A method to speed up transaction on Metamask wallet - Page 2 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

A method to speed up transaction on Metamask wallet

On 8/31/2020 at 9:27 AM, Yomose said:

But, I think the ethereum blockchain congestion also matters. Maybe you tried to make transaction in the last short bill run, now that the network is not that congested, the feeling will be low. You can try it. 

Yes, I think this is the case, like now as I am posting this, the ethereum blockchain is very busy and congested, it can lead to lead or unconfirmed transaction. But, normally, I still make use of small fee to pay for transaction and the transaction time is still fast. 

• +1 2

On 9/1/2020 at 6:39 PM, DiamondBit said:

I still make use of small fee to pay for transaction and the transaction time is still fast. 

Smaller fee means how much were you paying as a network fee to move some specific ERC-20 tokens and how long were you waiting to see your transactions complete on Ethereum blockchain network. I am still noticing the high gas fees than usual. 

23 minutes ago, SilverF said:

there is a option is usually disabled because it tends to fail, in the case of accelerating the transaction the commission may be deducted from the balance but it remains on hold, they are bugs that must be arranged, but I must admit  that the option to cancel a shipment is the best that exists in metamask

@SilverF Good news for you 😊. Metamask has a brand new updated application with both wallet and secure browsing feature. Despite increasing a network fee, if your transaction is still on hold, it is not a bug from MetaMask, it means miners still have not included your transaction in a block. If you have other bug, support team is really very cool. You might send email to mobile.admin@metamask.io also you love to check this topic about new MetaMask 😉.

• Useful or interesting 1

i tried to increase the fee of the transaction to speedup transaction but it didnt work 😞 i am so bored to wait all the time, i think speed of transaction depends not only from ammount of fee

I have used Metamask for a long time but I did not know that there was an option to speed up such a transaction and I think this is excellent because there are people who need to make a quick transaction and can do it in Metamask with this option.

• +2 1

Thank you for this information dude.I use metamask wallet and havent known about this method before.This information is useful for me.I will try to speed up the process.

I recommend no one to add extra cash to transaction fee on Metamast just to speedup transaction, i tried it several times and doesnt word for me, rather reduce my money and the worst is that when you cancel the transaction, the money is gone and never come back to account. So just send the regular fee and leave the transaction to process itself.

I think so but as i am using metamask for few days i have seen that the transaction speed is always very high and i have never faced any problem with that.

On 10/9/2020 at 3:43 PM, Edwinvicky said:

I recommend no one to add extra cash to transaction fee on Metamast just to speedup transaction, i tried it several times and doesnt word for me,

You should put the same nonce value otherwise it does not work. The idea is, miners always list transactions at the top spot if there is higher transaction fee. 

10 hours ago, Notejiya1314 said:

I want to understand about this wallet more , because this is not first time I was see about this wallet, but I have not use yet .

Properly use the search engines. It is not that hard to know more about this already popular wallet to Ethereum network based ERC-20 tokens. 

I am using metamask since a long time but I don't had knowledge about its speed option. It is really we wonderful and interesting. One can speed up his transiction via this option. 

1 hour ago, Imranjaved77 said:

I am using metamask since a long time but I don't had knowledge about its speed option. It is really we wonderful and interesting. One can speed up his transiction via this option. 

Speed up process only works if the miners have not included your ongoing transactions in their block. When you increase the network fee, miners put your transactions in the block so quickly and hence transaction will be confirmed. 

I think in order to speed up your transaction in meta mask wallet you have to use high GAS fee, but if you'll make mistake in choosing high GAS fees you could get lost many money in fees.  

• +2 1

Thank you so much for this information. I didn't know about this feature from MetaMask wallet. My many transactions were delayed with a lower network fees. I use MetaMask in next time to speed up transaction. I install this extension in my browser soon.

• +2 1

Speeding up the process is great way to get what you really actually  bargained for although The fee date concerted with this is also high it is the great feature edition 

On 12/22/2020 at 3:37 PM, guatazoo said:

I think in order to speed up your transaction in meta mask wallet you have to use high GAS fee, but if you'll make mistake in choosing high GAS fees you could get lost many money in fees.  

But I'm really wondered when sometimes you can use high fees in transaction but it can delay to be confirmed, while sometimes you can use low fees and the transaction will be confirmed very fast.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

the wallet fee is higher than other wallet. procedure for transaction is quite slow . But over all it is good experience.

50 minutes ago, Sheikh sahab said:

Metamsk wallets is a very good walets.many wallets provide withdrawl services durimg time when you done withdrawl urgently than you pay highest fee for transition and when you dine withdrawl during 24 hours than you have to pay lowest fee thanks.

If you pay he lowest fee, it will not even guarantee that your transactions will be processed within 24 hours, it may take even more time depending on the difficulties on Ethereum blockchain network. This feature from MetaMask is to speed up your transactions if you need to see transactions to be processed quickly. 

48 minutes ago, Madi0000 said:

Online wallets can steal your Bitcoins aur your funds easily because the hackers tried their best to hack the account.

But all wallets are not same. some wallets are well secured and provided full security to their user to that their account remain the safe. But as compared to the offline wallet online wallets are not well secure..

Hello, we are not talking about the fact you are dealing to this topic. Check the original post again. 

On 8/2/2020 at 6:05 PM, Whited35 said:

If you want to speed up transactions, click on the "Speed up" option, and select the standard gas price.  Sometimes a faster transaction does really matter if we are on the way to meet a real-time market momentum to get benefits. 

The amount of fee is deducted more for sending a coin quickly  And if it is sent in a slow way then it charges less fee.  Ethereum blockchain has introduced this very good method.  This allows users to choose between two steps.

Thank you for informing us about this. I don't use Metamask wallet, but if there's a way to speed up my transactions, I'm going to use it right now. Since it is extremely risky for a transaction to be blocked for more than 2 hours, I will use metamask.

17 hours ago, teebasas said:

Thank you for informing us about this. I don't use Metamask wallet, but if there's a way to speed up my transactions, I'm going to use it right now. Since it is extremely risky for a transaction to be blocked for more than 2 hours, I will use metamask.

There is no mechanism t block the transaction in the Ethereum blockchain network. Pending transaction means Ethereum miners have not included the transactions into the block and haven't validated them yet. Speeding up the transaction means you are going to add extra gas fee so that miners add your transaction into the block for a validation. If your transaction is already included into the block, speeding up transaction does not work inside MetaMask wallet. 

• +2 1

The transaction on metamask wallet can be speed up. The blockchain transaction method is too much busy so if you are the metamask user then you can transact your money by it and speed up your transaction fee. If your transaction request are pending then you can cancel this amount. 

• +2 1

2 hours ago, Balqees555 said:

The transaction on metamask wallet can be speed up. The blockchain transaction method is too much busy so if you are the metamask user then you can transact your money by it and speed up your transaction fee. If your transaction request are pending then you can cancel this amount. 

Cancelling the transactions on the Ethereum blockchain network is not possible if your transaction is included in the block in order to mine by the Ethereum miners. Have you understood how the transaction cancellation method works on the Ethereum blockchain network? MetaMask wallet just processes your request under the special conditions mentioned in my original post. 

Yes we can increase matamask transaction by specific procedure ,first of all you have to go speed up option and click on this.At that moment you will get an option of gas settings then at the top of the corner you click an advanced option.At last you can choose specific gas amount which is reliable for you.I hope so in this way your transaction of matamask wallet will increase.