Open your mind, not every profit depends on luck! - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Open your mind, not every profit depends on luck!

You're absolutely right. 
Trading is a science that needs to be learned before it works. 
Don't have access to trade and rely on luck because in the end you will lose your money. 
So we should seek to increase your knowledge in this area, training first with a little water until you gain some experience

Of course, the world of cryptocurrency needs a lot of knowledge and experience, not luck.  Every day we spend in this forum we gain a lot of knowledge that is invaluable.  Before entering the world of trading, we must have a large amount of knowledge and experience. I agree with you because there are many people who think that trading and gambling are the same things and they do trading with out information and lose our money when they lose your money. Earning by trades depends on our skills to find the best buy points and best sell points. Chance is only a small fraction in this process.

I am new on this forum and making our posts useful and helpful to the other members. You are right. I am making our posts useful for other members. This forum is real and very good for earning and learning at the same time. Hard work is key to success.

hello friends I want to tell you that you are right every time the lock is not dependent we should depends on our hard work we should keep our working on guitar talk and keep talkies provides us many services we can easily earn and learn from this platform and everything is there is not involved every time luck in our situations we should depend on our hard work hardworking is the success Singh ki for everyone

Yes dear. You are right. We should work hard to get profit and success. Because every profit aren't depends on luck.

Thank you, my friend, for these valuable advice. We wish you more advice to abide by our role as beginners. I agree with you that not everything depends on luck and there is also a role for thinking and intelligence. Because this forum requires knowledge and intelligence. I wish you a prism evaluation to cooperate with each other

My dear friend  i am agree with you.If anyone wants to make more profit than he or she should not depends on luck but also should do hard efforts. 

@Harry Potter

Sometimes luck has an important role, but for me I do not believe in luck because a person should always be my work and not dependency. Those who depend on luck are dependent people and can succeed sometimes but not always. As for the practical person who works through his mind and knowledge, he always remains his owner.  The decision and can study well the possibility of profit and loss ,, and in the field of cryptocurrencies, in my opinion, we need experience much more important than luck.

This is completely true, as there are many people who consider investing or trading as a gamble, they may have luck with them and win several times, but many times they will lose a lot of money, so everyone, especially beginners, must understand the profit mechanism from the cryptocurrency and then start working with it.

You are right, my friend
We must learn knowledge before we start investing, and the more you learn from this forum, the more you will succeed and make profits, but you must be patient and rely on knowledge and knowledge for free.

• +1 1

Greetings to you, my dear friend. In fact, I do not believe in luck in trading in cryptocurrencies except for a small percentage. Rather, I believe in glory work and patience.

You said nothing but the plain facts, trading is the most gainful, profitable section in Crypto community but it's not manage or regulated with out the required experience, skills and tactics. You to acquired them first before to engage yourself in trading to avoid unnecessary loose..

Dear Mate, Your topic is so much informative and you says good that trading not all depends on luck. Trading is based on knowledge and if you don't have proper knowledge you faced loss. Maybe some time market raised up and its our  luck but knowledge is more important in trading. So keep learning and make your future bright. In the end many thanks @Calvinpriva for publishing such type of topic keep sharing your useful content.

Yes I agree with you, we can just depend on luck and not do anything and still expect that we would become successful, sometimes, we have to out more effort and determination before we can become successful.

Yes dear you are right. Every profit does not depend on luck. Some success need a very hard work. But the main thing is that we ourself create our luck. We should create our good luck for getting good profit by doing hard work. So the hard work is the only key which open your all the doors of success.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

i totally agreed with you friend,not all profits depends on luck,we have to work to get some,you shouldn't just relax and be expecting to get profits!,because you won't get any,so let's be hardworking, dedicated and determined, we we'll one day gather much more profits

Dear friend, we need a lot of knowledge in order to reach this stage. We cannot reach without the guidance of people who have sufficient knowledge in this work, and if we rely on ourselves, we will fail a lot before we get success.

Of course, experience and knowledge are necessary to get a good profit, we must increase our experience by participating in this forum and learning technical analysis and avoiding feelings during trading.

Hello my friend, thank you for the valuable information, I have written your post to my notebook, so that I can benefit from this information later. I hope that you share with us more information on this topic

Hello my friend
Yes, what you said is correct. Not all profit depends on luck
Because there is a profit that comes through patience and judgment, and for such a profit to come, a person needs to exert effort and patience about any business, especially in cryptocurrencies because that includes how it is traded and invested at every moment.

Yes you are right not every profit depends upon luck sometimes we have to work hard and opens our all factors to look in every pros and cons of the feild in which we are going to work or invest because sometimes our bad decisions leads us to heavy loses. 

This is true, my friend. In fact, trading cryptocurrencies requires great experience in analyzing prices in order to make profits and does not depend on luck. Therefore, before entering into trading, we must have experience with it.

(Open your mind, not every profit depends on luck) Yes everything does not depends on the luck  we should use our mind in this forum .its a good thing that we are able to understand on a lot of things that we have on our mind we work as hard to understand value and in the end we define our profit, and so we all need something.

Cryptocurrency market is very volatile and we cannot depend on luck for profit maybe  sometime we get profit but if you want to get profit permanently from crypto market must have knowledge and good skill otherwise cannot survive in this market because it is very volatile

my friend you said absolutely right you should do open your mind because every profit and every success is not depend on the luck you should to play with your mind this will help you to get the profit in the trading best of luck my friend

• +3 1