Beginner section gives the best foundation - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Beginner section gives the best foundation

The beginners section will allow all of us who started in the world of cryptocurrencies to know basic information and also possible routes to follow that allow us to grow knowing information from other people with more knowledge.

I agree with you, it is good for the nawabs to read a lot of things from the primary section, so that they understand how the forum works. The beginner section has the most important topics for any beginner to read, they can also read about the section because it contains all the rules and other important topics in the section. So my advice is, it is better for apprentices to stay in these two categories (new and almost) until they come to 100 positions, after they fully understand the forum + they can start contributing to all other categories.

Indeed, the beginners section in my opinion is where more information can be gathered since many questions are asked and the answers are a great learning tool thanks to this forum my knowledge about cryptocurrencies is increasing
a big greeting to the whole community

For me this platform really helpful and informative to beginners like me. When i first saw this forum i was like a child who got lost in the woods., But then i saw these posts which helped me get information about cryptocurrency and how, when and where to invest . Unlike veterans newbie always ask different type of questions and they are eager to find the answer, they have more energy and dedication ,which is a better foundation 

• +1 1

The beginners section allows you to acquire knowledge regarding everything related to this forum. New people continue to enter the forum day by day and the lack of knowledge of newbies is very common, for this reason I recommend viewing the comments in detail in the beginners section.

• +1 1

On 8/2/2020 at 7:32 AM, Guru2050 said:

Newbie is the starting point of this forum, and as a new user in the forum it's recommended to first start with beginners section, in the interest to learn from pined post, old members post, and reviewing frequently ask questions (FAQs). As a newbie, you have an added advantage to put a question forward to the senior members to help you out, provided it's not a repetitive question.

So you have to know that NEWBIE is a learning moment for you
-A moment for you to carefully read and understand the rules and regulations guiding the forum.
-A moment for you to carefully learn how to post a quality, constructive and useful topic or comments.
-A moment and at the same time a medium for you to meet and interact with people from different places, world wide.

Indeed it's a memorable moments that one may never forget in his entire life.

*TO ME, BEGINNER SECTION GIVES THE BEST FOUNDATION* ???.

Looking forward to your respective opinions/views...

good, this section is to answer those doubts that are presented to new users in the cryptotalk forum, the messages must be well written and concise

• +2 1

On 8/2/2020 at 7:39 PM, mhmd7 said:

When I entered this section and saw the posts, and how all the questions are answered in a clear, simple and clear way, I really felt comfortable and said that this forum is one of the best forums, especially as it has a special section for beginners.

This is very important for a beginner to know the forum rules. Starting as a beginner, I also did some mistake such as commenting on the posts of a brand new post, completing less than 100 characters- but that were in only few posts. When I came to know the that comments on new posts may be deleted- I stopped it. Your post is guidance for newbies.

• +1 1

Beginner sets the foundation because it is created for setting the base and giving knowledge to the beginners who join this forum short time ago as its name indicates

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

The beginner searches for basic information to find the roadmap to start correctly and needs to benefit from the experiences of others. The right place is the forum because users share their stories.

On 10/13/2020 at 10:24 AM, Blackmask011 said:

good, this section is to answer those doubts that are presented to new users in the cryptotalk forum, the messages must be well written and concise

And that's has been the legacy of the Section, the contents are centered on Beginners to enable them grow in experiences and understandings.  So that they can upgrade to various sections available in the forum and have successful participation.

Beginners forum is faster to learn more things and improve your skills an knowledge by reading a good comments discussions about cryptocurrencies and more of seniors members of the this section

This is definitely the best section to start because it has what is necessary to satisfy the doubts of both newbies in crypto and newbies in the forum, you can find the rules and tips to be a good user, which in particular to me  It suits me well, since it allows me to learn the methods to avoid penalties.

Yes, you are right, because the beginners section in cryptotalk is considered the basis for every novice trader who can obtain from him the information he needs for trading. cryptotalk is great in the sense of the word and will be a beacon of knowledge for every trader in all fields.

