Is this how we support new members? - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Is this how we support new members?

Btc is a popular and valuable currency in the world today. We work at Cryptotalk and earn this Btc through Yobit Exchanger site. I have so far earned about ২০০ 200 Btc from here! By working here, people from many countries are reaching the peak of development!

Yes, those who are old need to support the new members. Newcomers to work can also make mistakes. That is why they need to be misled. Newcomers will be able to move forward if they also understand how to work. This is where newcomers can be supported.

Thank you, my friend, for this really good talk. We must warn the new members and teach them the correct way to start here and not give them negative responses and thus be banned, but I hope the new members enter the grammar section before starting to work here to avoid these problems later.

Hello guys it's good to think that we should support our new members . The way in which we can support them is to give them good reputation. By getting positive rating they will be encourage and will do their best for more positive rating .

I agree with you, as we should not comment and evaluate negatively, especially with new people, and we must guide them to the rules where they should read and learn

I am also a new member and still can't understand this forum thoroughly. I understand it's hard for every new member to learn everything about this forum. It's really sad to know about negative rating of this new member. We should encourage new members as it will make them motivated to keep working and do more instead of discouraging them🥺

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Hello friend you are absolutely correct, i am a beginner i don't know everything about crypto talk but all the knowledge i got was from this forum and of course with the help of senior members helping to clear my doubts, i am very thankful to those friends. I got a good welcome to this forum because of their good mentality it built a good impression on my mind when i joined crypto talk. So i think every new member should get a good welcome to this crypto family which would very much help the growth of the forum

Infact ask a very good question in the forum definitely 95_99% of the forum members want to be rich frankly speaking and my self I want to be rich, thanks mates you are always welcome have a nice day.

I don't comprehend the explanation behind the aggression that a few individuals hold against the fledglings or against anybody until they keep down the positive assessment of remarks on their posts.

I want to thank you for this important content, especially since our numbers are constantly increasing, and I also want to thank the person who answered his question even though he violates the 100-character rule.

I just want to ask one question: Have we all started here fully aware of cryptocurrency and digital currencies ??

I do not think, I know that many of us have done private research before starting to work on the cryptocurrency forum, but despite this, I am sure that they have acquired here a lot of information that they had no idea about ..

It is wonderful to raise each other's spirits through support and guidance at work ,,

The frustration of new recruits with the method of negative evaluations will cause many to withdraw from work for fear of being exposed to that ,, all respect to you my friend ..

On 8/2/2020 at 9:55 PM, Calvinpriva said:

When i was replying a topic, i saw this unfair thing so i decide to post it so that we can discuss it together. There is a newbie known as @amnen he/she replied in the same topic that i was replying and asked "what is cryptotalk" but very sadly he received more than 15 negative reactions after asking that! Now here is my point for creating this topic, we always say we should support new members and we can see this is a brand new member (0-20 posts) but instead of supporting him we gave him warning points! We know writing a post with less than 100 characters is violating the forum rules but at least we could give those warning points if he was a newbie (21-100 posts)! But this member only has two posts and he asked that question so that anyone can explain deeply to him about this forum. I know not all members will agree with me, but regularly we see new topics about promoting this forum so we can get new members and help this forum to grow more than here, but if we will rush in giving negative reactions to new members like that, we will make them quit and give bad reviews for our forum! We should give them a chance, it was just a matter of explaining cryptotalk to him and maybe with some message to tell him rules of posts! We can use negative reactions to scammers, bad posts, meaningless, etc... but not to new members who need support to understand the forum! Only one member supported him by explaining cryptotalk to him as he asked!... @Moontong

1494373672_notfair.JPG.1c65f199af2140280c6fea5fad7a5493.JPG

Here is the reply....

24692684_notfair02.JPG.4fe5d7d721430e340e8e0da0730aaa8f.JPG

Credits to @Moontong

New members need the help of seniors because they don't know about this site so we should explain to them without giving them negative reputation so that they make mistakes in the future

We can help new member by rating and follow but first if he read all instructions then I think there is no need to help but always support with new member and guide him in every difficulty

We can support to our begginer by giving them good positive reputation . This reputation will encourage them and motivate them to be hard worker . They will make useful posts that everyone likes . 

We just need to cocentrate on what we are doing, we need to help new members by helping them with supportive measures on how they can improve on the composure of there posts and help in the growth of the forum

We are here on this platform, we know as one family and one team so that the benefit will be spread to everyone and I think that it is unfair to deal in this way with the topics and comments of beginners, we all have the right to inquire and search for knowledge.

