Your Post is an Instrument for Change. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Your Post is an Instrument for Change.

On 9/24/2020 at 2:03 PM, malik6314193 said:

This forum is like a school and all new members or beginners are students of this school and old and experienced members are teachers which share the knowledge of crypto. And all new members are learning here. 

This is Genius view👌 @malik6314193

Indeed this forum is just like citadel of learning about Crypto currencies system, were both old members, top members, growing members and new users are learning together, sharing together and achieving together.

On 9/24/2020 at 3:23 PM, Cryptostar321 said:

Many people read our comments. So it is our responsibility that we should not spread false information. Also make only constructive post which will be useful for others.

That's very good one from you @Cryptostar321 sharing false, baseless information in the forum, we gradually tarnishing the good image of Crypto currencies and the forum in the outside world. Let's try to give the best, share the best in order to gain trust, and to drive this forum forward.

• +2 2

this is true words and as i have seen so far , most high ranked and senior members here in the forum always write great topics to help the other members , they share their experiences with us and awaken us to the mistakes  they did before so we don't do it again , it is great to see how most members here care for each other

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

That's true, if we share meaningful and knowledgeable post, maybe that knowledge is helpful for someone how is stuck in something.

Especially for beginners who have just joined the forum and learning how to make the posts.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

19 hours ago, yato987 said:

this is true words and as i have seen so far , most high ranked and senior members here in the forum always write great topics to help the other members , they share their experiences with us and awaken us to the mistakes  they did before so we don't do it again , it is great to see how most members here care for each other

It's the best thing and good work that a top or determined member is expected to perform or discharge in the forum. Take responsibility for guiding, enlightening others through sharing constructive information, experiences and purposive advises. Thank you @yato987

• +2 2

we should always respect the experienced members of the forum they are actually the backbone of everything that we do in this forum. They create the real topics which are actually useful for everyone. We should give them the importance that they deserve always , upvote their comments and topics.

Actually  ,  I am a newbie in this forum .  But I just want to say that All senior members or full members should post more and more topics in this forum and you all should post topics helping new members in this forum. 

• +2 1

Yes i am agree with you. The  Seniors of this forum contain boxes of knowledge and they have a good experience of crypto market as well. So be honestly they share their knowledge to newbies and beginners through on multiple topics.  So i suggest read senior topics very carefully because thats are really helpful for making our future shine in crypto field. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 8/2/2020 at 6:22 PM, Guru2050 said:

This goes to all members of the forum especially senior member.
Seniority in every where is attributed to the amount of knowledge, experiences and discipline one  may had pass through or acquired in any given organization, institution or forums virtually reflecting as ranks.
Seniority is not merely a name referred to you, but a title award to you considering trainings, stages that you had gone through, in the course of your journey to attain your set objectives.

So as senior/old members of this great forum, let that knowledge, experience you have acquired so far shine and reflects in your write-up, comments or posts,
in respect to lower members to benefits from it.

Make a useful contents, posts that will touches and change their life positively, assist and improve them to grow in experience and knowledge too.
*Thank you everyone*

Have a nice posting!!!

Totally agreed on your post. There's nothing like senior or junior here, we all are equal and have equal respects. It's all up to us to keep our dignity, and share the knowledge to the community members that we know from our experiences, this would help to obtain a healthy relation between community members and a mutual understanding. As we all knew, sharing is caring! 

The more we give to the community, the more we are able to take back in return.

• +2 1

2 hours ago, pacific said:

Totally agreed on your post. There's nothing like senior or junior here, we all are equal and have equal respects. It's all up to us to keep our dignity, and share the knowledge to the community members that we know from our experiences, this would help to obtain a healthy relation between community members and a mutual understanding. As we all knew, sharing is caring! 

The more we give to the community, the more we are able to take back in return.

Partially you are right too @pacific

But I would have preferred you to put it in more logical way as this, "there is nothing like senior or junior when it comes to posting provided everyone is postings the best standard". for effective and efficient understanding to take place you know.

Then for the rest assertion, I wholeheartedly agree with what you said. Because "whatever goes around must surely comes around"

If you are giving the best irrespective of level or ranks, you will earn respect and receive numerous appreciation silently via Positive reputations and directly from comments, Vice versa.

A good post usually speaks for itself, making our post useful will go a long way to bring about the required changes that we have always wanted. 

experts are the leaders of every communities, and they are to lead by examples, it will be appreciated if the experts here, feeds us with topics that are knowledge packed and change driven. 

I am new to the forum, and the topics created by users with higher ranges are usually aid, there are some that are informative and other didactics, but they usually try to help the community, thanks to them I have understood more things about the forum.

