Open your mind, not every profit depends on luck! - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Open your mind, not every profit depends on luck!

Great topic my friend I am still a beginner and do not know anything about trading.  I will learn from the topics registered in the forum by the old members so that I learn well from them so that I do not lose in trading

Hii my friend,This is a great query for me as a beginner however, i am completely satisfied that success can befall you in numerous rounds and inevitably you may lose money later however rely upon your very own idea And observe your strategy of thinking and self-reliance you'll be precise at getting capabilities in advance of the money.

Your focus shouldn't be on earning alone. You should use this opportunity to learn about cryptocurrency and trading. Here in this platform you get to learn more amazing things about cryptocurrency and its prices, cryptography etc 

Yes, that's a fact. Our minds must be active and open so that we do not miss any opportunity through which we can achieve a lot and for this our minds need to be restored with knowledge and experience of what we are looking for, so that we will succeed in the end.

• +1 1

Trading is a skill and our success directly depends on our knowledge to finding the best points to buy and sell coins or tokens. Chance is also involved in this process. You must learn how to use the fundamental and technical analysis to get profit.

I agree with you my dear friend not every profit is accompanied by luck but we must expand our ideas and work hard to get to a bigger profit I liked your question hI agree with you my dear friend not every profit is accompanied by luck but we must expand our ideas and work hard to get to a bigger profit I like your question good luck my friend 

Welcome dear this beautiful forum . If you work hard then you gains knowledge and experience.  So luck not depend on your profit . If you work hard definitely automatically you will achieve your goal.  

Thankyou . 

Yes my friend trading is hard for newbies because they don't have knowledge about cryptocurrency.when u start work on this platform u have knowledge and interest if u have both then do work but when you do work open your eyes because loss and winning both are near.if u show negligence u can't go with success.

Yes exactly all profits is not depends on our luck.our success also demand effort and struggle.we should make work hard for gaining success in life.

I agree with you that trading cryptocurrencies must be based on a scientific basis and market analysis, some people do not want to learn anything and think that profit from trading is very easy, so they trade randomly without conducting any analysis or study of the market and this causes them a loss when it decreases price

More than depending on luck one must pay attention to learning. Firstly understand it, how crypto works? Then make decisions rather to invest in it or not. Everything works when it is use wisely and correctly. Gambling can make money if you are truly lucky but analysis and knowledge can surely make money.

You used your knowledge and earned money. Statistics, experience, knowledge, analysis are really important for trading. Instead of relying on luck one must gain knowledge about it.

On 8/5/2020 at 3:45 PM, Calvinpriva said:

So open your mind and do the right thing (learn), if you keep investing in crypto as a gambler you will lose more money than the amount you earn and at the end of the day you will hate crypto and say it is a scam! But the problem it's you

I support your point of view, for trading we need to have knowledge to be able to predict the price that is going to be in future. So that at least we don't get loss. We should have the idea about trading so that we may not lost our all money.

There are a few people who consider exchanging as betting in light of the fact that the two things are dangerous and you can be dependent too, the two things give amusement yet the terrible thing here is the point at which you gain out of power and you invest the greater part of the energy doing it which may bring about losing your cash.

its a fantastic post i got many deas about the currencies and their details and how to take the decision with the watching to the prices i feel now i can go and trading thx bro

• +1 1

I suggest everyone one will make good profitable income here but in order to make everything move permanently, you such work hard in every activities you are doing in this cryptotalk site, but gambling is very risky but we take risk to achieve our goals

Yes,this is a valuable information. We have more failures situations in our life so don't give up. Work hard until reach our goals. We can gain more knowledge and information from this platform not only to earn. So we have patience to earn money. Patience and knowledge is important thing in 

Well, this is a good topic mate because there's a lot of members here will be affected on this idea, we all know that there's a luck here in cryptocurrency but not always been here, we need to used our brain to think what move we can do to earned some money.

In this I think the same as you, there are people who only depend on luck and do not have to think that way because one day luck will not be favorable and there will be no more luck sometimes if it is okay to count or be lucky but not always depend eela because you will not always have that luck.

• +2 1

Yes everything do not depend upon luck like trading. We should have a good knowledge about trading or we can get help from experts because simple mistakes can result in massive loss.

For profits that do not come from luck but rather from hard work and a determination to earn profits and not be careless, and proceed according to organized and march plans

That is very well said. We shouldn't throw everything on luck alone. Because without hard work luck is never enough. Trading is considered as a game of luck but even though we are required to have the right knowledge about it. Because luck can never be with you if you keep making blind mistakes without the right information. Because the fact is that knowledge is more powerful than luck. So take proper information and knowledge first before going blind on luck and surely the succes will be yours.

• +1 1

you are absolutely right mate,  everything is not about lucky sometimes it out experience and knowledge that teach us to that level of luck, trading is a risky game anyway since we need much experience about it. 

Hello friend I'm new member of this forum. And according to your explanation I'm understanding that if we are investing in this forum then we must take knowledge and experience about them. Because profit always not depends on luck so be careful and stay focus on your work.

gambling requires having very sophisticated skills for people to make profits and trade and the same thing requires people to have great technical analysis and fundamental analysis skills so that people can make profits, but predicting cryptocurrency prices is difficult for being a very volatile market