to generate good money out of our hard work

Well, what you said is true and it supposed to be the ideal standards, we have seen how talk token continue to drop despite been a coin for cryptotalk alone, so I think that had the they make a to be listed by a particular coin such as litecoin, we wouldn't be experiencing this now.

It's been a long time this platform is paying us in talk tokens. But before a month it was nothing against 1000 satoshi for one paid post but now talk tokens are much worth than 200 satoshi for one paid post that We didn't hope this. Thanks for this informative post.

I think the price will be about 0.1 dollars,

0r 1000 satoshi or 900 satoshi for every coin 

And the logical options for offering them, I find that they are offered. As for Bitcoin, this is how it will be traded more than offering it, as for the dollar Since it is an independent currency According to the administration’s talk, it is based on the advertising and media promotion project. I think it will be stable in the market and spread to other platforms as well.

Edited August 8, 2020 by Alimhana930

You are absolutely ight and i am totally agree with you my dear friend because we can achieve good profit from talk tokens ago but now the price become low and we can't get a good profit it. so i think moderaters should take some effective steos for us and fix the price of talk token.

On 8/6/2020 at 12:55 PM, Babubu609 said:

Hey friends! Its almost some days/ week left for talkcoin to be launched. It's really motivating and stand a chance for everyone to struggle hard to make some good qaulity post, reffered friends to enjoy the payments. But what we don't know yet and I may like to here your opinions regarding this questions I have in mind although we don't know it but I hope we all have predictions and suggestion with great hope and expectations. My questions are:

1.  how much will this coin worth?

2.To which pair of currencies will it be listed? 

3. Will this talkcoin worth exactly like previous campaign that is 0.0003btc/Satoshi?

4. Do you think the price will be more better than the previous campaign?

5. To which currency do you wish and hope this coin to be listed?

6. If your opinion work how more population will this forum observed after the launch of it really worth than our expectations?

7. How more friends are you ready to invite to this forum.

I am sure their are many members that are having same opinion as mind with different opinions. 

i am looking forward to your feedbacks friends!!

Your post is very useful for me and thanks for sharing this useful post. In my opinion the talktoken price has been fixed. Now it's price is very very low. It is not good for members and forum. 

The talk coins privce we can.not suggest because we will not get as much as we can, but I say that it should be so that many of our problems are solved. 

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

The talktoken or talkcoin has been launched already, and we now receive payment with talktoken but the value of the talktoken is low now compared to what the value is when the coin was released newly.