Avoid article rewriter and spinner - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

Avoid article rewriter and spinner

Yeah that happens everywhere, people try to copy and change the letters and words in order to change the wording to prevent copy paste situation while having the same meaning and not doing the efforts of researching and posting by your own words.

Completely change the original structure is not good sign that is against the SOPs you can change some things not completely that is change its meaning. 

• +1 1

I agree with you as many that are using the article spinner or whatever it called should stop it 

It cheating and doing stuffs like this is completely against the rules of the forum

Dear friend your all information is very useful for all the members and I strongly agree with you that we should avoid from article rewriter or spinner because it is like the copy paste and it is the violate of rules and if you use it then you will be banned from this forum.

We can contributed in this forum and make forum more clean and if we really learn knowledge then search and written post with our own ideas don't spam in this forum.

Avoid because if you can be careful here you can understand something good here because you need to be careful here then you can do something good here. Every human being has to follow a lot of rules because there is a good reason to be careful and you can understand a lot  So here you need to be careful about something good, then here you can do something good, I hope you can do something good by listening to what you do here, you can do something good here, then you can do something good here, because here is your  The purpose is to make it work better

If we steal someone else's post and modify it then post we will be banned.We will always follow the rules and the rules say we will be banned if we copy-paste.

On 8/4/2020 at 4:28 AM, Jami273 said:

Hello everyone.
Hope all the new members are learning greatly from this forum.

Today i want to write about a serious type of spamming in which so many new members are involved fully and it is using   'Article rewriter and spinner' for creating posts.

In an article spinner,when you enter an article,some words of that article will change and there will be slightly 30-40% difference between the original and spinned article.We can get so many apps or website for rewriting arcticle.

But it really made me disappointed when i saw some ne members of this forum are using them every,for every post.This is completely restricted in this forum.Moreover they are loosing their chance to learn.Here all the post should be created by ourselves.If you don't know something then at first do some study about it and then create the post.Using article spinner almost similar to copy paste and still now so many members have been banned fot this reason.

So i want to make it clear to all the beginners that it is completely prohibited to use any article spinner or any third party software to create your own post.Write down what you exactly know and if you don't know much,then at first learn it by reading some comments.
When you are using an article spinner,you literally can't learn anything.You may get some quick earning,but learning is so many times important than earning and as i said before,the admins and moderators of this forum are so much active and it will not take too much time to ban you from this forum.So be careful about this matter.And if any member see this kind of posts,then he should report it immediately.

Be honest,be safe and learn more.

PhotoGrid_1596496086841.jpg

I emphatically concur with you. We need to keep away from this strategy for posting since it resembles duplicate sticking post. We don't profit in repeatable posts so lets continue to look for new data first prior to posting points here so we all couls advantage from it.

That's really a good advice for cryptotalk users. Article spinners is another form of copy and pasting methods used by some cryptotalk users and its will be best if we all create our own posts and express our mind and what we know in our post. 

You are right ,most of can do this thing,but according to me it is spammers activities. So with this you can ban from this forum. So don't make mistake of this type.this forum is helpfull for learning. It would good to you if you spend your time and learn about this forum. So with this you can make your own opinion and can  Express. So make hard work and make your own work.

Edited by Stiffen white

Yes dear mate you are very right that we should avoid from article rewriter or spinner because it is just like the copy paste and violate the rules of this forum and if you use it then you will be banned from this forum. 

Its a very bad for all of us. Its the violation of the rules of this forum. We should avoid to this spinner and rewriter. Most of the people disheart due to this mistakes. All the new bigginner do this this and some of those are banned due to this reason. So please take care and do this forum. Its best you and other.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. Looks like BT aint for me either. And stealing the creativity of others is a crime we should not commit. I don't understand what spammers will learn in this forum. How to write spam posts about crypto? If we really want to know something we will find out by searching and writing posts with our own ideas.

Yes you are correct because many members collect the material in internet that around on many websites and copy and here paste its bad.

And get bad reputation .

A few new individuals duplicate an unique post and post that by changing a few words or a sentence. But it's not fair. It could be a infringement of rules of forum and harmful for numerous users . It creat chances to induce prohibited to non other than yourself.

These are realy useless as we are here with the specific purpose that not only earning but also work for learn something new to increase our vocabulary but in case we do our posting in such a way, its not too helpful for us because with this we will never gain any knowledge so I think it's useless in case we learn nothing

People should have their own opinion, and they should know how to express it , no one has the right to steal other people's opinions or words, even if they are able to change some few words of it. I find it easier and faster to write my own opinion with my own words and I can not see the point of mimicking others, this platform is designed to let us express our ideas.

• +1 1

Well actually you can write anything you want and you can take the the material from any place you like but you cannot use the same words and you cannot copy them

Thirty percent change is not a new topic, it is the same topic but deformed, and it is not a respectful way to make a topic , because what you post should be original and one of its kind, nd if you are not able to make such a topic  do not try to post anything that you come across, it is a very cheap way to earn from this forum.

• +2 1

On 8/4/2020 at 12:28 AM, Jami273 said:

Hello everyone.
Hope all the new members are learning greatly from this forum.

Today i want to write about a serious type of spamming in which so many new members are involved fully and it is using   'Article rewriter and spinner' for creating posts.

In an article spinner,when you enter an article,some words of that article will change and there will be slightly 30-40% difference between the original and spinned article.We can get so many apps or website for rewriting arcticle.

But it really made me disappointed when i saw some ne members of this forum are using them every,for every post.This is completely restricted in this forum.Moreover they are loosing their chance to learn.Here all the post should be created by ourselves.If you don't know something then at first do some study about it and then create the post.Using article spinner almost similar to copy paste and still now so many members have been banned fot this reason.

So i want to make it clear to all the beginners that it is completely prohibited to use any article spinner or any third party software to create your own post.Write down what you exactly know and if you don't know much,then at first learn it by reading some comments.
When you are using an article spinner,you literally can't learn anything.You may get some quick earning,but learning is so many times important than earning and as i said before,the admins and moderators of this forum are so much active and it will not take too much time to ban you from this forum.So be careful about this matter.And if any member see this kind of posts,then he should report it immediately.

Be honest,be safe and learn more.

PhotoGrid_1596496086841.jpg

I totally understand what you mean, and I'm in the same suggestion and prediction with, 

Spamming

Copy and paste

Are among the most prohibited rules and unwanted thing in this forum, and if we all want to keep moving forward without facing any challenges then we all have to obey by the rules of the forum.

This is a very shameful thing for all of us because we are all educated people so why we are running from learning and writing one or two sentences. we should have to catch those people and report to their message to admins. They will not survive too long one day they will be banned for this act.

Yes dear friend you are very right it I agree with you that we should avoid from article rewriter and article spinner because it is like the copy paste and it is the violate of the rules of this forum and if we do not follow the rules of this forum then we will be banned from this forum.

Yes, you said absolutely right that we should award from all such activities in which our work is easy but the other is suffering. We should post some new unique here so that everyone's heart goes in and people get a chance to learn new information, do they do that people paste the posted.

By doing this, this platform makes us sister, mostly deleting our posts. 

Some of our users are not copy pasting but using article rewriter. I think that if we see a post or a duplicate comment, we must report it. Moderators will take actions against them. 

@Kamalos You are right dear. I saw some newbies are doing that scamming. It is true they are a way of banning. Actually this forum is for gaining knowledge. But they are trying to make money through an illigeal way. If they really want to earn money then they need to avoid it quickly.