Suggestion For An Additional Section - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BTC Future

Suggestion For An Additional Section

I fully support this idea, and I think that a site that does not add the blockchain games section will regret it afterwards, because all things indicate that these games have a future in terms of cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

Well personally I love to play blockchain games and wonder why this forum have not a section about blockchain games . I think there must be a section for blockchain games where people know about its value and difference between good and worst games and can earn profit

Blockchain is the most Usable and Trusted wallet, Particularly that you can save BTC and different monetary standards, as it has the right to have an extraordinary segment for it and for the particular individuals to know its direction and its highlights.

This forum already have necessary sections and topics to help all the members and specially the beginners but if you want a recommendation for new section i personally would give a suggestion about making a section about business and behavior or members. 

I would love to know the anthropology of members here and i am linked to business fields so information about freelancing would be great.

the blockchain games are the new thing in the world of the cryptocurrency and there are a lot of person who do not know about it so there must be a section stating the information regarding it so that we can know about it.

There are many human beings who are eager on video games, and this section on blockchain video video games will obtain many customers proper here, and assist them win cryptocurrencies by using doing so. 

A good idea, add another useful section for members, and people will really benefit from these games, and also adding new sections will create great interaction in this forum, and this will develop the forum further.

IF I also read about this novelty that the Ubisoft games company brings and I think it will be the revolution in video games, your suggestion is very good since soon many people will be interested in discussing this topic and it would be good to have a section Exclusive to attract more members and continue to grow the forum.

• +2 1

Yes, I agree with you, and indeed in the near future these games will become more widespread, but now they are somewhat weak or at least they should be stronger than they are, but I see a great future for them

On 8/4/2020 at 6:32 PM, BTC Future said:

Blockchain games will probably be the next big thing. Right now everything is about NFT's and collectibles but this changes soon as major gaming corporations as Ubisoft are looking into it. Games that gain 3 million in private sales are not to be taken lightly and will effectively create a new wave of wide crypto adoption.

For this reason I recommend making a separate subsection on "blockchain games" as these games besides running on blockchain (totally or in part) there will be new cryptocurrencies created and traded. 

Current sections of Gambling/HYIP's/Freecoins and the offtopic section of "Other Non Crypto Games" are not about blockchain games and do not do justice in current titles of Splinterlands and Cryptokitties nor to the upcoming ones as "Nine Chronicles" (Ubisoft) or the one I've given a preview "Infinite Fleet".

I think that a "Blockchain Games" section or subsection should be added, if possible.

This is very very helpful for us. And also I will say that these topics are way good. But there are admins that will decide what to do or not do anything. So in future I hope that we can make good and better kinds of impressions too.

Also games are part of our lives. And if that topics adds with crypto than it will be full awesome.

Really bro many topics are very difficult for me i want to get easy topics .  some people like to get more sections so please moderators add more sections and give more opportunity to us for giving answer and earn money .  

Subsequent to perusing your point and get some answers concerning games dependent on square chain network,I figure it would be an extraordinary thought to add a square chain games area to the discussion, with the goal that many can discover more about this current development,it's a decent recommendation

I support your idea, personally I am very interested in the topic of Blockchain games and NFTs because they are gaining ground and we have not yet seen the real explosion, remember that last year DeFi was unknown and half a year it was a great revelation that left many gains.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

I also support for more section to be created in the forum. Game section will help allot that we can sometime have fun in sharing ideas about some games and also the admins should set competition is some crypto related games for members. 

Sadly i would have to disagree with you as starting off if u didn't knew the sections per posts are way lower than average and also worst thing of it its always begginers sections or about forum is most likely had a comments or posts so if this isn't fixed first then i wouldn't agree to add another section.

I likewise uphold for more segment to be made in the discussion. Game segment will help allocate that we can at some point have a good time in sharing thoughts regarding a few games and furthermore the administrators should set rivalry is some crypto related games for individuals.

It is a good suggestion my friend. We all know Cryptotalk is doing everything to create many opportunities of earning. It should be increased a section of Blockchain Games to learn more about it. I am new here and don't know anything about Blockchain games, but I will be able to know when the discussion will start in new section.

• +2 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

you are absolutely why it now there are many people who are considering the gaming system on the blockchain is the future of games

The truth is I do not know how possible to create a section for games in the platform, it might be a good thing, do not pass the experience, thanks my friend

There is a special section for mobile apps, and maybe more sections will be created in the future, and a games-only section will be created, but we need to remember that this platform is only devoted to talking about cryptography and digital currencies.

I think your suggestion was good because if am listening very appreciation about ubisoft because i think this forum need more intelligent workers here so this website will reached the high level of making posts and earn money

On 8/5/2020 at 5:49 PM, Whited35 said:

@BTC Future It would not be a problem if "Mobile app" section is renamed as "Mobile/PC Apps" with updated forum rules for that section to allow posts related to 'blockchain game' which you are suggesting. I also wish to see following sections on this forum:-

• Cryptocurrency Fraud Alert
  • DeFi

The fraud alert is the very pinching section. can you please tell a bit more about it? like which kind of posts we will be having here and how it can help us and keep us safe?

Interesting idea, I don't no much about what that Ubisoft was but from the research here i have also look at Ubisoft is just like a blockchain games. And i think that the creation of another section that is specifically dedicated to this topic is also a good idea, however it will be more useful once blockchain games become more valuable and important. As most members have mentioned.

On 8/4/2020 at 7:32 PM, BTC Future said:

Blockchain games will probably be the next big thing. Right now everything is about NFT's and collectibles but this changes soon as major gaming corporations as Ubisoft are looking into it. Games that gain 3 million in private sales are not to be taken lightly and will effectively create a new wave of wide crypto adoption.

For this reason I recommend making a separate subsection on "blockchain games" as these games besides running on blockchain (totally or in part) there will be new cryptocurrencies created and traded. 

Current sections of Gambling/HYIP's/Freecoins and the offtopic section of "Other Non Crypto Games" are not about blockchain games and do not do justice in current titles of Splinterlands and Cryptokitties nor to the upcoming ones as "Nine Chronicles" (Ubisoft) or the one I've given a preview "Infinite Fleet".

I think that a "Blockchain Games" section or subsection should be added, if possible.

Yeah you're absolutely right that "Blockchain games " and "Other Non Crypto Games" sections should be created because there are many many games which are giving crypto currencies. Moreover most of the gaming applications are scam so the beginners should know more about the crypto games and non crypto games.