Open your mind, not every profit depends on luck! - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Open your mind, not every profit depends on luck!

Yes my dear friend you are right investing is totally dependent on our luck if our luck with us we can earn lot of money but if our luck isn't with us we can lose our money. 

Yes, my friend, we have to open our minds and absorb all the ideas that we see in this forum and strengthen our daily experience and increase our self-confidence and without any other requirements. Therefore, take advantage of all opportunities to gain the right information and eternal experience.

• +1 1

Exactly i think in crypto you don't need luck you just wait for the perfect time and invest. those who believe in knowledge more than luck are such a successful trader because knowledge can make you expert and luck will lead you with a big lose sometimes luck play but i suggest don't go with your luck 

You are right. We are always left to fate. Everything does not depend on fate. Much depends on our knowledge and on our experience. Our profits depend a lot on how hard we work, what we can do to achieve success, how hard we can pursue our destiny. If we leave everything to fate without doing anything, we will never succeed.  All we need to achieve success is to shoot at our own hard work without relying on fate. So I would say like you that profit does not always depend on luck.

I have noticed that many people link their successes or failures to the factor of luck, dear, there is no such thing as luck, I never believe in luck, we have to rely on ourselves more and increase our experience and information so that we can work properly and ensure our chance of success.

Luck is the thing which don't takes our side everytime. Not every time any one could be lucky. Sometime the profit is just a reward for our hardwork and smart moves. But sometimes the luck is with us and we don't have loss. So we shouldn't be dependent on luck and work hard. 

On 8/5/2020 at 3:00 PM, Calvinpriva said:

My friends, let us discuss this issue because many people are confused about it. I am sad to say that there are people who do trading as gambling, everything they do on crypto believes in luck more than knowledge! Of course, you can believe in luck but for a few percent because investing in crypto has its knowledge and you will see great success if you get that knowledge.

Example: Normally LTC reaches up to $72+ when it pumps, but sometimes it goes down up to $38 !! Now in this case, if you will increase your thinking capacity it's very easy for any trader to earn a profit. If your trading will not depend on luck, you will understand that every coin can fall but when it reaches some point, it has large possibilities to stop and start to pump again! I told one of my friends to buy LTC when it was $44 after i saw BTC grow for some percent because there are coins that depend on BTC in large percent. He agreed with me and purchase 10 LTC, after few days it grows to $56 and he sold there, so he earned a profit of $100 after all fees in less than a month! So we used knowledge to make this decision and not luck! The good thing is that anyone can learn this knowledge for free, anywhere and anytime! Because you can learn through youtube tutorials, blogs, in this forum and etc.

____________________.

So open your mind and do the right thing (learn), if you keep investing in crypto as a gambler you will lose more money than the amount you earn and at the end of the day you will hate crypto and say it is a scam! But the problem it's you.

Yes, it is incresing day by day.

Now its the prome opportunity to biy some LTC coins.

if you want to make more money.

But how firstly you ha e to invest something for buying.

if you do not have money so do jot worry.

work on some faucets to build your LTC COINS.

Then use in trading for raising higher values.

have a good journey dead

What you say is true we should not always depend on luck because sometimes luck instead of being good could play against us and be bad and we could lose all our money that we work with effort that is why we must open our mind and think differently.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes not every profit depend on luck.In my opinion if we proper knowledge about invest or trading then we can get much profits. So,first we want to proper knowledge and learn all things of crypto currency very goodly. 

This is a very good post.Not every profit depends on luck you should also have to do hardwork to achieve your goal because hardwork is the key to success.Try to work hard and be punctual.

If you work hard you will succeed.

No matter the fact we have here.every profit

don’td depend on their luck. 

So work hard as well as widen your heart.

Be easy never give up hope.

Obviously, I would say that the increases rely more upon the systems you apply, in the event that they are acceptable, you bring in cash and in the event that they are awful procedures, you lose cash.

On 8/6/2020 at 8:26 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

@Calvinpriva its true that trading is same like gambling but there has a differences between trading and gambling so every one need to understand about it...in trading if      you have enough experience and research with strategy then there has chance to get profit always but in gambling no strategy work always for every one                 

Yes my friend, you are right. You cannot make a profit based on luck. Everyone known crypto currency is not gambling that it depend on luck. But not all time you are lucky. I hope you understand. God luck. 

Of course, my friend, in fact, there is nothing that is related to luck, such as trading, investing and gambling, but my dear thing, it needs analysis, reading, and a lot of reading when some people say trading is like Depends on the ban, this is wrong, my dear, because now there are many people reading books creating books about trading and how to trade and invest for this reason I do not think it depends on luck

Welcome dear this beautiful platform.  Yes true i agree with your post . If you work hard then automatically you achieve success . On depend on your luck . If you work then you become successful person. 

1 hour ago, Shan1234 said:

Yes my friend, you are right. You cannot make a profit based on luck. Everyone known crypto currency is not gambling that it depend on luck. But not all time you are lucky. I hope you understand. God luck. 

What is the diffrence you have  said that  i have said already.. Yah it is necessary to have knowledge about crypto as well about crypto volatile market so that any  one can get profit easily without any loss .. In this case some people are doing trading without any knowledge and getting lose.. 

Destiny certainly works, but not every profit depends on it, you must work hard to make a profit in any business but fate will follow you. I believe that lucky he is the luckiest person in the world. Because he touches on what he thinks, he gets the same time and we see that people are new to Cryptotal.org. They earn more than the people, so their luck is that they are getting so much and they don’t care about anything.

Edited by Daniel stark

Thank you for this great content.  This post is very special.  Of course, the world of cryptocurrency needs a lot of knowledge and experience, not luck.  Every day we spend in this forum we gain a lot of knowledge that is invaluable.  Before entering the world of trading, we must have a large amount of knowledge and experience, otherwise we will lose a lot of money.  I advise everyone to use their time to read all that is important in the field of cryptocurrencies and trading.  I wish all success

Yes it is totally right that crypto earning does not depend upon luck.

Its not gambling.

You have to invest .

But just investing is not enough.

After that you have to learn and trade.

As we know special skills are required for trading.

Although luck is necessary but it is  leads to failure if totally depends on it.

Dear friend, i hop you are all doing well in our platform

i think that we should depend on our self and invest our time in learning: you cannot profit from investing in digital currency through luck, it is necessary for you to have deliberate and tight steps, and this will not be achieved unless you get acquainted with the characteristics and types of digital currencies, the characteristics of the market and the companies that adopt cryptocurrency trading, and therefore you must Diversify your sources and always be informed of more news about market fluctuations and everything new in the world of cryptocurrencies

Hello my friend, I think that making money does not depend on luck only, but rather you have to do your best in your work in order to achieve good financial returns and you need patience and knowledge, so relying on luck is a failure and a loss for you .. Thank you

To earn profits in cryptocurrencies world you need to use your knowledge and experience because earning profits in crypto world is never a luck. You need to use your knowledge and experience to predict. 

I am agree with you that luck is not every thing you should have to search a great about cryptocurrency before invest your money. If you don't as, you maybe loss a great.

If you like my post then motivate me with your sweet ❤️.

I am completely satisfied with your's opinion. All the achievement not  depend upon our Luck.Some  are also  depends upon our  hard work. Best example is this forum.

In order to earn money, it may be luck at times, but earning money depends on effort, work, following the news, patience and not giving up, in order to succeed you must acquire great knowledge in trading and investment.