Beginner section gives the best foundation - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Beginner section gives the best foundation

Newbies such as me have a great oppurtunity in the for beginner section. Because 'for beginner' section does not contain any topics that are hard to understand for the newbies. So take it as an oppurtunity and start commenting.

I agree with your opinion and also want to add one thing more that is experience about bitcoin and cryptotalk such others we understand from this platform. Newbie section enables us to understand the concept behind the platform and we can't  ashame to ask question and learn what you want to know about .We should also use this site frequently and dear don't ever follow the beginner section whearas try to learn from about cryptocurrency.

Indeed,if you want to have best foundation in this forum then you should be in beginners section to acquire some knowledge and skills on how to go about this forum and you will be also motivated on how to work in this section.senior member are available to guide on area that you goes wrong.

New members will pay more attention to the Beginners section because when they complete their hundred posts, they get work experience and a lot of information related to cryptocurency, so they also participate in other sections.  Can take and do their job easily and then they do not have any difficulty.

I'm always reading posts from the beginners section and I think I can't deny this fact. I've not tried another section because I want to read as many topics as possible from the beginners section. For me, I think the beginner's section is the best for now 

@Guru2050 beginner section is the starting point for anyone who joins the forum as it helps him to know how the forum works and sets him up in the world of crypto. but there are almost double the number of posts here comparing to crypto world section and which is a bad indicator as it says many are joining the forum but less than of them continue to work in the forum after making the first 100 posts.

Yes man I agree with you because as the name of the section shows that beginners it is for the beginner who did not know about the the world of cryptocurrency e and digital marketing first have to work here and develop its basic and gain much knowledge and information about this world beginner section is a best as it provide too much information other than its basic information if you have gained much of information from its basic beginner section then he would left them and gone to another section where we got more knowledge about this.

Actually before I read the various topics in the beginners section ، I didn't know how to start
But after reading, everything began to clear

Hello my dear forum mate.Yes you are right beginners section give us best foundation.As a beginner,users don't have any knowledge about forum and cryptocurrencies and this section help a lot of newbie to learn a lot of things about forum and cryptocurrencies.

Yes, you said exactly where we are working, then we get to learn a lot inside the beginer session because whatever is posted here, we get to learn something.

Because all the posts here are those that allow us to learn something new from being new, as a vignal, for example, every post here means the way we have to work in this way.  How will we post it, how will we do it, then it will bring us the wrong saying, our post will be deleted, which post will we prove to be successful. 

Beginner section in better in the sense that when a new member join the forum he can come and just read the posts to get the basic knowledge about the forum .And he can also ask whatever he want to ask from the seniors.

The Fledglings area is really suitable for all the novices who need to be permanent with this network, it is extra useful for learning new things about digital currency. You should learn something about the discussion or you should investigate yourself in this part in order to give some direction.

The beginners section is the easiest way (here in the forum) to be able to learn about crypto and other learning styles, the correct way that we can all learn here is that among newbies and those who already know or members with level we express our knowledge for mutual help among all. 

On 8/2/2020 at 5:32 PM, Guru2050 said:

Newbie is the starting point of this forum, and as a new user in the forum it's recommended to first start with beginners section, in the interest to learn from pined post, old members post, and reviewing frequently ask questions (FAQs). As a newbie, you have an added advantage to put a question forward to the senior members to help you out, provided it's not a repetitive question.

So you have to know that NEWBIE is a learning moment for you
-A moment for you to carefully read and understand the rules and regulations guiding the forum.
-A moment for you to carefully learn how to post a quality, constructive and useful topic or comments.
-A moment and at the same time a medium for you to meet and interact with people from different places, world wide.

Indeed it's a memorable moments that one may never forget in his entire life.

*TO ME, BEGINNER SECTION GIVES THE BEST FOUNDATION* ???.

Looking forward to your respective opinions/views...

Newcomers can gain a lot of knowledge if they post and read the posts in the Beginner section because the Beginner section gives them a foundation so that they can work better in the future.

Absolutely my friend,you are right. This is an interesting topic. I'm also a beginner. I can say that beginners don’t have any idea about this forum. When they joined to work here, they started to gain knowledge and experience. Besides, they can earn money by doing posts and also they can maintain their family.

Yes mate, you are definitely correct. Beginners section is actually best for all the beginners to train them and also to improve their confidence. So all the best to the all beginner and I am also a beginner.

• +1 1

The strongest base you can see in yourself, whether you're searching for more information about Cryptocurrencies before you join or even before you join, it's the best one because you're not relying on the other, because first of all you have knowledge of yourself, you can scan for and apply knowledge that you have via this platform.

On 02/08/2020 at 4:32 PM, Guru2050 said:

Newbie is the starting point of this forum, and as a new user in the forum it's recommended to first start with beginners section, in the interest to learn from pined post, old members post, and reviewing frequently ask questions (FAQs). As a newbie, you have an added advantage to put a question forward to the senior members to help you out, provided it's not a repetitive question.

So you have to know that NEWBIE is a learning moment for you
-A moment for you to carefully read and understand the rules and regulations guiding the forum.
-A moment for you to carefully learn how to post a quality, constructive and useful topic or comments.
-A moment and at the same time a medium for you to meet and interact with people from different places, world wide.

Indeed it's a memorable moments that one may never forget in his entire life.

*TO ME, BEGINNER SECTION GIVES THE BEST FOUNDATION* ???.

Looking forward to your respective opinions/views...

yes dude begginers section is the  best one for new members as they have to get good information and views and get experience from other people so its interactive place for them and also  they get basic information regarding the forum and cryptocurrencies

Hello friend, it is true that the sections that are for beginners are the best options to start with, since there you will get the best bases and with them you can learn to do things well, so we must consider staying informed, since only then will we know use tools correctly. It is also true that you should try to help a new user, or solve their doubts, since they are just starting, and we must understand that it is something new for them, in addition, we must begin to think, that we also started, that way. We should consider supporting the new friends who have just joined, since it is partly our job, since that is what the project is about, to learn about the topic of cryptocurrencies, helping each other to learn.

The professional, senior, or well-versed member of cryptocurrencies began his path to success from the beginners section ..

This indicates how important this section is to take correct and reliable information about cryptocurrencies.

I do not think that one of them started immediately as a prominent member of the forum, as the ascension of the ladder of success begins one degree after another.

So, I agree with you, my friend.

You see , when you are a beginner you are always focus and you don't give up that easily. So you need to keep on trying and putting all efforts together. When I work as instructed in this forum , you have to know that this forum is created for everyone and the good things we do here makes everything looks good. 

The beginner section give the best foundation.

Yes, I share the same opinion with you, the beginners section gives you an opportunity to develop yourself and develop your ability to publish topics of interest and comments that are at the heart of the topic, which is electronic currency

Yes friend you are right beginner section gives the best foundation. When I sign up the cryptotalk. I really don't know about it. But when I use to post in beginner then I come to know that it gives us knowledge about trading and you can also get earning from it.

• +5 1

Hello my dear friends if you are a new member to this life song you should spend some time in beginner section. Because from this section you will get to know about the rules and regulation of cryptotalk. Not only that you will get an idea about how to post quality comments in this forum. So try to use that forum usefully.

I am new member in the site  it is very good trading platform i have got some experience . Day by day coming newbie lot of time .yes follow crypto rules and regulation. create your idea and basic knowledge in this site .I wish you all 

• +5 1