My duty as a rookie is learning and respecting the rules of both the forum and the campaign, so knowledge is my greatest weapon.

On 10/2/2020 at 9:17 PM, 1qDan said:

My duty as a rookie is learning and respecting the rules of both the forum and the campaign, so knowledge is my greatest weapon.

That's the fact m friend and you get the point, the best, effective and suitable approach for successful participation in the forum is knowledge, with knowledge will give you experience, skills and tactics on how to manage and handle Crypto currencies and therefore making a reliable amount of Crypto coins as a reward for postings and a profit from other tasks.

On 9/29/2020 at 3:38 PM, Froshk said:

A good post usually speaks for itself, making our post useful will go a long way to bring about the required changes that we have always wanted. 

experts are the leaders of every communities, and they are to lead by examples, it will be appreciated if the experts here, feeds us with topics that are knowledge packed and change driven. 

Thank you for this great contribution @Froshk genius statement. That's why in the most of the best CONTRIBUTOR'S are devoted working extra beyond to make sure they give the best standard for benefits of all and the forum at large. I urge you too to imbibe and emulate the good habit of sharing useful information.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Obviously, I also come over to thank you for not only your excellent posts, but also for your patience when explaining to newbies. Thanks for your kindness.

• +2 1

Just reading the topic took me to depth that phrase, and that's right, with your publication you take knowledge everywhere and the best of all is that this is good for beginners who seek help regarding something

• +1 1

2 hours ago, DAVID PEREZ said:

As a beginner I am always looking for new information that can help me improve, that is why I follow the posts of older members a lot to learn from their experiences, I have respected the rules of each forum and I hope to continue advancing

You shall Excel to a greater heights my friend @DAVID PEREZPEREZ provided you keep to your terms or assertion made above. Because that's the most effective and suitable means to lead you to success, therefore achieving your desire target. Keep learning from the post and ask questions for more clarification if necessary, remain focus and be law abiding, you will never cease to grow.

It´s so true. Knowledges and experiences need to be shared so other people can go through their challenges easily or at least has a clue of what to do. This forum is a good way to learn, share and take into account advices from experienced people.

• +1 1

The best thing to know something is to be able to share it with others, I invite all the colleagues of the great cryptotalk forum to share their knowledge with the new colleagues that arrive every day, in the same way, my advice to the new ones is always to verify everything they read, be suspicious since all of them are not good people and want to help, the best thing is always to get your own criteria from what you read, it is not bad to listen to the advice but you always have to have your own opinion about everything.

• +1 1

Yes @Guru2050 the old members of the forum are very important in delivering good information to new members and newbie of Crypto field. We must share the experience that we have gained and problem we have faced in Crypto field so that new people out there get a great idea for getting started with Crypto currency. And the forum is made for the same thing, Right now I'm seeing great content from the senior members and are helping newbies here, I hope this continue and I'm also trying my best in the way.

• +2 1
  • +3 2

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

It should be like that, although more about learning than about change because that way it would help new users well in this section of the forum the publications are aimed at them, the new ones who are making their way into the harsh world of cryptocurrencies and you have to leave them good information so do not make mistakes that maybe in our rookie days we did not have forums like this to enlighten us. greetings to all

• +1 1

Each useful post preserved here will be the legacy that will prevail in time for the next generations that integrate into the universe of cryptocurrencies. That is the vision that must have both the old member and the beginner of this forum.

• +1 1

11 hours ago, Ridam said:

Yes @Guru2050 the old members of the forum are very important in delivering good information to new members and newbie of Crypto field. We must share the experience that we have gained and problem we have faced in Crypto field so that new people out there get a great idea for getting started with Crypto currency. And the forum is made for the same thing, Right now I'm seeing great content from the senior members and are helping newbies here, I hope this continue and I'm also trying my best in the way.

That's good 👍 and I urge you not to relent your effort but rather keep doing the great job @Ridam that's what we are expected to do as an experience old member day and night in the forum. More grease to our elbow.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 09.10.2020 at 11:42, litecoinero said:

Each useful post preserved here will be the legacy that will prevail in time for the next generations that integrate into the universe of cryptocurrencies. That is the vision that must have both the old member and the beginner of this forum.

For the active life of the forum, there must be a simple human dialogue, which is regarded as a flood in most forums, but without it there will be just dry facts that do not support the life of the forum. Without this life, it will no longer be possible for a dialogue not only for beginners and experienced, but also for breakthroughs with equals.

Likewise, for old members, be considerate of new members, they do not know this world as much as you do and filling a post by a user with less than 20 posts with bad reactions and comments is very demotivating and goes against the forum campaign wanting to attract new users.

• +1 1