Is this how we support new members? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Is this how we support new members?

On 11/30/2020 at 10:47 PM, Ayesha noor said:

We can support the biggineners in many ways. We can support them by giving them good rating if they have posted good content. So to support them is good for this site. So that this site will have more knowledge.

Well, it's better to give them some basic knowledge or to guide them in this forum so that if they adopt the environment of this forum, they can easily make some topics or reply in some post and we can give them some good ratings.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

We can support new members by reading their posta that what they are posting of anything wrong happened then correct them briefly explain them rules and regulations of this forum. Also appreciate them at their work . And help them if needed.

We can support new members by telling him about rules and regulations and crypto forum and we can told him how to work here every day we need to complete 20 post and 50 reaction

On 8/2/2020 at 6:55 PM, Calvinpriva said:

When i was replying a topic, i saw this unfair thing so i decide to post it so that we can discuss it together. There is a newbie known as @amnen he/she replied in the same topic that i was replying and asked "what is cryptotalk" but very sadly he received more than 15 negative reactions after asking that! Now here is my point for creating this topic, we always say we should support new members and we can see this is a brand new member (0-20 posts) but instead of supporting him we gave him warning points! We know writing a post with less than 100 characters is violating the forum rules but at least we could give those warning points if he was a newbie (21-100 posts)! But this member only has two posts and he asked that question so that anyone can explain deeply to him about this forum. I know not all members will agree with me, but regularly we see new topics about promoting this forum so we can get new members and help this forum to grow more than here, but if we will rush in giving negative reactions to new members like that, we will make them quit and give bad reviews for our forum! We should give them a chance, it was just a matter of explaining cryptotalk to him and maybe with some message to tell him rules of posts! We can use negative reactions to scammers, bad posts, meaningless, etc... but not to new members who need support to understand the forum! Only one member supported him by explaining cryptotalk to him as he asked!... @Moontong

1494373672_notfair.JPG.1c65f199af2140280c6fea5fad7a5493.JPG

Here is the reply....

24692684_notfair02.JPG.4fe5d7d721430e340e8e0da0730aaa8f.JPG

Credits to @Moontong

Thats is really sad news especially for the beginners thats have below 100 contents, I think we should quote their replies and warn by telling them.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Those who are new to the Cryptotalk forum go to topics and write a few lines and post, which is out of the rules.  Beginners should read the rules of the forum well and follow the rules and post topics.  You have to make usable posts which will make the post acceptable in the forum.  You have to take care not to make mistakes and try to do something good.

• +1 1

We need to guide them properly and read the forum instructions given to the moderators and if new members face problems then we should help them and encourage them and it is very difficult and if the newborn gets negative feedback and The frustration that keeps them away from here and maybe they will leave the forum and lose their hope

There are a few individuals who imagine that everybody is proficient and know it all, and this isn't correct in any way. There are numerous amateurs who need to learn and get data so we should regard others and attempt to support them

• +2 2

You are right, things should not be like this. This is so wrong, we are supposed to welcome new members as much as possible to increase the members of this forum, as for me whenever I see a newbie with a good comment I give it a positive rank, even if it was an inquiry, why not to evaluate it, plus a good definition is always useful. 

• +1 1

we even tell the personin personal message explaining that what he need to do and what he do not need to do in the forum and like this he will be your friend.

Yes i am agree with you,  Some of the member posting our post without the read of posting content and he not follow the rules of forum . He make a post irreletaed and illegal due to this they receive negative rating  for avoid of negative rating you must be follow the rules and use good content.

@Calvinpriva many new members needs help, one to two guidelines will make them understand, but some members discourage them instead, please let try to support one another in this forum, some have no idea about the forum because they don't have anyone to guide them, thanks for the post and I hope other members comply 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

This idea well will make the new members get more excited
Giving a negative rating may cause them to leave the forum and out feeling sad. We must help

• +5 1

Agreed! You are absolutely right we should help to each other and specialy for the new members because they don't know and have not much knowledge about the forum . So we should help them and guide them that how to work here. So as a good person we should not discourage any new member by giving him a negative rating.

Sir I really appreciates your efforts. Thanks to you for supporting newbies like us. You senior members are really motivation for us. Question about cryptotalk is not bad enough to give negative reputations . Because from my experiences. I have seen many if the topic with same Hadding . @amnen these are the ups and downs of every successful men's career. Keep on going without looking these bad reputation and points.

• +2 1

This forum was created for the sake of learning, and the forum aims to increase its membership.
When we give a new organ a negative reputation, despair will creep in and withdraw.
It is our duty as members to explain to him and warn him not to repeat this instead of reporting it because it is new and does not know anything about the forum and coding.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Yes we support new members.we should want to support new user on this plate form.because the new user don't know about the method of do posts.we aware him for the rules and regulations of this plate form.

Honestly, this is not a good practice. This is totally immoral and unethical we should not do this to new members. Most of the new members are beginners and they don't know the rules and regulations of this forum. They don't even know how to work at this forum. As a beginner i also faced these problems.