New member scan peruse all segments of the gathering and partake in them serenely, however the novices segment is the best and most effortless segment that gives data to them as far as simplicity and speed.

To have a section dedicated to beginners and newbies in this forum is very thoughtful and helpful. I am able to refresh some of the things I already knew and at the same time gather new information and tips from experienced members that are very useful to know in the crypto ecosystem. Lets read on newbies!

I totally agree with what you said this platform has been doing incredible work in connecting people and giving them platform to earn money, interact and thereby share information within eachother.As you said rules and regulations could help a lot in getting a strong base in the crypto world . Keep going. Your views are relatable and accurate.

Yes, beginners section would be the best foundation if you are just a newbie in the world of cryptocurrency. But also, we should consider the crypto world because most of information about cryptocurrency are there and it would really build up the foundation that was created by the beginner section.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 8/2/2020 at 5:02 PM, Guru2050 said:

Newbie is the starting point of this forum, and as a new user in the forum it's recommended to first start with beginners section, in the interest to learn from pined post, old members post, and reviewing frequently ask questions (FAQs). As a newbie, you have an added advantage to put a question forward to the senior members to help you out, provided it's not a repetitive question.

So you have to know that NEWBIE is a learning moment for you
-A moment for you to carefully read and understand the rules and regulations guiding the forum.
-A moment for you to carefully learn how to post a quality, constructive and useful topic or comments.
-A moment and at the same time a medium for you to meet and interact with people from different places, world wide.

Indeed it's a memorable moments that one may never forget in his entire life.

*TO ME, BEGINNER SECTION GIVES THE BEST FOUNDATION* ???.

Looking forward to your respective opinions/views...

Yes  it is and I agree with that. Because there are lots of things , I mean lots of unique things that should be known to every person. Because this kind of knowledge definitely help to grow our portfolio in cryptocurrency. Different mind have different prospective and different experiences too. So we should learn and respect different opinions. Beginners is the section where experience people  share their experiences , and that always valuable for us.

yes indeed you are in the right place friend, in this section you are going to find the best options to start your journey in the crypto world, you can go fro opening a wallet to depositing crypto, to trading and staking. Keep an eye open because the crypto world is a place of fast action, high volatility and very intense emotions. Specially this week was really intense, some important sites went down and people were loosing their minds, so always remember to get back here for questions and for general information about anything. Also remember the most important thing is security and keeping an eye open for any site that looks fishy, remember that if it looks the most probable thing is that it is. 

• +1 1

As a beginner I found the beginners sections very useful and easy to understand as it clearly shows the basic crypto terms and how to answer each query in a polite and useful manner. Many new users like me are able to understand more about cryptocurrency with the help of the beginners section. I am so grateful for that. 

• +2 1

when I first started the concept of doing a lot of post seemed impossible but here I am no not completely a newbie so to add to the conversation I would say just stay and be persistent and mindful of what posts, remember to double check on whatever it is you are trying do in anything crypto related both in here or in actual investments, remember everyone been a beginner at some of point here in cryptotalk so don't be afraid to do anything here so good luck random newbie who might be reading this post and most of all have fun 😄

The beginners section provides varied and concrete information, helps to clarify doubts that new members have, gives them prior knowledge of the cryptographic world and prepares them so that they can make their publications.

In my opinion, it has a good foundation because here you learn and teach about cryptocurrencies, here there is a group committed to helping and that is perfect, no one is treated badly or anything like that and I hope it will always be so

The beginners section is very helpful, it's like a stepping stone. It lets newbies familiarise with the working of the forum. We also get proper guidance from seniors in this section which has been indeed supportive for us.

Yes it is in beginner section I see many great posts especially when I join this so that was so great for me because everything was in simple way I was able to give answer to any questions because they make such easy posts for the beginner..

• +3 1