Beginner section gives the best foundation - Page 43 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Beginner section gives the best foundation

Yes, my friend, in the beginners section you learn a lot and take ideas that make you stronger in your knowledge to answer any question. It is important to read the rules and adhere to them.

Hello 

The beginners section is really suitable for all beginners

and it is also useful for learning new things about cryptocurrency.

If you want to learn things about the forum or some advice, you should explore yourself in this section ...

We still have a lot of constructive topics in other sections of this forum that still anticipate the interest of the members.

On 8/2/2020 at 4:32 PM, Guru2050 said:

Newbie is the starting point of this forum, and as a new user in the forum it's recommended to first start with beginners section, in the interest to learn from pined post, old members post, and reviewing frequently ask questions (FAQs). As a newbie, you have an added advantage to put a question forward to the senior members to help you out, provided it's not a repetitive question.

So you have to know that NEWBIE is a learning moment for you
-A moment for you to carefully read and understand the rules and regulations guiding the forum.
-A moment for you to carefully learn how to post a quality, constructive and useful topic or comments.
-A moment and at the same time a medium for you to meet and interact with people from different places, world wide.

Indeed it's a memorable moments that one may never forget in his entire life.

*TO ME, BEGINNER SECTION GIVES THE BEST FOUNDATION* ???.

Looking forward to your respective opinions/views...

Absolutely right my friend that the new beginners section is the best for newbie and brand new members. As they are new on the forum that's why they don't know much about the crypto currency and crypto world. By visiting beginners section frequently they will be able to know about the crypto currency. They can ask about anything on this forum to there seniors... I will also advise them don't take a participation in other sections because there small mistake can lead them to the banning of there account.. Firstly gain as much knowledge as you can from this section and goes to other sections and try to participate there. Thanks. 

• +1 1

Of course, the beginners section is the beginning for everyone, so beginners should pay attention to this section and give it enough time to see the largest section of useful posts and benefit from them before starting the rest of the sections in the forum.

As a beginner. 
I was advised to. 
We must advance step by step and take our time in each section commensurate with the knowledge and information which we have 
In the Beginner section a lot of useful tips and topics by members that fit my experience as a beginner in addition to the basic rules that avoid me making a lot of mistakes

The junior section is the primary stage of this forum and this section is very necessary for all members. When you understand all the rules and conditions in this section, you can take it to the next level and then have a comprehensive knowledge of all cryptocurrencies
Thanks for accepting

Yes, thank you for highlighting the beginners section it is the section that forms our knowledge principles in this forum about cryptocurrency,and it has simpler rules than other sections so people don't get nervous in it, also it is one of the most important sections, especially for beginners including myself.

Hi. have a good day. 
You are absolutely right that the junior section is the most useful section for everyone and that because everyone here shares their experiences and shares their ideas, it's not a burden at all but a means of learning and gaining new information.

• +4 1

I agree with you, my friend
I am new here and spend most of my time in this section and have learned a lot of good and useful things about cryptocurrencies and a lot of experience of old members here. I thank all the members here.
Good luck to you, my friend.

This is true. This section provides a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrencies and basic information to work here .. In my opinion, it is the most important section because of its benefit to all workers in the forum

Beginners section is ideal for those who are new to cryptocurrency and want to familiarize themselves with the community. It is also a good place to learn new things about cryptocurrency. If you want to learn more about the site or get some suggestions, this is the section to go to.

Beginners section is full of important topics that is considered as a basic knowledge for each newbie. Many topics discuss information and questions that is related to Cryptocurrency and all members and admins try to answer all of the questions to guide newbies to become active members in the forum.

• +1 1

Yes mate you are definitely right the best foundation will see in yourself, if you are trying to seek for more knowledge about Cryptocurrency before joining or even during joining here, it is the best because you are not dependent to the other because first of all you have a knowledge with yourself, you can seek and add knowledge you have by the means of this beginners section as a newcomer in this forum it will really help you a lot.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, I agree with you. We have to invest time in the junior section because we need the information within the department so that we can invest and increase profits.

• +1 1

Having a special section for beginners in this forum is a smart idea that makes things more organized and arranges levels comfortably .. that starting work through a special section for beginners is very comfortable so that you can benefit from the experience of the most experienced and benefit others with the passage of time and not hinder The work of applicants in this field.

Yes, with you. Be sure, it is the best section for us beginners. Every day I receive more information and I think that I understand a lot of other members after reading their posts and comments on a topic.

This is true my friend, the beginner section is the starting point for all from here, we have all started here, we learned the basic rules and gained information and continued experts with their advice and guidelines. It's already unforgettable moments.

Yes, I agree with you. Beginners section is for new members to understand the coding basics and to have a lot of information .. We have to know everything and every step before moving to another section. Topics of this section help in responding and commenting on other sections.

Sure, my friend, that's right . Working in the junior department is the basis on which to build your future work . Because if you do not understand the laws and basics of digital currencies, you will not be able to continue working in the forum and you will end up losing your work, fatigue, and your account as well .

• +3 1

I've seen more than one post advising me not to waste my time on the beginners section, but I guess they were wrong As you said, this section is the best place to learn, especially for beginners, and I will not move from it until I learn the basics well 

Thank you, my friend, for these beautiful tips. It's great that there are people like you on this forum, and I reiterate my thanks to you for sharing your experience with us.

Indeed it is in amateur segment I see numerous extraordinary posts particularly when, I join this so that was so incredible for me since everything was in basic manner, I had the option to offer response to any inquiries since they make such simple posts for the fledgling.

This section is very helpful for the beginners. Their are many issues which the beginners are faced. In this section their problems sought out. So the senior members should posts which are beneficial for beginners.

For beginners, I advise them to read the section "About the Forum" and take and understand the important rules and provisions from it and then move to the beginners section and continue learning and knowledge from the elderly until they complete the first 100 posts and then they can move to the rest of the sections and discover them.

For me, it was special moments that I became part of a large community, enthusiastic and enjoyable moments, and I considered it an important step from which I learned a lot that there is nothing difficult if you like to work with it and the need to work on the basic rules and principles of work.

• +5 1