Thank you so much my dear friend for sharing us such as great information and give us a good and valuable guideline we all should help each other and specially the new commers we can help their by creating good content because they can post it easily we can give them good reputation in this way they will be encouraged and do their work more.

I appreciate your opinion. Because he/she is newbie and doesn't have knowledge about the forum then the mistake will happened naturally by him. I agree with you that we should help each others. I'm begginer too and i faced the same difficulties when i have not much knowledge so i was unable to understand the things. It does not mean that we should criticize newbies rather we should help them to understand the things. 

On 8/2/2020 at 8:55 PM, Calvinpriva said:

When i was replying a topic, i saw this unfair thing so i decide to post it so that we can discuss it together. There is a newbie known as @amnen he/she replied in the same topic that i was replying and asked "what is cryptotalk" but very sadly he received more than 15 negative reactions after asking that! Now here is my point for creating this topic, we always say we should support new members and we can see this is a brand new member (0-20 posts) but instead of supporting him we gave him warning points! We know writing a post with less than 100 characters is violating the forum rules but at least we could give those warning points if he was a newbie (21-100 posts)! But this member only has two posts and he asked that question so that anyone can explain deeply to him about this forum. I know not all members will agree with me, but regularly we see new topics about promoting this forum so we can get new members and help this forum to grow more than here, but if we will rush in giving negative reactions to new members like that, we will make them quit and give bad reviews for our forum! We should give them a chance, it was just a matter of explaining cryptotalk to him and maybe with some message to tell him rules of posts! We can use negative reactions to scammers, bad posts, meaningless, etc... but not to new members who need support to understand the forum! Only one member supported him by explaining cryptotalk to him as he asked!... @Moontong

1494373672_notfair.JPG.1c65f199af2140280c6fea5fad7a5493.JPG

Here is the reply....

24692684_notfair02.JPG.4fe5d7d721430e340e8e0da0730aaa8f.JPG

Credits to @Moontong

HELLO sir ,I agree with you .In fact for a new member  very important  to understand  this forum,with out this we can not do your work properly. Meaningful  posts are  source of information, knowledge and guidance.plz support us and help new members  to create good reputation. Cryptotalk  is a platform  where knowledge  about digital currencies  is so important,it is a back bone of this platform. But with out help of each other we can't  do any thing ,so guys think positively  for each others.

We should help each other because the forum will be better and increasing value. All members must not forget where they started, when you saw that kind of questions in the forum, instead of just giving him a negative rates, try to help him first. I advice each new member to read all the pinned posts in each section more than one time before start working here. 

Hi everyone !

Welcome to the forum of cryptotalk ' hope you all fine.

We support new members by giving them positive reputation points . As this will help them to be confident .Negative reactions can cause them lose their hope .

Thanks

I was a fledgling previously and I truly don't know things about this stage, I realize that its hard for the amateurs here to be acclimated here in this discussion particularly if there would be nobody who will help them, so as the individual from this gathering I need to assist others with getting comfortable here, despite the fact that he answered random post to my substance, I am as yet ready to help him about the discussion. 

We should help each other particularly all the beginners of the discussion. Allow us just to comprehend them about the things they don't know here and let them help with things they need to know.

You're absolutely right. There is actually a bad temptation among some members of this community that can discourage the beginners from finding an interest in this forum. Since this section is meant for beginners, every others must be careful enough to share useful posts regarding the basics such as the rules and regulations of the forum as well as various aspects of crypto currency, rather than criticising them for simple faults. These simple faults made by the beginners are none other than our severe faults. It is our duty to make them aware of the basics of the forum and the crypto world. 

Hello my dear friend. We all support this new member. We are like a family. We work for each other. Here is the help-collaboration to share all the information and open answers. Ask what you want to know here. Everyone will answer the question here. All members are helped here. This is a great platform. Thanks.

We should support new members of course. I am a beginner and I would feel great if I feel welcomed when I join a new community and got help instantly when I needed it. But the thing here is that in every kind of platform on the internet there are rules to keep the environment clean. So it is on new members to just read the rules before doing anything else.

I think he got negative rates because he could have seen a post discussing everything about, but instead he/instantly posted without reading first.

Newcomers have a lot of problems while working in this forum. If we explain the work to them hand-in-hand, they will be able to earn money from here. All we need is to help them.Newcomers have a lot of problems working here so we should explain the work to them.