As a senior and old members we should help the new members to grow and improvise. We should motivate the new members and taught them how to correct a mistake.

• +1 1

I really agreed with you how can a newbie will be completly familiar with all of crypto rules. So i thinks its  senior responsibility to help newbie like us .bcz we really need their guidence

In fact, all they have to do is read the forum rules before they start writing. Maybe spending time in a forum is not for everyone. First of all, one must love to write. To express any thought one must be able to start writing. one should not be lazy about writing. I don't think everyone likes to do this. They hope to make money by writing a few words. However, this does not match the facts of a forum. I think we can look at the subject from this angle. I wanted to bring a different perspective.

• +1 1

8 hours ago, Trainz said:

please let try to support one another in this forum, some have no idea about the forum because they don't have anyone to guide them, thanks for the post and I hope other members comply 

Well said @Trainz. Of course we have to support each other because not all members will get someone to guide them in the beginning. Taking a quick action to new members for such small mistake is not a good action, giving them time while guiding them is good before we punish them by negative reactions.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I think a good idea will make others feel a little confident, but it should also be taught to others that this is a mistake and must be crossed in order for them to become better in the future.

• +1 1

On 8/2/2020 at 4:55 PM, Calvinpriva said:

When i was replying a topic, i saw this unfair thing so i decide to post it so that we can discuss it together. There is a newbie known as @amnen he/she replied in the same topic that i was replying and asked "what is cryptotalk" but very sadly he received more than 15 negative reactions after asking that! Now here is my point for creating this topic, we always say we should support new members and we can see this is a brand new member (0-20 posts) but instead of supporting him we gave him warning points! We know writing a post with less than 100 characters is violating the forum rules but at least we could give those warning points if he was a newbie (21-100 posts)! But this member only has two posts and he asked that question so that anyone can explain deeply to him about this forum. I know not all members will agree with me, but regularly we see new topics about promoting this forum so we can get new members and help this forum to grow more than here, but if we will rush in giving negative reactions to new members like that, we will make them quit and give bad reviews for our forum! We should give them a chance, it was just a matter of explaining cryptotalk to him and maybe with some message to tell him rules of posts! We can use negative reactions to scammers, bad posts, meaningless, etc... but not to new members who need support to understand the forum! Only one member supported him by explaining cryptotalk to him as he asked!... @Moontong

Here is the reply....

Credits to @Moontong

Thanks for this information @Calvinpriva I belive with this your proof and contents many newbeas will gain alots and appreciate this your post. We the older members need to encourage and motivate the new members here. Our purpose is mainly to promote this forum. 

• Useful or interesting 1

You have made a very good post because I am also a new member here, so my opinion is that How to work on this platform and how a person can make money And shares his interests with others 

It was very sad to see that our some senior members will dicourge juniors so now me and my friends decide it to give a appreciation to all of us who are new in crypto world. I also want give a highly request to senior members please do appreciate this types of newbies.

On 2/8/2020 at 11:55, Calvinpriva said:

Cuando estaba respondiendo un tema, vi algo injusto, así que decido publicarlo para que podamos discutirlo juntos. Hay un novato conocido como@amnen él / ella respondió en el mismo tema que yo estaba respondiendo y preguntó "qué es cryptotalk"¡pero muy tristemente recibió más de 15 reacciones negativas después de preguntar eso! Ahora, aquí está mi punto para crear este tema, siempre decimos que debemos apoyar a los miembros nuevos y podemos ver que este es un miembro nuevo (0-20 publicaciones) pero en lugar de apoyarlo, ¡le dimos puntos de advertencia! Sabemos que escribir una publicación con menos de 100 caracteres es violar las reglas del foro, pero al menos podríamos dar esos puntos de advertencia si fuera un novato (21-100 publicaciones). Pero este miembro solo tiene dos publicaciones y él hizo esa pregunta para que cualquiera pueda explicarle profundamente sobre este foro. Sé que no todos los miembros estarán de acuerdo conmigo, pero regularmente vemos nuevos temas sobre la promoción de este foro para que podamos conseguir nuevos miembros y ayudar a este foro a crecer más que aquí, pero si nos apresuraremos a dar reacciones negativas a nuevos miembros como ese , ¡Los haremos dejar de fumar y dar malas críticas a nuestro foro! Deberíamos darles una oportunidad, era solo cuestión de explicarle cryptotalk y tal vez con algún mensaje para decirle las reglas de las publicaciones. Podemos utilizar reacciones negativas a estafadores, publicaciones malas, sin sentido, etc. ¡pero no a nuevos miembros que necesitan apoyo para entender el foro!¡Solo un miembro lo apoyó al explicarle cryptotalk cuando pidió! ... @Moontong

Aquí está la respuesta ...

Créditos para @Moontong

How unfortunate that these things happen, but hey things that must happen sometime to have an experience and not to commit it again, how good it is to expose this type of answers to issues with questions or any specific issue, we just have to support each other not abuse us themselves.

• +1 1